剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表
And every other engineer does.
但其他人都说了
My dad is the most buttoned-up guy you'll ever meet.
我爸会是你见过的最沉默寡言的人
He does not like outliers.
他不喜欢不一致的东西
He would want every testimony to be the same.
他要所有的证供都是一样的
Otherwise, it creates doubt.
不然会引起怀疑的
It could be nothing.
这可能什么都证明不了
Except Frank Mason quit the company
但弗兰克·梅森在签了这份文件两周后
two weeks after he signed this document.
就辞职了
Which means he knows something,
这表明他肯定知道些什么
Which means I have to find him.
所以我得找到他
You're really charged up about this.
你真有干劲啊
I messed up.
我弄砸的
I have to fix it.
我得弥补好
I have to help those victims.
我要帮助那些受害者
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Hi. um...
你好
Could you fix this?
你能修好它吗
This couldn't have cost more than $15.
买♥♥这钟15块都用不上
It's gonna cost you $30 to fix it.
但是可能要30块才能修好
Would you believe it
你会相信吗
If I told you it had sentimental value?
如果我说有很多情感因素在这里面
You used to work for Mckenzie, didn't you?
你曾经在麦肯基工作过 是吧
You're a lawyer, aren't you?
你是律师吧
I'm a woman with a clock that needs fixing,
我只是个来修钟的女人
Who also happens to think
但也正好认为
You didn't want to say the 2X-7 furnace was okay.
你不想承认2X-7型的火炉是合格的
I signed a confidentiality agreement.
我签订了保密协议
Look, I'll compel you to testify.
听着 我会逼你作供
I'll prove that you perjured yourself when you signed that affidavit,
我会证明你当初签订誓章时做了假
and you will go to jail.
那你就要坐牢了
I didn't perjure myself.
我没有作假证
Your affidavit doesn't say
你的誓章里没有说
That the production models were safe,
生产模型是安全的
And all the others do.
其他人都说了
It's the lie you refused to tell.
这是你不肯说的谎言
This is Anne Crawford.
这位是安妮·克劳福德
Her husband spent two weeks in the burn unit.
她的丈夫在烧伤病房♥里躺了两个星期
She stayed by his side the entire time.
她一直陪伴在他的身边
She couldn't even touch him, due to risk of infection.
她甚至不能碰他 以免他受感染
So she couldn't hold his hand...
她不能握住他的手
Or kiss him "goodbye."
或者和他吻别
She just had to sit and watch...
她只能坐着 默默的看着
Until he died.
直至他去世
I didn't want to sign anything.
我本不想签任何东西的
You wanted to do the right thing.
你想做正确的事情
Now you're getting another chance.
现在你又有机会了
Your honor, there is no evidence
法官阁下 并没有证据
That indicates Hart Sterling is engaged
表明哈特·斯特林涉及了
In any kind of criminal enterprise.
任何犯罪行为
Except for the marijuana he said was his.
可他承认了大♥麻♥是他的
He was simply trying to protect the livelihood
他只是想保住我们公♥司♥里
Of 200 employees at our firm.
200多名员工的生计
The pot had been delivered by a messenger
那堆东西是一个快递员送来的
Indicating it was client materials.
并声称是客户资料
It was in the office for less than an hour.
在办公室里放了不到一个小时
Your honor, for the client to have trusted
法官大人 那名客户如此信任斯特林
that much pot to Sterling
将那么多大♥麻♥送到他们那里
Indicates a meaningful business relationship.
这表明了和他们有密切的合作关系
It's a lot of pot counselor.
的确是很多大♥麻♥ 律师
Your honor, clients do crazy things,
法官大人 客户经常做些疯狂的事情
But that doesn't mean --
但是不意味着
Could we have a short recess?
我们可以短暂休庭吗
What?
什么
That's bold.
胆子可真大
Your honor?
法官大人
Keep it short.
速去速回
So, what's going on?
怎么回事
These are patients from the Nathans' dispensary.
这些是内森诊所的病人
They've agreed to testify to the fact
他们同意上庭作证
They have legal prescriptions and prepaid to fill them.
证明他们拥有合法处方并且预付了费用
Prepaid? so that means the pot has technically already been purchased.
预付 所以那些大♥麻♥是已经被卖♥♥出的
3 to 4 ounces at a time.
3 到 4 盎司一次
Good job!
好样的
Excellent.
太好了
And what condition are you being treated for, sir?
先生 您身体有什么状况
I have pancreatic cancer.
我有胰腺癌
Rheumatoid arthritis. Severe migraines.
风湿性关节炎 严重的偏头痛
And how much medicinal marijuana did you buy from the Nathans?
内森诊所出♥售♥了多少医用大♥麻♥给你
4 ounces. 3 ounces.
4盎司 3盎司
4 ounces.
4盎司
Your honor, obviously,
法官大人 显然
All of us feel badly for these individuals --
我们都对这些人感到很抱歉
Your honor, these people have
法官大人 这些人已经
prepaid their prescriptions.
预付了他们的处方药款
Our firm was acting as a bailee --
我们公♥司♥作为受托人
A legal intermediary.
一个法律中介
We were simply holding the pot
我们只是暂时留下那些大♥麻♥
Until its rightful owners could claim it.
直到它的合法所有者前来认领
And look... here they are.
请看 他们在就那儿
How about if I call a recess
我宣布休庭怎么样
And you two see what you can work out?
你们双方再看看能不能自行解决
Thank you, your honor.
谢谢 法官大人
This is just...
这真是...
Hiya.
你好[宾州荷兰语]
Did you hear about hart?
听说哈特的事了吗
Mm-hmm. Got a minute?
听说了 有空吗
Yeah. What's going on?
有啊 怎么了
I don't know how to sugarcoat this,
我不知道怎么说好
So I'm just gonna come out and say it.
所以就开门见山了吧
I had an affair with... Katie.
我曾跟凯特上过床
Katie? The paralegal?
凯特 那个律师助理
I am very sorry.
我非常抱歉
It's not bad enough that you had an affair,
最糟的不是你跟别人上♥床♥
But you had it here.
而是你居然跟人在这里
At the firm.
在公♥司♥里
Where I know everybody.
在我的眼皮底下
I am deeply ashamed.
我真为你羞愧
How many people know?
有多少人知道
I don't know.
我不知道
My friends? Collegues?
我的朋友 同事
You think because you took me to a hotel last night
你以为昨晚把我带去宾馆
that it wouldn't matter to me that you had humiliated me?!
我就会不介意你羞辱了我吗
Susan...
苏珊...
You son of a bitch!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You should probably leave...
你最好...
Before I lose my temper.
在我暴怒之前离开
Hello, dad.
爸 您好
Thanks for the clock.
谢谢你的礼物
Well, you can thank a nice man named Frank Mason.
您可以谢谢那个叫弗兰克·梅森的好人
You shouldn't be talking to the defendant's employees
你不该在法庭之外
Outside the courtroom.
和被告方的员工交谈的
I was just getting a clock fixed.
我只是拿钟过来修
We had some time to kill while he looked at it.
他修的时候我们得打发下时间
Well... I have dinner plans.
我晚餐有安排了
Frank Mason didn't want to lie
弗兰克·梅森不想撒谎
about the flaw in the design of the furnace.
他知道关于炉子的设计有个缺点
But a nice retirement package helped him see the light, didn't it?
但丰厚的退休金让他见钱眼开了 不是吗
His affidavit is factually accurate.
他的证词确实准确
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我也无计可施了
Sin of omission.
省略之罪[指该做的事没做也是犯罪]
剧集 | 律政潜规则(2010) | 导航列表