剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
自从你在2017年
I've been obsessed with you
穿阿玛尼套装出席大都会晚会后 我就很喜欢你
since you wore that three-piece Armani to the Met Gala in 2017.
太棒了 谢谢你
That's very sweet. Thank you.
最后也是同样重要的 那是我弟弟马特奥
Last but not least, that's my brother Mateo.
汉密尔顿小姐 非常荣幸
Such a pleasure, Ms. Hamilton,
在这个美好的夜晚认识你
making your acquaintance on this fine evening.
丹尼尔对你评价很高
Daniel says a lot of nice things about you.
我也一样
Likewise.
我很喜欢你的歌♥ 我的派对上也放了
I really like your song. We played it at my party.
我觉得你的前途一片光明
I think you have a bright future ahead of you.
你这么说真是太暖心了
That's very kind of you to say.
-喝一杯吧 -好
- Drinks? - Yeah.
-好吗 -当然 快进屋
- Yeah? Yeah. - Yes, come inside.
五分钟后回你电♥话♥ 好吗
Look, I'll call you back in five minutes, okay?
特雷弗 对吧
Trevor, right?
你一定是路易斯
Oh, you must be Lewis.
为了不浪费时间我就直说了
Let me save us both a little bit of time.
我知道你是个出色的人 但咱俩成不了
I'm sure you're a wonderful guy but this is never gonna work.
真的吗 你有特异功能吗
Oh, really? Are you a psychic?
我来告诉你接下去会怎样
Well, I can tell you how this is gonna play out.
我们会聊得很开心 一见如故
We'll have fun, we'll hit it off,
可能还会滚床单
maybe have a roll in the sheets
甚至喜欢彼此
and even like each other.
顶多 我们约会几次
At best, we start to date.
最后我还是免不了为工作把你晾在一边
Inevitably, I will blow you off for my work
现在你会说不怨我
and you will say that you don't resent it
但其实你会 我也会察觉到
but you actually do, which I will sense
并采取冷暴♥力♥的取消极方式回应你
and passive-aggressively respond by turning colder
直到美好的开端
until what started out as something well-meaning
最后让我俩伤感
leaves us both feeling a little sad
并感觉在彼此身上浪费le时间
and like we both wasted our time.
所以 很高兴见到你
So, nice meeting you.
诺雅警告过我你会讲这一套
Noa warned me you'd say all that.
让我来改写一下你刚讲的故事
Let me offer a rewrite to your story.
我们能一见如故 是因为我会带给你惊喜
The reason that we'll hit it off is that I'll surprise you.
我知道你会迟到30分钟
I'll know that you run 30 minutes late,
所以我确保当你到时
so I'll make sure that our drinks arrive
我们的酒也到了
when you do.
接着我会与你展开一次有趣的谈话
And then I'll draw you into a great conversation
因为虽然我是个牙医
because even though I'm a dentist,
但我主修艺术史
I majored in Art History.
还辅修了如何搞定难对付的人
And I minored in difficult men
他们觉得自己不会再爱了
who think they're emotionally unavailable
其实只是厌倦了对男友感到失望
but really they're just tired of being disappointed
因为那些男友察觉不到
by boyfriends who can't see
自己已在心房♥周围筑起了
when they start to build those invisible walls
无形的高墙
around their heart.
我现在没法走了 对吧
I can't leave now, can I?
这看起来像是我参加的第一次圣餐仪式
It looks like my first communion,
但其实是第一次驱魔仪式
but it was actually my first exorcism.
孩子
Ay, muchachito.
看 这张是我最喜欢的
Mira. This one is my favorite.
让这孩子老实待在尿布里简直太难了
It was impossible to keep this boy in a diaper.
那会儿他总爱光着身子
He used to love to run around naked,
光着屁♥股♥到处跑 径直跑到大街上
with his culito hanging out, right down the street,
扭屁♥股♥
booty shaking!
好了妈妈 别说了 别说了
Okay, Mom. All right, all right, all right.
-玛丽 请姑娘过来吧 -请来这边吧
- Mari, por favor, chica. - Ay, por favor.
拉斐尔 我想去面包房♥参观一下
Rafael, I was hoping to get a tour of the bakery.
我想瞧瞧迈阿密最好吃的点心是在哪做的
I wanna see where the best pastries in Miami are made.
-你得把蔬菜烧好 -他得看着炖肉
- You have to finish the vegetables. - He has to watch the fricasé.
对吧
Right?
好吧
Sure.
那你们需要几点开始工作
So how early do you have to start?
我到这里是早晨5点
I'm down here by 5:00 a.M.
丹尼尔过来得更早
Daniel's been coming down earlier.
最近几天
Lately.
那么 你在哪里学的烘培呢
So where did you learn to bake?
我 我祖母曾经在家烘焙
My--my grandmother baked at home.
我父母都一直忙于工作
Both of my parents were always working,
所以是祖母照顾我
so she looked after me.
为了不让我惹麻烦 她总会喊我帮她
She would make me help her to keep me out of trouble.
我一直也在为我儿子们做同样的事情
So I've tried to do the same thing for my boys.
教他们手艺 好让他们有一天能接我的班
Teach them so they can take over the business one day--
如果丹尼尔还能继续的话
assuming Daniel stays on track.
加西亚先生 我只能通过想象
Mr. Garcia, I can only imagine
来体会这一切的感觉
how this all must feel.
我知道我的生活可能会变得很疯狂
I know that my life can get pretty crazy
我来到你们家也掀起了一些轰动
and I've been a bit of a tornado coming into your home.
你看起来人不错
You seem to be a good person.
但你的世界
But your world is...
令人迷醉
it's intoxicating.
处在其中很容易受到影响
It's easy to get swept away,
相信自己也属于这个世界
believing that you belong in it.
直到有一天突然醒悟 意识到自己并不属于这里
Until one day, you wake up and you realize that you don't.
我不希望丹尼尔迷失自我
I don't want Daniel to lose sight of who he is
和他前进的方向
and where he's going
就为过几周或几月
in exchange for a few weeks or months
别人的生活
of living someone else's life.
我在乎你的儿子
I care about your son.
我也理解你的担忧
And I share your concerns.
丹尼尔是个好男人
Daniel is a good man
他有个好家庭
from a good family.
所以我喜欢他
That's why I like him.
谢谢你这么说
I appreciate that.
该回楼上了 晚餐应该好了
We should go back upstairs. Dinner should be ready.
如果我不给你献上
And Mari will kill me
最好的菜肴 玛丽会杀了我的
if I don't serve you the best meal you've ever had.
闻起来好香
It smells delicious.
谢谢
Mm, thank you.
因为我老公是个了不起的厨师
That's because my husband is an incredible chef.
你们考虑过开家餐馆吗
Did you ever think of opening a restaurant?
问的真是时候
Ah, funny you should ask that
隔壁那家店刚好要倒闭了
because the place next door is going out of business
我一直说 可以把那改成一间很棒的咖啡馆
and I've been saying it would be a great café.
我们离开古巴之前 就是这样计划的
That was our plan, you know, before we left Cuba.
扩张是年轻人的梦想
Expansion is a young man's dream.
等丹尼尔接手时再说
Maybe when Daniel takes over.
对吧 儿子
Right, son?
大家好啊
'Sup? Oh.
我闻到紧张的气息
It smells tight in here.
希望你们不介意我的快速转变
I hope you don't mind the quick change.
衬衫脏了
I had a little stain on my shirt.
想让我做饭前祷告吗
You want me to sing Grace?
别
No.
我们吃饭吧
Let's do this.
怀俄明州
Wyoming?
罗克斯普林 土生土长
Rock Springs, born and raised.
怎么 看不出来吗
What? It's not obvious?
你上次回去是什么时候
Last time you were back?
八年前 爸爸的葬礼
Dad's funeral eight years ago.
我20岁以后第一次回去
It was the first time since I was 20.
感觉如何
How was that?
像人们常说的
Well, it's like they say.
小时候觉得很大的东西
Growing up, it all seems so big.
长大才发现原来很小
Going back, it all seems so small.
我家人觉得我是异类
My family thinks I'm an alien.
前模特转职经理 这是一振和二振
Ex-model turned manager? Strike one and two.
离开我妻子让我三振出局
And there's the tiny fact that I left my wife.
什么
What?
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表