剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
玩得开心点
Have fun.
托马斯·戈尔德
Thomas Gold.
你妈刚刚接了托马斯·戈尔德的订单
Your mother just took an order from Thomas Gold.
还不是一般的订单
And not any kind of order.
五十个酥花馅饼 最难做的那种馅饼
50 Magnificos, the hardest pastries to make.
妈 你怎么能这样对爸
Mom, how could you do that to Papi?
谁是托马斯·戈尔德
Who's Thomas Gold?
你看 他也不认识
Tu ves? He doesn't even know either.
等等
Wait.
他是《迈阿密杂♥志♥》的明星美食评论家吗
Is he that star food critic from the "Miami Journal"?
-没错 -什么
- Yes! - What?
他刚刚在我们这下单了
And he just ordered from us,
这意味着他可能要点评我们店了
which means he might be writing about us.
天啊 那太好了
难道不是件好事吗
Yeah, I mean, isn't that a good thing?
当然不是 我们队都排到门外去了
No. We have a line out the door.
我们有喜欢我们的顾客
We have customers who love us.
而这一切都可能因为一篇差评而消失
All this can vanish with one bad review.
我们会破产的
We can go broke.
得了吧 你夸张了
我夸张
没错
你们还记得阿尔贝托面包店怎么样了吗
You remember what happened to Alberto's?
-卡米洛的店 -还有埃内斯托
- Camilo's? - Ernesto's.
-全军覆没 -我们得取消这个订单
- All wiped out. - We have to cancel this order.
我只是想帮忙 我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help, I'm just trying to help,
我只是想帮忙 我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help, I'm just trying to help!
好了 孩子他爸
Okay, mira, Papi.
我可以去取消订单
Look, I can do that.
或者...
Or...
我和马特奥可以处理好其他事情
Mateo and I can handle everything else
让你和你的魔法双手专心制♥作♥
and let you and your magic hands get to work.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're trying to do.
唤起我的自尊
Appeal to my ego.
不 亲爱的 不是你的自尊
No, mi amor. Not your ego.
是你的记忆 让你记得...
你烤的馅饼是大♥师♥级水平的
你是个艺术家
你是我的女神
我当然是了 亲爱的
-马特奥 -怎么了
- Mateo. - Yeah?
把我的专属烤盘拿来
Bring me my original baking sheet.
我要开始表演了
It's time for Magnificos.
就是这样
Exact like this.
因为它在这
'Cause it's over here.
丹尼尔 你来了
Daniel, you made it.
是啊 你来了
Yes, you did.
古琦
Gucci.
我们不计前嫌
No hard feelings.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology,
但只是因为你把毛衣还给我了
but only because you returned my sweater.
派珀 尼曼公♥司♥的麦克斯·埃弗茨到了
Piper, I think Max Everts from Neiman's just got here.
他好像想谈谈
Looks like he wants to talk.
好吧
Right.
好 路易斯
Right. Lewis?
我们走吧
Shall we?
你来了
You made it.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
可能不像其他礼物那样精美
It may not be as fancy as your other gifts,
但这个附带免费烘焙课
but this one comes with a free lesson.
所以我不是无药可救吗
So I'm not hopeless?
你可能有点潜力
You might have potential.
可以接受
I'll take that.
我们什么时候开始上课
When do we start?
你决定
You tell me.
这场面...
So this is...
太盛大了吗
A lot?
我本来想说让我印象深刻
I was gonna say really impressive.
你的名字...
I mean, your name...
在融化 是的
Is melting, yes.
我知道
I know.
有时我甚至都忘了那是我的名字
Sometimes I forget that it's even my name.
我得去处理一些事情
I have to go take care of some business.
但我会尽快回来的 好吗
But I'm gonna come back as soon as I can, okay?
丹尼尔
And Daniel?
你能来我真的很高兴
I'm really happy you came.
凡妮莎
海湾酒吧 晚上七点
克洛伊 我需要一条能传递信息的裙子
Chloe, I need a dress that sends a message.
好
Yes.
什么信息
W-what message?
能表达
A message that says
"我不需要你
"I don't need you.
我甚至都不想得到你
I may not even want you.
没错 我坐在这里 艳光四射
Yes, I may be sitting here looking fabulous,
你可能以为这意味着
And yes, you may think that means
我想复合过回原来的生活 但是..."
I want to go back to the way things were, but..."
什么
What?
诺雅设计
她怎么阴魂不散
Why is she everywhere?
他值得吗
Is he worth it?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
他值得吗
Is he worth it?
他很体贴
He's kind.
关心我 很谦逊
And caring. And humble.
他喜欢我的野心 支持我的梦想
He likes that I'm ambitious. He supports my dreams.
不用我说你也知道 不是每个男人都是这样
I mean, I don't have to tell you not every man does that.
先不管他现在暂时的失心疯
Present moment of temporary insanity aside...
他总让我感觉自己是特别的
he's always made me feel special.
所以是的
So yeah.
他值得
He is worth it.
我刚才说到哪了
Now, where was I?
"你可能以为我准备好复合了 但是..."
"You may think I'm ready to go back, but..."
"你可能以为我准备好
"You may think I'm ready
过回原来的生活了
to go back to the way things were,
但这次情况不一样了
But things are not gonna be the same this time.
我不是什么被赢得的奖项
I am not a prize to be won.
我是一个需要被欣赏的女人"
I am a woman that needs to be appreciated."
我需要一件能表达出这些的裙子
I need a dress that says all of that
然后还要他对我充满欲望
and also has him biting his hand with desire for me.
也就是说我需要的不只是裙子
Which means I need more than a dress.
我需要内衣套装
I need lingerie.
什么事这么开心
What's so funny?
我弟弟喜欢音乐
My brother, he's into music,
他想把他的歌♥曲小样给DJ
and he wants me to give his demo to the DJ.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
你认真的吗
You serious?
不开玩笑
I'm serious.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看来有人在召唤你
It looks like you're being summoned.
不 我不...
Oh, nah, I don't--
今天是她的生日 她头戴塑料王冠
It's her birthday. She's wearing a plastic crown.
你得过去
You gotta go.
对擀面杖的报答吗
Payback for the rolling pin?
凡妮莎
海湾酒吧
哦 上帝啊
Ay, dios mio!
哥们 对不起
Oh, man, I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我来取面包店货车
It's the bakery truck.
真搞笑
That's funny.
开车去
Just get the truck.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
烤箱爆♥炸♥了
The oven exploded.
你还要多久才能过来修
How long till you can get here and fix it?
还得过一会儿 但我可以告诉你怎么修
It might be a while, but I can talk you through it.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表