剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
but sooner or later, you're gonna have to make a decision.
你要么忠于你的家人
You're either loyal to your family
要么忠于你自己
or you're loyal to yourself.
在这里 我们可以放一些小酒桌
Over here, we could put bistro tables.
咖啡柜台放这里
And espresso counter right here.
或许那里可以建一个小舞台
Maybe a little stage over there
每周你可以唱上一晚上
where you can sing one night a week.
宝贝 我太喜欢了
Papi, I would love that!
想想我们为此有多努力
Just think about how hard we've worked for this...
还有这能带来的未来
Yeah. And the future this could bring.
我知道人们会像爱我们的面包店一样爱这里
I know people will love it just like our bakery.
-聪明的女人 -我知道
- Wise woman. - I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
想看看这里的一些设计吗
Want to look at some plans here?
-好 -好的
- Yes. - All right.
如果我今天拿到押金 我就可以打掉这面墙
Okay, I get a deposit today, I could break through this wall
直通你们的面包店 周一开始
right into your bakery I'm saying Monday.
三天用来拆墙 行吗
Three days for demolition, all right?
周一周二 周四我用来清扫
That's Monday, Tuesday-- leaves me Thursday for cleanup.
周五我会用防水布封上这边
Friday I'm gonna drop seal with a tarp right there,
这样你们可以重开面包店
which means you could reopen your bakery
同时我的人会在这边的咖啡厅里工作
while my guys are working right here in the café.
海耶斯先生 无意冒犯
Mr. Hayes, no disrespect,
但承包商经常会
but contractors and deadlines
无法遵守最终期限
don't always seem to get along.
你确定我们只需要
Are you sure that we only have
把面包店关一周吗
to close the bakery for one week?
加西亚先生
Mr. Garcia,
我跟你一样是个小业主
I'm a small-business owner just like you.
我知道开店和关店一天的价值
I understand the value of a day open versus a day closed.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Good.
现在 麻烦你签几个字
Now, if I could get a couple signatures from you.
笔给你
That's for you.
这里 这是城市许可
Right here, this is the city permit.
这个是州许可
And this is the state permit right there, please.
很好
Very good.
这个是重新开业和重新装♥修♥
And right here is the health department
面包店的卫生局的申请
for reopening and remodeling your bakery.
瞧瞧你 比诺雅·汉密尔顿签的名还多
Look at you, signing more autographs than Noa Hamilton.
今天《直播迈阿密》的现场
Excitement today on "Miami Live"
诺雅在看了男友前女友的录像之后
A fire alarm just after Noa was confronted
火警突然响了
with the footage of her boyfriend's ex.
恭喜 面包师
Congratulations, baker boy.
拉下火警的同时
By pulling that fire alarm,
你把一个糟糕但能控制的新闻
you took a bad but containable story
变成了国家新闻
and turned it into national news.
如果你没有去尝试贿赂凡妮莎
If you didn't try to bribe Vanessa,
她说不定也不会开口
she probably wouldn't have talked.
是吗
Oh, really?
你现在来找这个理由吗
You're gonna double down on that now?
别冲我发火 因为
Don't get mad at me because
你在这一切发生时去接电♥话♥了
you took a phone call when this all went down.
听着 对不起 但我不能就站在那里
Listen, I'm sorry, I couldn't just stand there
看着你那样遭受伏击
and watch you get ambushed like that.
我知道你是想帮忙
I know you were just trying to help,
但将来 我可以保护我自己
but in the future, I can defend myself.
保持低调直到这一切过去
Is it too much to hope, Daniel,
对你来说是不是不太可能 丹尼尔
that you can keep a low profile until all this blows over?
爸来电
面包店这一周都在装♥修♥ 我...
We're going through renovations at the bakery all week. I...
我知道 你走吧
I know. You should go.
别惹麻烦 古琦
Try to stay out of trouble, Gucci.
这建议真棒
Oh, that is rich.
天啊
Oh, God.
别生他的气
Well, don't be mad at him.
我没生他的气
I'm not mad at him.
我只是想给他点教训
I'm just trying to scare some sense into him.
我在生你的气
I'm mad at you.
诺雅 在恋爱中
Noa, when it comes to romantic relationships,
你没有和平常人一样的机会
you don't have the luxury to make the kind of mistakes
来犯错
that normal people do.
-我知道 -真的吗
- I'm aware. - Oh, really?
那怎么我每次一转身
Well, how come every time I turn my back,
你就像个冲向马路的毛头
you're like a toddler running into traffic?
请不要这样和我说话
Please don't speak to me like that.
你之前为什么没有告诉我
How could you not have warned me?
告诉你什么
About what?
那天晚上你去了男厕所
About being in the men's room that night.
我一直上男厕所 路易斯
I always use the men's room, Lewis.
不用排队
There's no line.
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
不是发生什么的问题
It doesn't matter what happened.
是形象的问题 你知道的
It matters how it looks. You know that.
你必须时刻注意形象
You have gotta keep your eye on the ball at all times,
特别是我不在旁边的时候
especially when I'm not around.
你还有什么没跟我讲的雷吗
Now, any other landmines you want to tell me about?
你们趁我不注意去拉斯维加斯结婚了吗
Did you two get married in Vegas while I wasn't looking?
不 没有了
No. That's everything.
你觉得情况会有多糟糕
So how bad do you think it's gonna get?
比麦莉要遭
Worse than Miley
但希望比安吉丽娜和詹要好
but hopefully better than Angelina and Jen.
我去着手损害控制
I'll start doing some damage control.
会没事的 好吗
It's gonna be okay, all right?
谁知道莫莉·费舍尔会这么贱
Who knew Molly Fisher was such a bitch?
你对此有何评论吗
Would you like to respond?
这个...
Well...
该出手了 但我们要快速行动
It's time to move, but we need to move fast.
先生
Sir?
媒体报道会不堪入目
That publicity is gonna be bad.
她会因此失去订单
She's going to lose orders over it,
而那会吓到董事会
and that is gonna scare the board.
再加上她又要离开12周
Add to that the fact she's going away for 12 weeks
非要去当演员
to be an actress, of all things.
这听起来不像是一位
That doesn't sound like a woman
适合掌管公♥司♥的女人的所作所为 对吧
who is fit to run a company, now, does it?
我要你取消那个取消决定
Well, I'm asking you to cancel the cancellation.
至少你能将决议推迟一周吧
Well, could you at least delay the decision for a week?
多谢 因为从现在开始一周后
Thank you, because a week from now,
这些故事的热度就散了
this'll all be a non-story.
尼曼公♥司♥给了我们一周时间下架春季系列
Neiman's is giving us a week before pulling the spring line.
-什么 -这件事热度太高
- What? - It's too hot.
他们担心你和丹尼尔的关系
Their concerned that your relationship with Daniel
对大众关注度不利 会影响品牌形象
is bad for optics and it's gonna hurt the brand.
太荒谬了
Well, that's ridiculous.
丹尼尔并没有做错什么
Daniel hasn't done anything wrong.
那就是一周内四家全国连锁零售店
That's four national retailers in a week.
我刚接到马克·罗根的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Mark Logan.
看吧 董事会开始担忧了
Ugh, the board is worried.
严格来说 担忧是他们的职责
Well, in all fairness, it is their job to worry.
马克·罗根从不是多虑之人
Mark Logan's not a worrier.
已经24个小时了 故事还在发酵
It's been 24 hours and the story's not going away.
你觉得有事发生
You think something's up?
对方不断攻击我们的底线
Well, our bottom line's getting hit
今天科克罗投资公♥司♥
and there's another offer
又交了一份购买♥♥我们股份的提案
to buy us on the table from KKR&A.
这绝不是巧合
It's not a coincidence.
那就安排会议
Okay, set up meetings
我要和所有董事会成员一一开会
with all the board members one-on-one.
看谁会告诉我们真♥相♥
Let's see who cracks.
你激动吗
You excited?
很紧张 但是又...
I'm nervous but...
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表