剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
Maybe they would have handled it differently.
只是他们可能会有别的处理办法
He's getting kicked out for having a cub scout prize.
他因为带了童军奖到学校而被停课了
They're calling it a knife,
他们说那是刀子
And they're saying they have a zero-tolerance policy.
是绝对不能容忍♥的
Now, I really tried to reason with these people.
我试着去找那些人理论
Eric told me that his cub scouts meet at the school.
艾瑞克说他们童子军是在学校集♥合♥的
Yeah, in the gym. So?
是的 在体育馆里 所以呢
Powell V.S. Bunn.
鲍威尔对布恩
Activities that take place at the school
在学校进行的比赛
Are considered approved by the school.
被认做是通过学校批准的
Because the cub scouts meet in the gym,
因为童子军在体育馆集♥合♥
The school sanctions their activities.
学校批准了他们的活动
Including the contest where Eric won his camp set.
包括了艾瑞克获胜的搭帐篷比赛
T-they're trying to punish him for something they themselves caused.
他们要因他们自己造成的错误而惩罚他
And they can't do that, can they?
他们不能这样做 不是吗
No, they can't.
是的 他们不能
Seriously? Your secretary said --
不是吧 你的秘书说
Shh. This is stress relief.
别吵 在纾解压力呢
I'm on a mini vacation.
我在度迷你假期呢
I'm in Maui in my mind.
我在神游茂伊岛呢
Now... what can I do for you?
好了 什么事
You say court beth, so I do.
你说取悦贝希 我照做了
I buy her flowers, chocolates, an awesome wallaby,
我给她买♥♥了花 巧克力 还有一只可爱的沙袋鼠
And all she can say is I just want to have sex with her.
可她说我只是想和她做♥爱♥
Beth? Did I say "Beth"?
贝希 我说了贝希吗
You never told me it was Beth.
你从没告诉我是贝希
No. I didn't.
是的 我没说
Because nobody knows because we're not telling anyone.
因为没人知道 我们没告诉任何人
Except Addy. And now you.
除了艾迪 现在还有你
So, please don't tell anyone else.
所以 拜托不要告诉任何人
Well, if I had known it was Beth,
如果我早知道是贝希的话
I never would have suggested the standard candy and flowers.
我就不会叫你买♥♥那些糖和花了
Regardless, it's never a good idea
不管怎样 送女生一只袋鼠
To give a woman a kangaroo. Wallaby.
从来就不是好主意 沙袋鼠
Tiny kangaroo. Cuter than kangaroos.
迷你袋鼠 比袋鼠可爱
Do you just want to have sex with Beth? No.
你只是想和贝希上♥床♥吗 不是的
I mean yes, but not just, no.
想是想 但不是"只想"
Liam, Beth is a highly complex and intelligent woman.
黎姆 贝希是个极度复杂又聪明的女人
Men, I suspect, have always been a disappointment to her.
我想男人们总是让她失望的
Great. It is great. You know why?
很好 是很好 知道为什么吗
It's great because you get to be the man
因为你要让她知道
To reveal all the others to be pale imitations.
所有人的招数都是一样的
You get to give her what no man has ever given her before
你要给她从没有人给过她的东西
The real you.
真实的你
So...
所以是
Naked me.
裸体的我
I mean, inside naked me.
我是说 坦诚的我
You see? I knew it.
就知道你会懂的
Soul of a poet.
诗人的灵魂
Ooh, look -- here come my imaginary pina coladas!
哦 我幻想的鸡尾酒来啦
Thank you very much, Randall. Good to see you, my friend.
非常感谢 兰德尔 见到你真好 伙计
Please bring another one for my newly enlightened young colleague.
麻烦再拿一杯给我刚开窍的年轻同事
That hit the sweet spot.
爽死了
Yessiree.
爽
So, the good news is
好消息是
Looks like we're gonna win the sexual-harassment case.
貌似我们会赢得这个性骚扰的案子
That is very good news.
的确是个好消息
Do we need the bad news?
还要说坏消息吗
What?
怎了
Nothing. Really, it...
没啥 真的 只是
It's just
只是
Okay, do not coy. Please, okay?
拜托 别扭捏了 行不
I just can't stand coy.
我可受不了
Reynolds made an offensive remark
雷诺兹语带冒犯
About the "typical" conduct of his female executives.
关于他"经典"的女性管理方式
I know, it's not actionable.
我知道 这是不可起诉的
But it made us think.
但这让我们想到
If he's willing to say something like that to us,
如果他对我们都能这样说了
It might be his operating principle.
那他也许工作时也是这么说话的
That is a stretch.
可以这样推测
Which is why we checked into exactly how many women
所以我们调查了到底有多少女性
Hold senior-management positions at American Lingerie.
在美国女士内衣公♥司♥里做到了高级主管
Exactly none.
一个都没有
Every woman at a V.P. level who logically would be
所有本应升任到更高职务的
In the pipeline for senior-management positions
副总裁级别的女性
Quit 18 months to 3 years after arriving.
在来到公♥司♥之后的18个月到三年间都辞职了
Not dispositive.
没有说服力
The fashion industry has a very high turnover rate.
时尚产业本来就变换得很快
Yes, but the departure rate at American Lingerie
是的 但是这家公♥司♥的离职率
Is much higher than the average of similar businesses.
比同产业的其他公♥司♥高出许多
And the same is not true for their male executives.
而且他们的男性主管都不会这样
In their H.R. departure interviews,
在人力资源部面试的时候
Although none of the women cited sexual harassment,
虽然没有女性表示有性骚扰
Almost all of them mentioned that the climate
但近乎所有的女性都提到
At American Lingerie didn't suit them.
这家公♥司♥的工作氛围不适合她们
All right, so, your theory is
好吧 所以 你们的想法是
Although he may not be technically guilty
虽然在法律上
Of sexually harassing anyone,
他也许没构成实质的性骚扰
He has built a bulletproof glass ceiling?
但他造成了切实的女性升职障碍
It's more than a theory.
不仅仅是一种想法
All the data points to the fact
所有的数据都表明了
That he's been sexually discriminating
多年来他一直性歧视
Against his female employees for years.
他的女雇员们
And Reynolds is so powerful in the fashion community
而且雷诺兹在时尚界的势力太强
That none of these women want to step forward.
这些女士都不想做出头鸟
They're afraid of being blackballed.
她们怕被排斥
So, what are we gonna do?
所以 我们该怎么办呢
You're not gonna do anything.
你们什么都不用做
I don't want to fight.
我可不想和你打架
I'm not here to fight.
我不是来打架的
I'm...
我是来
Here to ask you a favor.
想让你帮个忙
Need help on the Reynolds case.
雷诺兹的案子需要帮忙
The sexual-harassment suit?
性骚扰案件吗
I'm aware of the irony.
我听懂你的讽刺了
It appears that the problem runs deeper
看来 问题变得严重了
Than one sexual-harassment claim.
不仅仅是性骚扰的投诉了
His problem is systemic, it's widespread,
他的问题是很体统的 而且很常见
and I'm absolutely certain he has no idea how to fix it.
并且我确定他不懂得要如何改正
But, Cliff, why are you coming to me?
克里夫 你怎么会来找我帮忙
Considering what has recently transpired,
考虑到最近发生的事情
I kind of feel a little oily going to a client
让我去劝狗改了吃屎的习性
and telling a leopard to change his spots.
这种事我觉得有些腻味
So this isn't about you weaseling out
所以你并不是在逃避
of an uncomfortable conversation.
令你难堪的话题
It's about me making the most of a teachable moment?
而是诚心向我讨教对吗
Branford and Fisher are good lawyers, but they're green.
布莱弗德和费舍尔都不错 但她们还嫩了点
This won't be their last unsavory client.
她们将来还要遇到很多令人讨厌的委托人
And I can't think of anyone better
我找不到更合适的人选
to show them what dignity looks like.
向她们展示什么叫不卑不亢了
All right.
好吧
I'll help you.
我答应帮你
For Branford and Fisher.
是为了布莱弗德和费舍尔
I'll take what I can get.
我知足了
The choice is very simple, Mr. Sanville.
这很容易抉择 萨维尔先生
Socal either gives our client her job back,
贵公♥司♥如果不让她回去工作
or we will hit you with a class-action discrimination lawsuit.
我们就将以歧视罪名起诉你们
There is no discrimination here.
我们没有歧视她
Your client's work wasn't up to snuff.
是你们当事人的工作没达标
Interesting theory --
真是有趣的理论
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表