剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
不许做任何能被媒体解读为暧昧的行为 懂吗
no anything that the press can interpret as romance, okay?
保密 可 秀恩爱 不可 懂了
Okay, NDA's good, PDA's bad. I got it.
我知道通常大部分明星
You know, I know it's all the rage for most celebrities
私生活的一举一动都会
to live every twist and turn of their personal lives
被媒体关注 但诺雅与大多数明星不同
on social media, but Noa's not most celebrities, okay?
她的品牌不仅意味着高品位
Her brand connotes more than good taste,
也意味着高档次
it connotes class.
想想肯尼迪 而不是卡戴珊
Think Kennedy, not Kardashian.
肯尼迪家族是美国政坛最有影响力的家族
卡戴珊家族被称为娱乐圈的肯尼迪家族
你知道肯尼迪家族是什么吗
Do you know who the Kennedys were?
我觉得他明白了 路易斯
Okay, I think he gets it, Lewis.
是吗
Does he?
亲爱的 我们能逃过
Because honey, we were able to dodge
你和科林分手的事闹得满城风雨
full-blown tabloid coverage of your breakup with Colin
全因为你俩没添油加醋
only because the two of you didn't feed the fire.
古琦 你说得对 我不会再开玩笑了
Gucci, it makes sense. I won't make any more jokes.
谢谢 还有件事
Thank you. One more thing.
你的房♥间钥匙 103 行李已经放进去了
Your room key--103. Your bag's already in there.
103 这在四楼
103? This is the fourth floor.
他们没有更近一些的房♥间吗
They didn't have anything closer?
他们没有更远的房♥间了
They didn't have anything further away.
我觉得他开始喜欢我了
I think he's starting to like me.
-再见 -回头见
- See you. - I'll see you later.
是啊 这算是我比较好的出租屋了
Yeah, it's been one of my better rental properties,
但现在该卖♥♥了
but it's time to sell.
问题是 桑切斯女士
The question, Ms. Sanchez, is,
你愿意做我的经纪人帮我卖♥♥♥房♥♥吗
are you the agent to sell it for me?
有问题吗
Problem?
小麻烦罢了
Minor inconvenience.
韦斯先生 想象很危险
Mr. Weiss, fantasy can be dangerous.
太多房♥地♥产♥经纪人都不懂这一点
Too many real estate agents don't know this.
他们会带客户大略看一遍这房♥子
They'd walk their clients through this house
让他们想象这房♥子将来的景象
and ask them to imagine what it could be.
而我呢
Me?
我会实事求是的卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
I'd sell it based on what it already is.
我对那些
I'm not interested in appealing
只会做梦不肯掏钱的人不感兴趣
to dreamers who never buy anything.
我感兴趣的是那些愿意冒险的人
I'm interested in the people who are ready to take the plunge.
所以如果你选我 中午我的人就会过来布置
So if you list with me, I'll have my stagers here by noon
明天就是第一个开放日 因为这个地方
and my first open house tomorrow because this place...
已经很别具一格了
is already special.
桑切斯女士 作为一个会做生意的人
Ms. Sanchez, as someone who knows business,
请听我一言
take it from me--
你的前途不可限♥量♥
you have a bright future.
谢谢 我去拿文件
Thank you. I'll get the paperwork.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
我大儿子 扎克
My oldest, Zack--
犹太男孩年满13岁时举♥行♥的成人仪式
他的受诫礼简直满是麻烦
his bar mitzvah's been nothing but trouble.
场地 拉比 现在DJ也没了
The venue, the rabbi-- now I lost the DJ.
DJ吗
The DJ?
我可能认识个人
I might have someone.
凡妮莎公主来电
-是丹尼尔吗 -不
- Is it Daniel? - No!
别人打错电♥话♥了
It's a wrong number.
错到离谱的那种
A very, very wrong number.
他到了
He's there!
是吗 让我看 让我看
He is? Let me see, let me see.
看看这条小巷
Look at that placita.
拉斐尔 看
Rafael, mira--look!
-一切都好吗 -很好
- Is everything okay? - Fine.
我忘告诉你们了
Oh, I forgot to tell you guys.
我听说佩雷斯先生可能要退休了
I heard Mr. Perez might be retiring,
也就是说隔壁的大楼
and that means that the building next door
可能会出♥售♥
might become available,
如果我们的生意一直这么好 没准能买♥♥下呢
and if our business stays this successful, who knows?
玛丽 帮个忙
Mari, por favor.
要未雨绸缪
居安思危
艾米 艾米是谁
Amy? Who's Amy?
只是我学校的朋友
Just my friend from school.
你还有朋友
You have a friend?
从你的语气来看
Judging by your tone,
好像这事比冷核聚变还不靠谱似的
sounds like you think cold fusion was more likely.
冷 谁冷了
Cold? Who's cold?
我只是为你交到了朋友而高兴
I'm just excited that you have a friend.
我知道这有多难
I know how hard it's been.
-现在 -妈妈 求你了
- And now-- - Mom, please.
你越描越黑
The more you talk, the worse it gets.
妈妈
Ma?
-你刚才做了什么 -邀请她过来
- What did you just do? - Invited her over.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你用我的手♥机♥ 冒充我邀请的
You invited as me, from my phone.
不客气
You're welcome.
你为什么要用三个表情符号♥
Why did you use three emojis?
好 不要眼神交流 脚底下别慢
Okay, don't make eye contact. Don't slow down.
我们没时间签名了
We have no time for autographs
我们不想伤害任何人的感情 好吗
and we don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, all right?
-粉丝总是这样吗 -总是
- Is it always like this? - Always.
糟了
Oh, no.
你前男友
Your ex?
路易斯 你没告诉我科林要来参加晚会
Lewis, you didn't tell me that Colin was coming to the gala.
我早该知道的
Oh, I should've known.
这家伙绝不会放弃任何一个宣传噱头
The guy does not shy away from a good publicity stunt.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
这样对筹款有好处
It'll be good for the fundraiser.
-你没事吧 -我很好
- You okay? - I'm fine.
因为我可以去做些什么
Because I could go do something.
比如什么
Like what?
比如告诉他 他上两部电影有多烂
Like tell him how bad his last two movies were.
确实很烂
They were.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
- Hi, so nice to meet you. - Hello.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Please. - Thank you so much.
现在她只需要回答问题就行了吗
So now she just answers questions?
听起来很容易 对吧
Sounds easy, does it?
诺雅 你两年前来到这里
So Noa, you came here two years ago
并承诺要帮助重建受损的学校
and promised to help rebuild our damaged schools,
现今你的承诺已完成
and your mission is accomplished.
你感觉如何
How does it feel?
这都是波多黎各人♥民♥创造的成果
I'm humbled by what the Puerto Rican people
我自惭不已
have been able to achieve.
跟我们讲讲 你感觉如何
Tell us--how does it feel?
我很庆幸能参与到这么重要的事情中
I'm thankful to have been a part of something so important.
-你感觉如何 -看到孩子们
- How do you feel? - It's very rewarding
得到他们应得的资源 我觉得很有意义
to see children get the resources they deserve.
他们一遍又一遍问着同样的问题
Over and over, you get the same question.
而你要一遍又一遍作出听着全新的回答
Over and over, you have to make it sound like it's new.
你为什么选择波多黎各
So what is it about Puerto Rico?
你感觉自己和这座岛有情感连接吗
You feel connected to the island?
为什么选择波多黎各
Why Puerto Rico?
我对这座岛有着很深的感情
I have a really strong connection to this island.
我爱这里的人 爱这里的文化
I love the people. I love the culture.
诺雅 说说你和科林·戴维斯分手的事吧
So, Noa, let's talk about the big breakup with Colin Davis.
不行 不可以
Oh, no. No.
-分手是件让人难过的事... -不 不行
- Well, breakups are hard... - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
玛西娅 你在逗我吗 我们有约在先 记得吗
Marcia, are you kidding me? We had a deal, remember?
赶紧让那个自以为是的气象女主持回到正轨
Now you get that glorified weather girl back on topic now,
否则 她下次的采访[面试]
or the next interview she does
就是去应聘超♥市♥的工作 懂吗
is gonna be for a job at the supermarket, yeah?
-谢了 -好吧
- Thanks. - All right.
你做得很好
You're good.
说回今晚的盛会
So back to tonight's big event.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表