剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
这场冷战要持续多久
How long is this cold war gonna last?
我只是在给她空间 拉斐尔
I'm just trying to give her her space, Rafael.
你再给她一点
You give her any more,
她就去其他州生活了 玛丽
she'll be living in another state, Mari.
我不知道该对她说什么
I don't know what to say to her.
我怕我说的话不对
I'm scared I'm gonna say the wrong thing.
你是她妈妈
You're her mother.
你当然要说些不对的话
Of course you're gonna say the wrong thing.
然后说出她需要听的话
And then you'll say exactly what she needs to hear.
我很喜欢
I liked that.
-挺有意思的吧 -我喜欢你的这一面
- That was fun, right? - I like that side of you.
还挺好玩儿的
That was kind of cool.
没想到你还是个极速小恶魔呢
Who knew you were such a speed demon, though?
我这里有你没看过的电影
I've got moves you haven't seen.
你们能开个房♥吗
Ugh, get a room.
没有我的房♥间 拜托了
One I'm not in, please.
他随时都在等你吗
Is he always waiting for you?
不 只会在我有烂摊子要收拾的时候出现
No, only when he has messes to clean up.
比如开免费的车兜风
Like, I don't know, joyriding in a free car?
-请把钥匙给我 -她说没问题
- Keys, please? - She said it was okay.
是吗 她应该更有所了解才行
Oh, did she? She should know better.
你真扫兴 我马上回来
You're such a buzzkill. I'll be right back.
-客气点 -我一直都很客气
- Be nice. - I'm always nice.
规矩是这样的 你和诺雅在一起了
Here's the deal. You and Noa are a thing now.
没错 是会有些小福利
And sure, there are perks,
但你在接受之前
but the one question you have to ask yourself
必须要问自己一个问题
before accepting any of them:
接受礼物是否有益于诺雅
is this good for Noa?
开着豪车到处跑
So driving around in a flashy car,
助长"你是个挖掘富婆的小白脸"这种说法
feeding this narrative that you're some gold-digging upstart...
-我不是 -这样对诺雅并不好
- I'm not. - Isn't good for Noa.
怎么了 路易斯
So what's up, Lewis?
我知道你不是来拿车钥匙的
I know you didn't come for car keys.
首先 你晚会的衣服在衣柜里
Well, one, tonight's gala. Your dress is in the closet.
丹尼尔 你的礼服今天下午到
Daniel, your tux will be here this afternoon.
-我还有礼服 -没错
- I have a tux? - Yes.
这次你可不是在晚会上工作了 面包师
You're not working the gala this time, baker boy.
你要和诺雅一同出席
You're attending it with Noa.
第二 KKR&A提高了他们的出价 这是提案
Two, KKR&A upped their offer. Here's the proposal
-什么东西的出价 -我的公♥司♥
- Offer for what? - My company.
美加集团一直想要买♥♥下她的股份
Megacorporations are always trying to buy her out,
她永远都是一个回答
and she always says the same thing.
不
No.
三件事你已经说了两件了
Okay, so that's two out of three.
桦树枝工作室回电♥话♥了吗
Did Birch Branch call back?
回了
Yep.
你们俩今天下午要开个会
You two have a meeting this afternoon.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
听我说 宝贝
Okay, so, babe,
还记得我说你很上镜吗
remember when I said you were great on camera?
我把你在松林的视频发给了
I sent your Piñones video to a production company
一家与美食频道合作的制片公♥司♥
that works with the Food Channel,
他们想跟你谈谈
and they want to have a meeting with you...
关于一个节目的问题
about a show.
等等 你认真的吗
Wait, you serious?
你这表情是高兴还是生气
Is that a good face or bad face?
不 这是我很开心的表情
No, it's a great face.
我上电视
I mean... me on TV.
宝贝 你会很出色的
Yeah, baby, you'll be great.
我去试试那身衣服
I'm gonna go try on that dress.
出席这次会议
Take the meeting.
她不可能一辈子都跟一个面包师谈恋爱
She's not gonna date a baker her whole life.
此屋出♥售♥
没错
Oh, absolutely.
这里是本市最好的学区之一
This is actually one of the best school districts in the city.
这是详细信息
Here's more info.
-你好 欢迎 -你好
- Oh hi, welcome. - Hey there.
有什么能帮到您的
How can I help you?
我其实是来帮你的
Um, well, I'm actually here to help you.
首先你要知道
I-- okay, first thing you should know
这边的这对夫妇...
is that couple right there...
还有那边的那个男人
and that guy right over there--
他们都是八卦小报的记者
they're reporters for gossip rags.
-他们在监视你 -什么
- They're spying on you. - What?
为什么
Why?
因为你是丹尼尔·加西亚的前女友
Because you're Daniel Garcia's ex-girlfriend,
-标签 泼汤女 -标签 泼汤女
- #TheSoupThrower. - #SoupThrower?
我也是记者 但和他们不一样
Look, I'm a reporter too, only unlike them,
我不是来搜刮惊天猛料的
I'm not here to catch you in some big gotcha.
-我只是... -听着 赶紧走 好吗
- I just-- - Listen, just leave, okay?
-你好 欢迎光临 -你好
- Hi, welcome. - Hi--
看看这个新工作台
Um, check out the new countertops.
非常华丽
Gorgeous.
我知道你不想听这个
Yeah, look, I'm sure you don't want to hear this.
丹尼尔和诺雅的脸随处可见
It's probably hard enough to have to see
可能对你来说难以接受
Daniel and Noa's face everywhere you turn,
但你也是故事的一部分
but you are part of the story too.
听着 关于他们我没什么好说的
Okay, listen, I don't have anything to say about them.
你可以离开了
So you can leave.
我尊重你的意愿
I respect that.
迟早有人会想让你发表自己的意见
Sooner or later, someone's gonna want to tell your side
不管你愿不愿意...
whether you like it or not, so...
库尔特·马利克
自♥由♥记者
如果你想控制自己的故事 就打给我
give me a call if you decide to have control over your story.
这只是张名片
It's just a business card.
懂了
Got it.
从现在开始 假设所有跟你搭话的人
And from now on, hey, just assume anyone you talk to
都没我小心谨慎
is just a less scrupulous me.
丹尼尔·加西亚今天不上班
No, Daniel Garcia is not working today,
但我是拉斐尔
but I'm Rafael.
这是我的面包店
This is my bakery,
我相信他能帮你们解决的问题
and I'm confident I can help you
我也能帮你们解决
with anything that he--
你们有多少人等着从丹尼尔·加西亚手中买♥♥东西
How many of you are waiting to buy something from Daniel Garcia?
-这边 -这里
- Over here, yeah! - Yeah!
你哥哥要害死我
Your brother's gonna be the death of me.
队伍中的一半顾客都只是想见他
Half the line are customers just waiting to meet him.
我知道
I know, right?
他们应该见见他更酷更帅的兄弟
They should meet his cool, better-looking brother.
我们还有其他兄弟吗
We have another brother?
我更容易得手 就是这样
Low-hanging fruit. That's what that was.
娜塔莉 我们今天一起去逛街吧
Hey, Natalie, how 'bout you and I go shopping today?
-我 -没错
- Me? - Yeah.
我们已经很久没享受过女生时间了
It's been a while since we've had girl time.
走吧 我们去花一花爸爸的钱
Come on, let's go spend some of Papi's money.
可丹尼尔今天不在
But Daniel's off today.
和你妈妈去吧 我和马特奥应付得来
Go, go. Go with your mother. Mateo and I will handle it.
你俩去吧 玩得开心点
Please, you two go. Have a good time.
花我的钱
Spend my money.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
会很有趣的
It's gonna be fun.
我去开车 我在外面等你
I'll go get the car. I'll meet you out front.
-好 -拜
- Yay. - Bye.
爸 我今天下午有个录音安排
Dad, I got a recording session this afternoon.
我上周跟你说过
I told you about it last week.
你得取消掉
You're gonna have to cancel it.
在我修理贮藏室漏水的时候
I need you to work the counter
我需要你去收银台工作
while I finish fixing the leak in the storage closet.
好主意 不过...
Great idea, except...
我不能取消 否则会赔钱的
I can't cancel or else I'll lose the money.
你必须取消 妈妈和娜塔莉出去了
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表