剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
-旅途怎么样 -很累
- How was your trip? - Exhausting.
-你怎么样 -还在撑着
- How are you? u202d- Hanging in there.
-我想你了 -我也想你
- I missed you. - I miss you too.
你还好吧
You okay?
我会没事的
Yeah, I'll be fine.
我只是一会要开个会
I just have that meeting coming up,
而我父亲总有办法让我沮丧
and my father has a way of getting to me.
父母就是这样 对吧
That's what parents do, right?
我想 如果你待会儿不太累的话
I was thinking, if you're not too tired later,
也许我们可以一起做点安静的事
maybe we could do something quiet.
在家吃饭 看电影
You know, eat in, put on a movie.
看电视滚床单吗
Netflix and chill?
让我看看会开得怎么样
Let me see how the meeting goes.
我出来后给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you when I get out, okay?
丹尼尔 听到你的声音很开心
And, Daniel, it's good to hear your voice.
我也是 祝你好运
You too. Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
马特奥 妈说得对 你这样太可笑了
Mateo, Mom is right. You're being ridiculous.
对 知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
表现得好像一切正常才可笑呢
What's ridiculous is acting like everything's going all right.
但事实是我的经纪人是房♥产中介
But the truth is that my manager's a real estate agent,
我的大型演出都是在棕榈海滩的受诫礼上
and my big gigs are on the Palm Beach bar mitzvah circuit.
丹尼尔 我已经27岁了
Daniel, I'm 27 years old.
你知道几个艺术家是到我这个年纪
Do you know how many artists get discovered
或更晚时才被发掘的
by my age or later?
这并不是放弃的理由
That's still not a reason to quit,
尤其是如果你很热爱它
especially if you love it.
对 但它不爱我
Yeah, but it doesn't love me back.
我在那些永远无法实现的事上
The longer I go holding out for something
坚持得越久
that's never gonna happen, then...
就要花更长的时间来找到其他喜欢的事
the longer it takes me to find something else to love,
一些真正可以实现的事
something that can actually happen.
迈阿密警♥察♥局
Miami PD!
别因为现在什么都没发生就放弃
Just don't quit because nothing's happening right this moment.
你只需要休息一下 然后就会重回正轨
All you need is one break, and you'll be back on track.
-丹尼尔·加西亚 -是我
- Daniel Garcia. - That's me.
丹尼尔·阿尔贝托·加西亚
Daniel Alberto Garcia,
你因袭击和暴♥力♥伤害库尔特·马利克被捕
you're under arrest for the assault and battery of Kurt Malick.
等等 等等 你说什么
Wait, wait, what?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的每一句话
Anything you say can and will be used
-都将成为呈堂证供 -丹尼尔
- against you in a court of law. - Daniel...
-你有权请律师 -长官
- You have the right to an attorney. - Sir...
如果你请不起律师 法庭会为你指定一位
If you cannot afford one, one will be assigned to you...
丹尼尔·加西亚
Daniel Garcia!
怎么会发生这种事
How could this have happened?
媒体伏击了我
The press just ambushed me.
这个人当时一直在骚扰我 而我
There was this one that was harassing me, and I...
所以你就打了他吗
So you punched him?
你是谁 你对我儿子做了什么
Who are you and what have you done with my son?
对不起 我没有借口
I'm sorry. I have no excuse.
丹尼尔 袭击和暴♥力♥伤害是重罪
Daniel, assault and battery is a felony.
你可能会留下犯罪记录
You could have a record.
你知道这对你的未来有什么影响吗
Do you have any idea what that can do to your future?
-你安全吗 -是的 我在拘留室
- Are you safe? - Yeah, I'm in a holding cell,
但如果我今天能被保释 他们会放了我
but if I make bail today, they'll release me,
我就不必进真正的监狱了
and I don't have to see the inside of a real jail.
保释要多少钱
How much is bail?
-一万美金 -一万美金吗
- $10,000. - $10,000?
但你现在只需交其中的一千美金
But you only have to come up with $1,000 of that.
只需一千美金 让我看看我的钱包
Only 1,000-- let me go check my purse.
好了 好了 听着
All right, all right, listen, listen.
我们会去想办法保释你 好吗
We'll go and work on the bail, all right?
你要保持安全 好吗
You, stay safe, okay?
丹尼尔有他的"美食日记"
Daniel has his "Food Diaries,"
因此这些是娜塔莉的"反叛日记"
so these are Natalie's "Rebellion Diaries."
第一篇
Entry one:
我和艾米现在正在买♥♥零食
Amy and I are currently shopping for some snacks
因为这些音乐会上卖♥♥的食物都贵得离谱
because food at these concerts costs, like, a zillion dollars.
我说得就好像我去过一样
I say that like I've ever been to one though.
尽管如此 你是对的
Nevertheless, you are right.
我们拿了一大堆垃圾食品
We're getting a bunch of junk food
因为所有伟大的反叛都充满着
because all great rebellions are fueled
糖和咖♥啡♥因♥
off sugar and caffeine.
-还要买♥♥什么吗 -你还想买♥♥什么
- Anything else? - What else do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
这真有趣 就好像我们什么都能做
It's so funny. It's like we could do anything.
我们能去任何地方
We could go anywhere.
就好像你甚至没意识到
It's like you don't even realize
你一直按自动驾驶模式生活 直到你打破常规
you're living on autopilot until you break the mold.
你就别说这么哲理的话了
You can take the girl out of the philosophy class...
对不起 我是个让人扫兴的人吗
Sorry, am I being a total buzzkill?
不 恰恰相反
No, the opposite.
但我确实觉得你缺少某种
But I do think you're missing something
所有伟大的反叛者都该有的东西
that all great rebels should have.
个人魅力吗 勇气吗
Charisma? Courage?
彩色的头发
Colored hair.
我喜欢你的紫色头发
I love the purple.
绿色的也很好看
The green looks good too.
开心吗
Happy?
虽然现在还没到午餐时间 但是
It's not even lunch yet, and, already,
这已经是我人生中最棒的一天了
this is the best day of my life.
太好了
Yes.
迈阿密狂欢节我们来了
Miami Mayhem here we come.
我们得找一个保释代理人
We gotta get a bail bondsman.
我们的信♥用♥卡♥已经透♥支♥了
Our credit is maxed out.
如果我们向代理人贷款
If we get a loan from a bondsman,
我们怎么还呢
how are we gonna repay it?
我们只能这样 要不然就得
It's either that or we're gonna have to use
像我之前说的用娜塔莉成人礼的钱
Natalie's quinceañera money like I said before.
不行 用娜塔莉的钱解决丹尼尔的问题
No, it is not fair for Natalie to have to pay
对她来说不公平
for Daniel's problems.
这个家里总得有人付钱
Well, someone in this family has to.
我去把我的设备抵押了
I'm gonna pawn my equipment.
马特奥
Mateo--
拿到的钱不会像
It won't be as much as it would
我直接卖♥♥掉那么多
if I were to straight up sell it,
但我们急需用钱 得赶在他们把丹尼尔
but we need the money now before they transfer Daniel
转移到一个会剃光他的头发
to someplace where they shave his head
然后给他个泪珠纹身的地方[监狱的标志]and give him a teardrop tattoo.
你们看过《监狱风云》吗
Have you guys ever seen the show "Oz"?
你们知道那部剧里发生了什么吗
You know what happens in that show?
应该有不了一千那么多
Listen, it won't be the whole grand, okay?
但至少能补一部分
But it's gonna be something.
亲爱的 你知道吗 现在
Mi amor, do you realize that, right now,
你是我在这个家里最爱的儿子
you are my favorite son in the family?
你这么一说
When you put it that way...
我替全家人感到害怕
it gets me scared for all of us.
我的父亲帮助我创业
My father helped me start this business.
他借给我一笔钱 然后说
He gave me a loan and he said,
"给你 虫虫 去玩吧"
"Here, Bug, go play."
然后突然地 我有了一家公♥司♥
And all of a sudden I had a company...
接下来 每一天 大家都会问我
And, every day, people would ask me,
"这个对吗 这个不对吗"
"Is this right? Is this wrong?"
说实话
And, to tell the truth,
那时我无法运营一个公♥司♥
I had no business running a company.
我还只是个孩子 但我知道我想要什么
I was just a kid, but I knew what I wanted,
而且我创立了这个品牌
and I built this brand.
我会感受所有布料的质地
I felt every fabric.
批准每一件的设计
I approved every design,
并一直问自己 "我想表达什么"
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表