剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
多谢
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
这是你的第一个愿望 一件衬衫
That was your first wish. A shirt.
现在我要问你
Now, I'm gonna ask you what
第二个愿望是什么 但在那之前
you want for your second wish, but before that,
你得帮我个忙
I really need your help with something.
-我都不敢提要求了 -他懂得真快
- I'm almost afraid to ask. - Oh, he catches on quick.
-帮你做什么 -我的胡子
- With what? - My mustache.
好久不见 见到你真高兴
Long time. Good to see you.
好久不见
Long time.
这是我的新朋友 丹尼尔
This is my new friend, Daniel.
-我是丹尼尔 -很高兴认识你
- Daniel. - Nice to meet you.
科林
拜托回电♥话♥
这太疯狂了
戈登酒店
迈阿密 再现
你在画恶魔角吗
Are you doing horns?
-不错 -看起来好极了
- Nice. - Never looked better.
没有回头路了 老兄
Point of no return, brother.
要我给你拿什么吗
Can I get you anything?
拿把枪吗
You mean like a gun?
或是那种厨师用来
One of those little kitchen knives
给胡萝卜切片的小菜刀
chefs use to dice up carrots into tiny slices?
好吧
Okay.
或许是我反应过激
Maybe I'm overreacting.
平心而论 我的求婚是我的事
In fairness, my proposal was more sort of my thing than his.
我吓到他了
I spooked him.
而且他是古巴人 所以很大男子主义
Plus he's Cuban, so he has that whole macho thing.
没错 他就这样
Yes, yes, he does.
也许是我剥夺了他向我求婚的机会
Maybe I overstepped in depriving him the chance to ask me?
我知道他爱我
I know he loves me.
他说他喜欢房♥子的主意
He said he loved the idea of the house.
他甚至还说想我多去跳舞
He even said he wanted me to go dancing more,
大家都知道跳舞是做♥爱♥的比喻
and everyone knows dancing is just a metaphor for sex.
已经四年了
After four years to still
你们还那么有激♥情♥ 真是难以置信
have all that passion, that is incredible.
是吧
Right?
我太戏剧化了 对吧
I'm so dramatic, aren't I?
伟人总是如此
The greats always are.
可怜的丹尼尔
Poor Daniel.
他可能在哪蜷缩着
He's probably curled up somewhere
担惊受怕会永远失去我
scared to death he's lost me forever.
戈登酒店
你还好吗
You doing okay?
你们平常晚上都这样吗
Is this a typical night?
和诺雅一起 没有平常一说
Uh, with Noa, there's no such thing.
这是她爸爸的酒店
Well, it's her father's hotel,
他没获得她的许可就用了她的照片
and he used her image without her approval,
所以我们把它改造成一张她允许的照片
so we're turning it into an image she does approve of.
没错 下来
That's right. Come down.
坐上车你开心吗
Are you happy you got in the car?
等我重返地面时再问我
Ask me when I'm back on Earth.
我该担心吗 你觉得有必要破坏自己的形象
Should I worry that you feel the need to deface yourself?
我该担心吗
Should I worry that when I told you
当我说你可以为所欲为时
you could do anything you want,
但你最想做的是换件衬衫
the best you could come up with was change your shirt?
对 但这件衬衫很好
Yeah, but it is a nice shirt.
-这是戈登酒店吗 -对
- This is the Gordon hotel, right? - Yeah.
里面正在举♥行♥婚礼
There's a wedding down there.
我们家为婚礼制♥作♥了糕点
My family made the pastries for it.
-你是面包师吗 -我爸爸在小哈瓦那有家店
- You're a baker? - My dad has a place in Little Havana.
拉斐尔面包店 但我们都在那工作
Rafael's, but we all work there.
我们都有谁
Who's we?
我 我弟弟 我妹妹 我父母
Me, my brother, my sister, and my parents.
你们都很亲近吗
Are you all close?
有时候或许太亲近了 你呢
Sometimes maybe too close. What about you?
你是要把我的胡子变成一只蝴蝶吗
Are you turning my mustache into a butterfly?
太棒了
That's amazing.
我喜欢画画
I like to paint.
真是充满惊喜
Full of surprises.
拉斐尔面包店 营业中
亲爱的
该休息了
账以后再算也行
亲爱的 我累了
我知道
I know.
但这个地方只有我们俩的时候可不多呢
你的小风扇怎么了
我不需要它
我就想欲♥火♥焚身
我配不上你
但我是你的
孩儿他爸
Aye, uh-oh. Aye, Papa.
家里电♥话♥响了 一定是孩子打来的
That's the home phone. It must be one of the kids.
喂 发生什么事了
Hello? Is everything all right?
玛丽 是我 凡妮莎
Mari, it's Vanessa.
很抱歉打扰到你 我想跟丹尼尔说话
I'm sorry to disturb you but I was hoping to talk to Daniel.
-他没和你在一起吗 -没有
- Isn't he with you? - No.
所以你还没从他那听到什么消息 对吧
So you haven't heard from him about anything, then?
怎么了 出什么事了吗
Why? Is something wrong?
怎么了 宝贝 发生什么事了
Que paso? Baby, que paso?
没有 我
No. I--
我不太舒服 所以我让他送我回家了
I wasn't feeling well so I asked him to take me home.
我就是想让他知道
I just wanted to let him know
我烧退了 但他手♥机♥关机了
my fever broke, but his phone is off.
不管怎样 先不说了 拜拜
Anyway, gotta go. Bye.
咱们走
Get ready.
你是 你是娜塔莉 对吧
Um, you're-- you're Natalie, right?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, yeah. Why?
有人说那个DJ是你哥哥
Just someone said that DJ's your brother.
我没
I do--
不是 什么 不
No. What? No.
不 他不是我哥
No, he's not.
-妈 -你跟你哥通过话吗
- Mom? - Have you talked to your brother?
我一直尝试打他的电♥话♥ 但是他不接
I've been trying to call, and he's not answering the phone
凡妮莎之前打来个很奇怪的电♥话♥
and Vanessa called here sounding very strange.
我知道 她没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah. He's fine.
她向他求婚 结果他拒绝了
She proposed to him and he told her no.
她求婚了 他还拒绝了
She proposed and he said no?
然后你都没想过打电♥话♥给我
And you didn't think to call me?
马特奥
Mateo...
你怎么回事 我们可是一家人
妈 你别激动 听我说
Okay, Mom, Mami, relax. Listen.
我去找他 让他给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll find him and I'll tell him to call you, okay?
老哥 你在哪呢
Bro, where are you?
咱妈担心你想不开自杀
Mom's worried you're gonna kill yourself.
你肯定不会相信
You're not gonna believe this.
我现在吊在一幢楼旁边
I'm hanging off of the side of a building.
我和诺雅·汉密尔顿在一起
I'm with Noa Hamilton.
她之前在那个饭店
She was at the restaurant.
我在洗手间遇到了她 现在我在戈登酒店
We met in the bathroom, and now I'm at the Gordon Hotel
给她的海报涂鸦
painting over a giant picture of her.
丹尼尔 我知道你在生我的气
Daniel, Daniel, I know you're mad at me
因为我没去接你 好吧
for not picking you up, all right?
我知道了 我很抱歉
So fine. I'm sorry.
我会让妈妈知道你没事
I'll let Mom know that you're okay.
-喂 -诺雅 快点 你想被抓吗
- Hello? - Hey, Noa, hurry up! You wanna get caught?
下面已经聚起来人了
There's a crowd gathering.
走吧
Let's go.
你是新来的 对吧
You're new, right?
-是的 -目前为止感觉如何
- Yeah, yeah. - Do you like it so far?
说实话 不太好
Honestly, no.
我没太多的时间去认识人 所以
I haven't really gotten time to, like, know anyone, so...
嘿 我需要你帮个忙
Yo, I need your help.
娜塔莉 娜塔莉
Natalie. Natalie.
如果你一直不理我 我就在这站一晚上
If you keep ignoring me, I'm gonna stand here all night.
你知道关于诺雅·汉密尔顿的一切 对吧
Yo, you know everything about Noa Hamilton, right?
是啊 怎么了
Yes, yeah. Why?
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表