剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
也是为了赞美那些成就了我的人
it's about celebrating the people who made me.
*我知道*
*Sé que aún*
*我还有一次机会*
*Me queda una oportunidad*
*我知道还来得及*
*Sé que aún no es tarde*
*重新考虑*
*Para recapacitar*
*我知道我们的爱*
*Sé que nuestro amor*
*是真爱*
*Es verdadero*
*这些年*
*Y con los años*
*我没有生活*
*Que me quedan por vivir*
*我会告诉你*
*Demostraré*
*我有多爱你*
*Cuánto te quiero*
*用我的余生*
*Con los años que me quedan*
够了 拉斐尔
Enough, Rafael!
我们俩都表现得像孩子一样
We've both been acting like big babies.
我很抱歉说了那些话
I'm sorry for what I said.
对不起 好吗 对不起
I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry.
*充满激♥情♥的吻*
*Con besos llenos de pasión*
拉斐尔
Rafael.
告诉我 怎么了
你还记得那首歌♥吗
Do you remember that song?
我当然记得
Of course I remember it.
我们相遇的那晚放的是这首歌♥
It was playing the night we met.
那是我们离家的那晚放的
It was playing the night we left.
*我不是故意要伤害你 我的爱人*
*No quise herirte, mi amor*
离开哈瓦那时 我们放弃了一切
We gave up everything when we left Havana
为了让我们的孩子过上更好的生活
to give our children a better life.
不 我们找到了自己的路
No, we found our way.
人很善变 玛丽
People are fickle, Mari.
如果我们重开店面但没人再来呢
What if we reopen those doors and nobody comes back?
如果我们最多只会有这么多人呢
What if this is the biggest crowd we ever get?
即使我们输了
Even if we lost
面包店里最后一杯面粉
every last cup of flour in this bakery,
我们永远都有彼此
we will always have each other.
而那对我来说永远是最重要的
And that will always be more than anything to me.
我爱你 宝贝
你很久没有这么叫我了
You haven't called me that in a long time.
我很怀念
I've missed it.
我爱你 从这里到月亮
*如何证明我不是我*
*Como comprobar que no soy quien fui*
*时间会告诉你*
*Tiempo te dirá*
*如果你对我有信心*
*Si tienes fe en mí*
*我会如何爱你*
*Que como yo te amé*
*但是没人*
*Más nadie*
*会如此爱你*
*Te podrá amar jamás*
*像我一般 永无止境*
*Me que no es el final*
*我知道*
*Sé que aún*
*我有一次机会*
*Me queda una oportunidad*
马特奥丢人丢大了
And Mateo was totally embarrased.
所以那是我这辈子最好的一天
So it was the best day of my life, yeah.
你的幻灯片见效了
So your slideshow worked.
我看到你父母在厨房♥亲热
I saw your parents making out in the kitchen.
天啊 不好意思
Oh, my God. I'm sorry.
你需要记忆清除吗
Do you need to have your memory erased?
不用
No.
马特奥的表演很成功
And Mateo's set was a huge success.
古巴MC回来了
MC Cubano is back.
那现在就剩下一件事了
So that just leaves one thing.
丹尼尔和诺雅
Daniel and Noa.
其实我想说和我的女友跳舞
Actually, I was gonna say a dance with my girlfriend.
真的吗
Really?
你不顾忌你的亲戚吗
Are you worried with all your relatives here?
这是我的成人礼 我要做我想做的事
It's my quince. I get what I want.
-可以吗 -可以
- May I? - You may.
马洛在哪儿
Where's Marlowe?
我不知道
I don't know.
我俩之前很开心
We were having a great time.
他喜欢你的表演
He loved your set.
然后他就突然走了
But then poof, he's gone.
这不是你的错 我
It wasn't your fault, I--
觉得这是他的损失
think it's his loss.
几个月以前 我对未来非常明确
A few months ago, I saw my future so clearly.
现在我完全不知道以后会怎样
Now I have no idea what my future is.
我就是
I'm just
一直在失败
failing my way through life.
失败 你疯了吗
Failing? Are you crazy?
你给了我实现梦想的机会
I mean, you gave me a chance at my dream.
那是你自己争取的
You got that for yourself.
我只是恰巧成为你的伯乐
I just saw what you had.
凡妮莎眼界广 就像广♥告♥说的那样
Vanessa has vision, just like the ad says.
凡妮莎 我们离开这儿吧
Vanessa, let's get out of here.
至少我的眼界能帮到别人
At least my vision helps people.
这一点我很满意
That, I feel good about.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
马特奥 不行
Mateo, no.
凡妮莎 不是你想的那样
Vanessa, it's--it's nothing like that.
有个地方我想带你去
There's a place I want to take you to.
我们到我卖♥♥不出去的房♥子里干什么
What are we doing in the house I can't sell?
庆祝
We're celebrating.
我留着这酒 等找到买♥♥家后再喝呢
I was saving that for when I found a buyer.
那时机正好
Oh, perfect timing.
因为我找到买♥♥家了
'Cause I found a buyer:
你自己
You.
你疯了吧
You're crazy.
我没有
No, I'm not.
无论发生什么你都一直相信我
You've always believed in me, no matter what.
现在是我相信你的时候了
Now it's my turn to believe in you.
你能做到
Yeah, you can do this.
你可以翻修这房♥子
You can flip this house.
你可以翻修 升级 再以双倍的价格卖♥♥出去
You can flip it, fix it up, sell it for double.
马特奥
Mateo.
你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗
You know what I've always liked about you?
就是没有你做不成的事
There's nothing you can't do.
你对音乐行业了解些什么呢
What do you know about the music industry?
零
Nada.
但你却让马洛·圣约翰对我回心转意
And yet, you got Marlowe St. John to back me.
这倒是
That's true.
你能发现别人看不到的价值
You see value where others don't.
所以不要把这眼界卖♥♥给别人了
So stop selling that vision to other people.
用它来建立你自己的王国
Use it to build your own empire.
我从没觉得我会说这句话
I never thought I'd use these words.
-然后呢 -但你说得对
- Yes? - But you're right.
你
You...
说得
are...
对
right.
首先我得把厨具全都更新一遍
I have to update all the kitchen appliances, first of all.
然后换掉厨房♥操作台
And then change the kitchen countertop,
然后在这放上装饰墙 这边贴上地铁瓷砖
and maybe put in accent wall here and subway tiles there.
马特奥 你太聪明了
I mean, Mateo-- you're brilliant.
那我就先走了
I'll leave you to it.
然后这里做一整面玻璃墙
And then I'd make the whole back wall glass.
再翻修地板 改成实木的
And I'd rip up the floors and--and put down hard wood.
但是
But...
我可没说你能走
I did not say you could go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
做鬼脸
Now funny face.
谢谢 谢谢 太谢谢了
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢你和我的32个亲戚拍照
Thank you for taking selfies with all 32 of my cousins.
他们很可爱
They're adorable.
娜塔莉今晚开心吗
Did Natalie enjoy the night?
乐不可支
The best.
她说艾米看到我父母在亲热
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表