剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
Based on compelling circumstantial evidence...
丹尼尔呢
Where's Daniel?
丹尼尔
That Daniel...
和诺雅·汉密尔顿在一起
Is out with Noa Hamilton.
什么
What?
你说什么胡话呢
再别编故事了
爸妈 听着 我知道这听起来很疯狂
Mami--Mami, Papi, listen. I know it sounds crazy, okay?
但事实证明这是真的
But his story checks out.
我的天啊 他说的对
Oh, my God. He's right.
马特奥说对了
Mateo's right.
诺雅·汉密尔顿
大家快去拉斐尔面包店
拉斐尔
迈阿密最好的面包店
拿来我看
你看
我的天啊
Aye, dios mio.
我刚不是说了吗
Didn't I tell you?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
那是凡妮莎
That was Vanessa.
丹尼尔 你在家吗
Daniel, are you home?
[西班牙语]是谁
-凡妮莎 -她在外面
- Vanessa. - She's outside.
不 不行
No, no.
-丹尼尔 -去跟她谈谈
- Daniel! - Talk to her.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我听不懂西班牙语 你在跟我说什么
I don't know Spanish. What are you-- what are you telling me?
我不
I'm not...
丹尼尔 你在家吗
Daniel, are you home?
丹尼尔
Daniel!
马特奥
Mateo!
你好 小点声 好吗
Hey, uh, just, uh, keep it down, okay?
我得和丹尼尔谈谈
I need to talk to Daniel.
是这样的 他睡了
Yeah, here's the thing. He's asleep.
-他怎么能睡了 -因为他很难过
- How can he sleep? - Well, because he's upset.
他非常 非常 非常难过
He's very, very, very upset.
所以 你知道 我
So, you know, I...
给他吃了点药
Gave him some of the pills
就是医生开给我妈治疗潮热的药
that the doctor prescribed for my mom's hot flashes.
让他立刻昏睡过去 所以
It knocked him right out, so...
马特奥 让我进去 好吗
Okay, Mateo, let me in, okay?
凡妮莎 我知道你认为
Vanessa, I know you think
你需要冲进来告诉丹尼尔
you need to charge in there and talk to Daniel
他的回答有多蠢并重申你对他的爱
about his incredibly stupid answer and reaffirm your love,
但你错了 我会告诉你为什么
but you're wrong, and I'll tell you why.
为什么
Why?
因为你为我哥做了件好事
Because you did something great for my brother.
你确实做了
You did.
今晚你给了他一个机会
Tonight you gave him a chance
看看没有你的生活会是什么样
to see what life would be like without you.
结果
And as a result,
我们全家为他担心了大半夜
the entire family's spent half the night worried sick about him.
所以回家吧 好好休息
So go home, get some rest,
好好利用手头的机会
and when you both have had the chance to,
把这个疯狂之夜睡过去
like, sleep this crazy night off,
然后明早再来
then come back in the morning.
明天会是新的一天
Tomorrow's a new day.
好吗
Okay?
那是亚历克西·叶维奇 他是这里的老板
That's Alexi Yevich. He owns the place.
但他不如你
But he's got nothing on you.
下去吧
Get down there.
娜塔莉
天啊 诺雅·汉密尔顿
我死了 我死了
在哪里 怎么会 告诉我所有的事
我准备好许第二个愿了
I'm ready for my second wish.
好吧
Okay.
丹尼尔来电
告诉我一切 别漏掉一丝细节
Tell me everything, and don't skip even a microsecond.
我们在一家餐厅相遇
Well, we met at the restaurant.
正好碰到他脆弱的时候
Caught him at a-- a vulnerable moment.
但他身上有某种特质 你知道吗
But there was something about him, you know?
我的天啊 汉密尔顿小姐 你是
Oh, my God, Miss Hamilton, you're--
我觉得你很棒很有才华
I just think you're amazing and really talented
是一位非常优秀的榜样
and an incredible role model.
科林·戴维斯就是个混♥蛋♥
And Colin Davis is an ass.
丹尼尔告诉我你换了一所新学校
So Daniel tells me that you're starting at a new school.
我知道那会很难
I know how hard that can be.
我以前总是换学校
I was always starting at some new school,
交朋友的过程也总是很难熬
and I always had a tough time making friends.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
但会慢慢变好的
But it gets better,
如果你有你哥哥一半的魅力
and if you're even half as charming as your brother,
你肯定没问题
you'll be fine.
好 谢谢你 再见 好了
Okay, thank you. Good-bye. All right.
舞会怎么样
Hey, how was the dance?
别跟我说话 跟她说话
Don't talk to me. Talk to her.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
接下来的几个月我都会是酷哥哥了
I'll be the cool brother for months now.
怎么了
What?
这一整晚 我和我的朋友都在跟你调情
All night, my friends and I flirt with you,
然后我问你有什么愿望时
and then when I ask you what your wish is,
你说让我和你的妹妹聊天
it's that I talk to your sister.
你这么一说 听着很差劲
When you put it that way, it sounds pretty bad.
不 我觉得很好
No, I think it sounds great.
当我问前任想要什么生日礼物时
When I asked my ex what he wanted for his birthday,
他说想和我最好的朋友玩3P
his wish was a threesome with my best friend.
那可不太好
That's not cool.
我早该明白的
I should have known better, you know?
但我就是想去相信
But I just wanted to believe.
感觉很对 因为他了解我的世界
Seemed so right 'cause he knew my world
他知道那是什么样的
and he knew what it was like.
你们应该能成
It should work.
你以为能成
You think it's working,
然后你意识到其实并不行
and then you realize it isn't.
你在想你的女朋友吗
Are you thinking about your girlfriend?
在想怎么对她公平些
About how to be fair to her.
如果我知道什么算公平
If I even know what fair is.
那你呢 丹尼尔
And what about you, Daniel?
你想要什么
What about what you want?
我猜我想要我父母间的感情
I guess I want what my parents have.
他们的关系就像魔法
It's magic, the two of them.
他们吵架 也会温存
They fight, they have their moments,
但他们让彼此变得更好
but they make each other better.
如果你真的相信世界上有那种爱情
If you really believe that that's out there,
你就不应该将就 去寻找吧
then you shouldn't settle for anything less. Go find it.
你说得轻松
It's easy for you to say
你有整个世界可以选择
when you have an entire world to choose from.
我 我甚至都没有护照
Me, I don't even have a passport.
那我们就给你办一个
So we'll get you one.
你还有第三个愿望呢
I mean, you still have a third wish.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside, yeah?
喝一杯 跳跳舞
Get a drink, go dance.
你能去帮我拿一杯吗
Hey, can you get me a drink?
找你可真不容易
You don't make it easy.
你开始跟踪我了吗
What, you're stalking me now?
我没有跟踪你
I'm not stalking you.
你不接我电♥话♥
You wouldn't answer any of my calls.
那你就飞来迈阿密
So you flew to Miami?
我要过来找你
Look, I had to come and
告诉你这一切都不是真的
see you to tell you that none of this is true.
好吗 都不是
All right? None of it.
我的经纪人认为这对电影宣传有利
My agent thought it would be good publicity for the film.
预计票房♥很低什么的
Supposedly it's tracking low or something.
拜托 媒体恨你
Oh, please. The press hates you.
所以你才来找我
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表