剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
你没事吧 你还好吗
You all right? You okay?
-路易斯 -不是她 不是她 不是她
- Lewis? - It's not her. It's not her, it's not her.
您的糕点
Your pastries.
万分感激 加西亚先生
Really appreciate it, Mr. Garcia.
诺雅请朋友来做客 这是迈阿密最棒的糕点
Noa's got friends over and these are the best pastries in Miami.
替我向她问好 很高兴为她效劳
Send her my regards. I'm happy that she's a customer.
我会的
I will.
晚安 先生们 女士们
Good night, guys, ladies.
这就是出口了
There's the door.
好
Okay.
今晚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about tonight.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
诺雅 给我们介绍一下吧
Noa, introduce us to your friend.
拉斐尔面包店
我进来了
I'm coming in.
昨晚真够呛 是吧
What a night, huh?
爸 我们不必现在就谈这件事
Dad, we don't have to talk about this now.
听我说几句话
Just listen for a moment.
我不太确定
I don't know for sure,
但你大概背负着这个秘密好一段时间了
but you've probably been living with this secret for some time.
对
Yes.
我们知道这件事...
And we've known for...
才12小时左右
12 hours, give or take?
我想告诉你们的
I wanted to tell you guys.
可 可我不知道怎么开口
I--I just didn't know how.
那这个问题解决了
Well, that problem's solved.
我和你妈妈这辈子所做的每件事
Everything your mother and I do in this life
都是为了你和你的哥哥们
is for you and your brothers.
无论你做什么事 成为怎样的人
There is nothing that you can do or be
我们对你的爱都不会少一分一毫
that will make us love you any less.
给你妈妈一点时间 好吗
Give your mom some time. Okay?
她是一个了不起的女人
She's an amazing woman.
但12小时与她15年来自以为对你的了解相比...
But 12 hours versus 15 years of her imagining your life...
给她一点时间
Just give her a little more time.
好吗
Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你好 我是特雷弗
Hi, you've reached Trevor.
请留言
Please leave a message
我会尽快回复您
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我是路易斯
It's Lewis.
昨晚的事很谢谢你
Just wanted to thank you again for last night.
抱歉有那么多闹剧
And sorry about all the drama.
总之
Anyway,
虽然昨晚的约会很棒
despite being a really good date,
但我们最好还是别再见了
I just think it's better if we don't see each other.
我知道你会说些俏皮话据理力争
I know you're gonna come up with some very clever comeback,
但帮我个忙 算了吧
but do me a favor and... don't use it.
我是认真的
I know what I'm talking about.
再见
Okay, bye.
好的 路易斯
Okay, Lewis.
我比对了一下六个月前的超声检查
I compared today's ultrasound with the one from six months ago
我们现在必须采取行动了
and I'm afraid the time of "wait and see" is over.
我们来谈谈你的选择
So let's talk about your options.
我不想离开
I don't wanna leave.
那家伙拍到了我们两个
That guy got us both on camera.
我们得直面困难
You know we have to face the music.
不 还不是时候
No, not yet.
-我们不能永远待在这 -不至于
- We can't live in here forever. - Well, not forever,
如果让路易斯给我们送食物和水
but if I had Lewis bring us food and water,
我们至少还能撑一个月
we could last at least a month.
是啊 他肯定很愿意做我的男管家
Yeah, I'm sure he would love to be my personal butler.
我的天 当然了
Oh, my God. He would love that.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
你♥爸♥爸说得有道理
you know your dad has a point.
我也和素♥人♥约会过
I have dated normal guys before.
两次
Twice.
结果都是不欢而散
And both times were not great.
第一个男人 我们一公开他就变了
The first guy, he changed when we went public,
第二个男人无法承受舆♥论♥压力
and the second guy just couldn't handle it.
事不过三 不是吗
Third time's the charm, right?
感情非合即散
Every relationship is all or nothing.
最终都只有两个结局
It always ends up one of two ways--
要么永远幸福 要么分道扬镳
either happily ever after or up in flames.
我想说
I mean,
凡妮莎现在就对我有很多怨气
Vanessa's not all that happy with me right now.
但丹尼尔 你的任何一段恋情
But Daniel, no relationship you have ever been in
都没法为这段感情做准备
can prepare you for what this life is like.
我只希望你知道自己要面对的一切
I just wanna make sure you know what you're signing up for.
昨晚的时光不能倒♥退♥
Well, we can't undo last night,
要不就冒一次险
so it's either we take this leap of faith
要不就分手
or we break up.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但正是如此
I know that sounds crazy, but yes.
我愿意疯狂一次
I think I could do a little crazy.
好的
Okay.
你觉得可以承受的话
If you think you can handle it...
那就看看泡泡外的真实世界吧
let's see what it's like outside the bubble.
准备好了吗
Ready?
是的
Yeah.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
天呐 这有几百条信息
Whoa, there's, like, a hundred messages on here.
因为你现在出名了
That's 'cause you're famous now.
"面包师与女神"
"The Baker and the Beauty."
面包师与女神
独家细节
听着挺顺耳
It's got a nice ring to it.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表