剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
With the little balls it would've completed the look.
上面有小球的那个 看起来就完整了
Dang!
靠
Look our client clearly didn't focus on the consequences of his actions.
我们当事人显然没有注意到其行为的后果
Yes he's a shortsighted 16-year-old
是的 他只是个16岁的小男孩
one who still took a sexually explicit photo of a minor.
但他仍给未成年人拍了艳照
Not just any minor -- his girlfriend.
不是随便一个未成年人 那是他女朋友
We have a sworn affidavit from her saying that she consented
我们有她的誓词 能表明她同意了他的行为
Even posed for the pictures.
她甚至摆出了各种造型供他拍照
Jan we're not talking about
简 我们不是在谈论
some twisted hateful pervert at a playground.
某个扭曲的 令人讨厌的色狼
This is a kid.
他只是个孩子
Charlie made a mistake
查理犯了个错误
A stupid mistake but not one with any malice behind it.
一个愚蠢的错误 但是并无恶意
All right we'll drop the child pornography charges for now
好吧 我们会暂时撤销儿童色情的控诉
As long as he agrees to counseling
只要他同意接受心理咨♥询♥
and pleads to disorderly conduct.
并承认行为不检
Two years' probation guys and I'm telling you
两年缓刑 而且我告诉你们
If he slips up I'm dropping the hammer on him.
如果他再犯错 我一定给他定罪
Thank you.
谢谢
We both know you're bluffing.
我们都知道你们只是在虚张声势
I mean she hasn't worked since the accident.
他自从出事之后就没有工作了
Our generous offer is all that stands
我们慷慨的提议是衡量了
Between your client and financial ruin.
你们委托人的经济损失的
So take it or leave it.
所以 接受与否 悉随尊便
Do you enjoy saying that?
你说这些话是不是很享受
I mean do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
你就是用那张嘴去亲你母亲的吗
We've secured a bridge loan with the settlement funding company
我们已经获得了资金结算公♥司♥的过渡性贷款
That will see us through until we win in court.
他们会支持我们赢得这场官司的
So rest assured you can no longer leverage our client
所以 放心吧 你再也无法用资♥金♥短♥缺♥
With the threat of financial ruin.
来威胁我们的客户了
We have a witness that says your driver ran a red light.
我们有证人证明你们的司机闯了红灯
Our client may never walk again.
我们的委托人可能会终生残废
Compensatory damages are a lock.
损害补偿金是固定的
And after she takes the stand
一旦她上庭作证
You can bet punitive damages will be through the roof.
惩罚性赔偿可就不止这个数目了
Gentlemen unless you're prepared to move to trial right now
先生 除非你们现在就准备上庭
you damn well better come up with the figure
不然最好能重新给我们个数字
That represents the real cost of what you've done to this woman.
要能真正弥补你们对这位女士造成的伤害
Well we'll confer and we'll come up with...
好吧 我们商量一下 我们会给
You've stalled long enough.
你们拖得够久了
We'll hear your offer now or we'll see you in court.
现在就出价 不然就法庭上见
This figure represents our final offer.
这是我们的最终报价
Acceptance there of releases us
接受这个之后
from all pending and future liability
我们双方就不要再追究
Relating to Miss Smith's incident.
任何关于史密斯小姐事故的责任了
We'll discuss it with our client and we'll call you.
我们会和委托人讨论一下 然后联♥系♥你们
Gentlemen.
走好
$500 000?
50万
Oh my god!
噢 天啊
Oh! Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你们 太感谢了
Way to bring the heat you two.
你俩干的不错
Thank you guys.
谢谢你们
We're gonna be okay.
我们没事了
Oh my god. What is this?
天哪 这是什么东西
Cremini mushrooms stuffed with dungeness crab.
塞满了珍宝蟹的克里米尼蘑菇
It's criminally delicious.
简直好吃得犯罪啊
Speaking of which
说到这个
are you sure you want to proceed with this party
你确定在最近家里进了小偷之后
given your recent unauthorized houseguest?
你还想继续开这个派对吗
Listen I just want you to feel safe is all.
我只是想你觉得安全
Tiny chocolate flan -- the spoons are edible.
迷你巧克力果陷饼 勺子是可以吃的
Really?
真的吗
That's incredible.
难以置信
Look it's too late to change the venue
换场地已经来不及了
and the charity's counting on the income.
而且慈善机构还等着这笔收入呢
You're as brave as you are beautiful.
你真是美貌与勇气兼备啊
And now if you have a moment there's another pressing matter
还有 如果你有空的话 还有一个当务之急
In need of your immediate attention.
需要你马上处理
Not yet.
还没到时候
That's a bee.
有蜜蜂
It's gone.
飞了
Mr. And Mrs. Smith can we help you with something?
史密斯先生和太太 有什么事吗
We called. They said you were in a meeting.
我们打过电♥话♥来 他们说你们在开会
We just got this legal notice
我们刚收到这份法律声明
from our health-insurance company.
是我们的健康保险公♥司♥寄来的
How can they do this?
他们怎么能这样
Do what? What is it?
哪样 怎么了
They said they were informed of the settlement.
他们说知道了这次和解
Now they're suing us?
现在他们要控告我们
Look that letter says that they have the right
那封信上说他们有权
To take everything that we got for my injuries
收回我因受伤所得的一切赔偿
The whole settlement
和解的全部数目
As reimbursement for the money that they paid out.
就是对他们所付出的资金的补偿
Can they really do that?
他们真能这么做吗
They take that money we'll be bankrupt.
如果他们拿走那些钱 我们就要破产了
Please you've got to stop them.
拜托了 你们得阻止他们
It's called subrogation.
这叫代位追偿权
Well it sounds like a big word for "Stealing."
听起来像是高级"偷窃"
It's a legal concept.
这是个法律概念
It allows the insurance company
允许保险公♥司♥
to take whatever money you get in the settlement
收走你获得的所有赔款
to cover the money they've paid out for your medical care.
以补偿他们为你支付的医疗费用
I've never heard of something like this happening.
我从没听说过还有这种事儿
It almost never does.
这类事情几乎从未发生
It makes them look like the heartless bastards they really are.
这会让他们暴露混♥蛋♥无良的本性
Okay so what do we do?
好吧 那我们该怎么办
We fight back. We subpoena all their documents.
回击 我们要传唤他们所有文件
We make sure they're acting legally.
看他们的行为是否都合法
And of course we'll need copies
当然 我们还需要
of everything they've sent to you.
他们寄给你的所有资料的拷贝
Okay but if they are acting legally
好 但是如果都合法
Do we really have to give them all the money that we won?
我们真的要把争取到的钱都给他们吗
Let's cross that bridge when we get to it.
船到桥头自然直 我们到时候再想对策
Hello?
喂
Prepare to be incredibly psyched.
准备迎接惊喜吧
Okay.
好啊
I went to Stubhub found some awesome seats.
我在票务网上买♥♥到两张超棒的座位
Tomorrow night Ice Capades.
明晚 白雪溜冰团
Ooh I think I'm gonna be working.
明晚我可能得工作
Addy come on. You love the Ice Capades.
艾迪 来吧 你迷白雪溜冰团
I did. I did at one point.
是迷过 迷过一阵子
It's just I-I-I-I got to work.
只是 我 我得工作
Can't you just blow it off for one night? I can't.
就不能翘一天班吗 不行
But you should go.
你去吧
Listen I'm -- I'm really slammed so --
听着 我 我已经火烧眉毛了
Okay I'll see you for dinner. Yeah hopefully.
好吧 晚饭见 好 但愿吧
All right we'll call when we finalize the deal. Uh-huh.
好的 敲定后给你回电♥话♥
I just sold my teenage shutterbug and his parents
我刚把缓刑的事告诉了摄影癖小孩一家
on probation which is a huge load off my mind.
真是如释重负啊
Good for you. Am I a bad person?
真好 我是个坏人吗
I think you're one of the kindest people I know. Why?
你算是我认识的最好的人之一了 怎么
I don't want to talk about it. Then let's talk about this.
我不想谈了 那来谈谈这个
Fancy right? Yeah very fancy.
高档吧 高 非常高
That's 'cause I am fancy and sophisticated
我就是这么高档 精致
and suave and debonair and --
而且温文尔雅 而且...
I have no idea what I'm doing.
完全不知道要怎么系这个
Left over right.
左压右
Hey! You're kind of European.
嗨 你也算是欧洲人吧
Not even remotely.
边儿都不沾
Great. Can you do something with this?
好吧 你会系这个吗
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表