剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
I'm on this insane ride.
我从没想过几小时的玩乐
I never thought that a few hours of hanging out
会变成人尽皆知的事情
was gonna turn into this thing everyone would know about.
丹尼尔 她是诺雅·汉密尔顿 你知道...
Daniel, she's Noa Hamilton. You realize...
就是这样 没人关心我
Exactly. Nobody cares about me.
我关心你
I do!
真的
I do!
那现在呢
So what now?
我们之间结束了
We're done?
四年了 就这样结束了
After four years, it's just over?
我只是很迷茫
I'm just confused.
就像在电影里 一切都一目了然
It's like in the movies, it makes it so clear,
但在现实生活中 我...
but in real life, I...
因为在现实生活中 丹尼尔
That's because in real life, Daniel,
大家都不完美
people aren't perfect.
所以你要选择
So you choose.
是接受他人本来的模样
You can either accept them for who they are
还是只盯着他人的缺点
or focus on what they lack.
我知道我的求婚太突然了
Look, I know I caught you off-guard with the proposal,
但我们不能让那一瞬间抹去我们的一切
but we can't let that one moment erase everything we have.
拜托
I mean, come on.
我会在我们最喜欢的餐厅订个位子
Look, I'm gonna make a reservation at our favorite place.
海湾酒吧 周六晚上七点
Bar Cove. Saturday, 7:00 p.m.
我们去约一次会
I say we go and have a date.
不求婚 只约会
Not a proposal, a date.
小凡 我不确定
V, I don't know.
如果你来了
If you show,
我将会是全世界最开心的女人
I'll be the happiest woman in the world.
如果你没来
If you don't...
我就知道我要向前看了
I'll know I need to move on.
只要给客人们的菜品
Well, as long as there are plenty
有很多蔬菜我就满意了
of plant-based options for the guests, I'm happy.
谢谢
Thank you.
这么多年了 我希望
You know, one of these years, I would love it
我们只搞一个聚会
if we could just have a party
而不是一直搞这个活动
instead of this event we always do.
路易斯 你知道我们在这个活动上
Lewis, you know we get more business done
谈成的生意比在所有时装周上的还多
at this one event than we do in all of Fashion Week.
但它根本不是个庆生会 是吧
But it's not a birthday celebration, is it?
没错 你知道我不喜欢生日
Exactly. You know I don't like birthdays.
-准备好了吗 -好了 走吧
- Are we ready? - Yes, let's do it.
等等等等 别走
No, wait, wait, wait, wait, don't go.
别看它的包装
Please don't judge it.
这该死的包装纸比折纸还难看
The damn paper was worse than origami.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是你母亲第一个封面照的原版
That is an original of your mother's first cover.
《都市杂♥志♥》
花了我很长时间才找到
Took me forever to track it down.
你还能给拥有一切的女孩什么呢 是吧
What do you get the girl who's got everything, right?
我总得给派珀点什么东西
Besides, I had to give Pipes something
来放在这个精致的相框里
to put in that gorgeous frame.
你们太有心了
Guys, this is so thoughtful.
看吧 现在她又得重新化妆了
See, now she's gotta get her makeup redone.
我就说你应该再等等的
I told you you should've waited.
我不想听你的
Well, I decided to ignore you.
我还记得当时拍这张照片的时候
I remember when we shot that.
你母亲花了一整天时间
Your mother had spent the entire day
在塞舌尔拍摄
shooting in the Seychelles.
毫不夸张 整整十二个小时
I mean literally 12 straight hours.
但她一直保持微笑
But she kept on smiling.
我发誓 你母亲可以用她的微笑
I swear, your mother could light up a whole room
照亮一整个房♥间
with that smile.
轮到我哭了
And now I'm crying.
你喜欢吗
So you like it?
我爱它
I love it.
我也爱你们
And I love you guys.
不好意思先生
No, I'm sorry, sir.
送货车停在后面的巷子里
Deliveries around back in the alley.
其实 我是客人
Actually, I'm a guest.
丹尼尔·加西亚
Daniel Garcia?
丹尼尔·加...
Daniel Gar...
生日快乐诺雅
你和谁一起来的
Um, who are you with?
-什么 -你的同伴
- I'm sorry? - Your company.
你和谁一起来的
Who are you with?
不 只有我一个人
Oh, no, it's just me.
没有同伴
No company.
我是和汉密尔顿小姐一起的
I'm with Miss. Hamilton.
她邀请的我
She invited me.
让他进去
Let him in.
女士们先生们
All right, all right, ladies and gentlemen...
抱歉 走错会场了
sorry, wrong party.
因为我没看到这里有淑女或者绅士
'Cause I don't see any ladies or gentlemen here.
但是说真的 我想感谢各位大驾光临
But seriously, I wanna thank you all for coming
前来这个我为
to this little shindig I throw
对大家都意义非凡的女人举办的小晚宴
for a woman who is so special to all of us.
我很幸运 从她出生
You know, I've had the good fortune of knowing her
就认识她了
since she was born.
一会儿快活地傻笑
One moment, bouncy and giggly.
一会儿又乱踢乱叫
The next, kicking and screaming.
她小时候也这样
She was like that as a baby too.
开玩笑啦
I kid!
女士们先生们 请大家掌声欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together
我们的寿星 诺雅·汉密尔顿
for our birthday girl, Noa Hamilton!
好了 谢谢惠顾
Okay. Thank you.
下一位
Next.
帮我看下柜台
Cuidar the counter.
拉斐尔面包店
Rafael's.
对 只能自提
Yes, pick-up only.
酥花馅饼
Pastelitos Magnificos?
可以
Uh, well, yes.
我们的菜单上没有 但是可以为您做
They're not listed, but we can make them for you.
要多少
How many?
五十个
50?
好的
Okay. Please.
您贵姓
Last name first.
谢谢您戈尔德先生 会在晚上七点做好
Thank you, Mr. Gold. They will be ready at 7:00 p.m.
再见
Adios. Bye-bye.
不要再接电♥话♥订单了 已经订满了
No more phone orders. We're already overbooked, okay?
-亲爱的 -说
- Mi amor. - Dimelo.
看
Mira.
什么
你鬼鬼祟祟地干嘛呢
Why are you sneaking around like that?
我就不明白了 马特奥
I don't know, Mateo.
给你个建议
Here's an idea:
你为什么不再大点声问
why don't you ask me at the top of your lungs?
你要出去吗
Are you going somewhere?
对 我已经迟到了 所以...
Yeah, and I'm really late, so...
对了 你去健身房♥要一件泳衣
Oh, that's right. You need a swimsuit for gym.
妈妈觉得我们可以一起去
Pero, mama, I thought we were gonna go together
享受一点母女时光
and have a little mother-daughter time.
没事 我一个人可以
It's fine. I've got it.
嘿 这位女士
怎么了
你是想杀了我吗
怎么了
你什么时候接的这单
哪一单 我看看
娜塔莉
Natalie.
抱歉 我会补偿你的
I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you.
七点去接你吗
Pick you up at 7:00?
千万别
Never.
或许
Maybe.
来接我吧 太好了
Actually, yes. Yes, that's great.
爱你
Okay. Love you.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表