剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
他想当导演
he wanted to be a director.
他总是借别人的相机
He'd always try to borrow people's camera,
到处拍摄
shooting everything.
甚至让我当他的演员
He even tried to get me to act in them.
我可得看看你的大作
These, I need to see.
这些录像 你永远别想看
These, you will never see.
我告诉过你 你在镜头里是多么迷人
I just told you how captivating you are on camera.
"迷人"
"Captivating."
和"性感"的意思离得近吗
Is that in the same neighborhood of "Sexy"?
大概住在一条街上吧
They may share a street.
不用猜
Let me guess.
路易斯 我正开心着呢
Lewis, I'm having fun.
什么
What?
好 我马上回来
Okay. I'm coming back now.
梅兰妮·卡安想见我
Melanie Caan wants to meet me.
哥们 我爸爸也是这样
Dude, my dad is the same way.
等一下 这一段别发出去
Wait, don't post that part.
你哥看起来挺酷
Your brother seems cool.
他有点像安东尼·伯尔顿[美国名厨]He's got, like, an Anthony Bourdain thing going on.
你指丹尼尔 他是很棒
Daniel? Yeah, he's pretty great.
妈 你看到我的干净内♥裤♥了吗
Ma, have you seen my clean underwear?
没事 我找到了
Never mind. I'm good.
我二哥就一言难尽了
My other brother? Not so much.
那她是什么样
So what's she like?
诺雅
Noa.
我和她在电♥话♥里聊过一小会儿
I actually got to talk to her on the phone for a little.
她人超好
She's really nice.
我以前最迷她
I used to have the biggest crush on her.
说实话 我现在还迷她
Who am I kidding? I still do.
迷恋 迷她吗
A crush? Like, on her?
你们觉得我看起来怎样
What do you guys think?
我觉得你得先敲门
I think you should knock.
门没锁啊 快说怎么样
Door's open, so the outfit?
我要去开个关于演出的会
I'm going to meet about a gig
我想看起来特成功
and I wanna look super successful,
但是 我又想低调一点
but, you know, I wanna play it down a little bit
不想显得太物质
so I don't look a little too materialistic.
-这样很完美 -真的
- You nailed it. - Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
你还需要什么吗
So do you need anything else, or...
不
No.
行了
Okay.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
姑娘们需要点什么吗
You girls need anything?
能不能给我来点
Five uninterrupted seconds
不受干扰的安静五秒钟
of peace and quiet, maybe? I don't know.
别上火
Oye, don't get snappy.
她饿的时候就会气冲冲的
She gets snappy when she's hungry.
我给你们弄点零食吃
I'll make you guys some snacks.
艾米 留下吃晚饭吗
Amy, wanna stay for dinner?
我很乐意
Love to.
好嘞
Okay.
我爱晚饭
I love dinner.
古巴MC是吗 朗朗上口
MC Cubano, huh? That's catchy.
对 你懂的 我想
Yeah, you know, I wanted something
致敬我的传统
to embrace my heritage.
凡妮莎对你评价很高
Well, Vanessa speaks very highly of you.
你14号♥有空吗
You're free the 14th?
14号♥吗
14th?
让我想想
Yeah, let me check.
对你就有空
You know what? For you, yes.
-很好 -不错
- Great. - Great.
音乐显然不能亵渎神灵
The music needs to be profanity-free obviously,
包含一些古典元素
and include some classics
以达到老少皆宜的要求
so the older guests can enjoy it along with the children.
"儿童"吗 等一下
"Children"? I'm sorry.
这是什么演出来着
What kind of gig is this?
是个受诫礼
It's a bar mitzvah.
-受诫礼 -对
- A bar mitzvah. - Yeah.
你对这些限制有什么问题吗
Are any of these limitations a problem for you?
没有 没有 除非你是那种只想
No, no, not unless you're some kind of hack
改贾斯汀·比伯歌♥的傻冒
who just wants to spin Justin Bieber songs.
听着 我是名艺术家 知道吗
Listen, I'm an artist, you know?
你雇我是让我发挥的
You hire me to do what I do.
不是审查我 不是限制我
Not to censor me, not to limit me--
而是让你耳目一新 知道吗
to let me rock your world, you know?
这才是你雇我的原因
That's why you hire me.
事实上 古巴MC
Actually, MC Cubano,
我觉得那不是我雇你的原因
I think that's why I don't hire you.
古巴MC 凡妮莎 你在想什么呢
MC Cubano. Vanessa, what are you thinking?
-什么 -这男的不行
- What? - This guy's not gonna work out.
对 那挺冒犯人的
Yeah, that was insulting.
对 就是
Yeah, it was!
你在生我的气吗
Oh, you're mad at me?
他想让我去受戒礼
He wanted me to play a bar mitzvah.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
高中舞会是你的底线吗
Is high school dance where you draw the line?
下次我请CTO唱片公♥司♥的头儿
I'll have to remember that the next time
来请你时我一定记住
I ask the head of C.T.O. records to hire you.
韦斯 伊莱·韦斯
Weiss? Eli Weiss?
对
Yes.
我能弥补 让我先去挽回一下
Okay, I can fix this. Let me just smooth things over.
灵丹妙药都挽回不了你这烂摊子
A steamroller wouldn't smooth over the mess you made.
-你想要这份工作吗 -想要
- Do you want this job? - Yes.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Yes.
跟我来 照我说的做
Follow me and do exactly as I say.
梅兰妮 我是你的头号♥粉丝
Melanie, I'm such a huge fan.
非常感谢 诺雅
Thank you so much, Noa.
谢谢你百忙之中这么快来见我
And thank you for meeting me on such short notice.
没事 我的荣幸
No problem. My pleasure.
请给我一杯水
Can I have a water, please?
听着 我觉得这很好
Look, I think it's great
你在波多黎各和全世界做的善事
what you're doing in Puerto Rico and around the world.
很抱歉我不能出席你今晚的活动
I'm sorry I can't be at your event tonight,
但我要把这个捐给你的基金会
but I have this for your foundation.
你真是太慷慨了
This is very generous of you.
我只希望这不像行贿
I just hope it doesn't feel like a bribe.
怎么会
How so?
我有个电影下周开始制♥作♥
I have a film starting production next week,
我的一个女演员刚进了康复中心
and I have an actress who just checked herself into rehab.
是个小角色 但我一直绞尽脑汁
It's a small role, but I've been banging my head
试着给这个角色找合适的人选
trying to come up with the right fit for the part,
然后我想到了你
and I thought of you.
我会很乐意试镜那个角色
Well, I would be very happy to read for that role.
你不需要试镜
You don't have to audition.
如果你想要 这个角色就是你的
The part is yours if you want it.
这个工作为期三周
It's three weeks work,
我们需要你最好明天就到多伦多
and we would need you there in Toronto tomorrow, ideally.
等等 多伦多
Wait a second. Toronto.
这是你和科林·戴维斯在拍的那部电影吗
Is this the film you're doing with Colin Davis?
对 他说你很合适
Yes, he said you'd be perfect for it
而且你们的私交不会是个问题
and that the personal history wouldn't be an issue.
她好吗 还是她好吗
So is she great, or is she great?
我跟你说你会喜欢松林的
I told you you would love Piñones.
还有呢 亲爱的
So what else, mi amor?
还有呢 还有呢
What else? What else?
和名人一起旅游是什么感觉
What is it like to travel with a celebrity?
和我想象的不同
I mean, it's different than I imagined.
我以为会全是派对什么的
I thought it'd be all parties and stuff,
但她花了几个小时接受媒体
but she spent hours talking to the press
关于援助小岛
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表