剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
that doesn't give us a lot of time.
不是这周
It's not this week.
很好
Oh. Okay.
谢天谢地
Well, thank God.
-很好 -是今晚
- Okay. - It's tonight.
她今晚来吃晚餐
She's coming to dinner tonight.
什么
What?
她要来我家 她要来我
She's coming to my house! She's coming to my--
-接下来是什么 -新款莎笼
- What's next? - The new sarongs?
它们的销♥售♥量远超预期
They're selling beyond projections.
和服也是
Same as the kimonos.
行 查理 来一双配套的鞋子如何
Okay, Charlie, how about a footwear tie-in?
凉鞋对于晚餐来说足够讲究 但是
A sandal that's dressy enough for dinner but--
-对于海滩又足够休闲 -没错
- Casual enough for the beach. - Exactly.
让里克和加布里埃拉把趋势预测发过来
Let's have Rick and Gabriella send over the trend forecasts
然后我们可以开始把愿景概念化
and we can start conceptualizing the vision.
我们可以叫它海滩正装
We can call it beach formal.
没问题 给我们两周时间
Great. Give us two weeks.
-很好 谢谢 -谢谢
- Perfect. Thank you. - Thank you.
海滩正装 我喜欢
Beach formal? I like it.
-很棒 -告诉过你我很厉害
- It's good. - I told you, I'm good.
而你则是时尚界的巨人
And you are a titan of industry.
而且你能保持地位
And it'll stay that way
只要某人不成为小报八卦女王
as long as somebody doesn't become a tabloid queen.
你今晚真的要去吗
Are you really going over there tonight?
接下来是什么 私奔吗
Ugh, what's next? An elopement?
烤箱里有了馅饼吗[怀孕]Is there a pastelito in the oven?
别说了 只是吃个晚饭
Stop. It's just dinner.
我知道 要不你打电♥话♥给他们
I know, why don't you call them
把晚餐延后几天
and move dinner by a couple of days?
然后我们两个一起共进晚餐
That way, you and I can have dinner.
不 你不可能摆脱你的约会
Nope, you're not getting out of your date.
-什么约会 -装得真像
- What date? - Nice try.
别这样 特雷弗是个好人 给他个机会吧
Come on, Trevor's a nice guy. Give him a chance.
决不允许取消
You're not allowed to cancel.
相亲最没劲了
Blind dates are the worst.
不 是倒数第二没劲的
No, they're the second worst.
最没劲的还是和父母吃饭
The worst is dinner with the parents.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
帮我个忙吧 亲爱的
Just do me a favor, honey.
答应我至少保持头脑清醒
Promise me that you will at least be smart.
-我会的 -那就好
- Yes, I will. - Okay.
现在你能为我感到高兴了吗
Now can you please just be happy for me?
我要去一户真实的人家
I'm going to a real home.
我要和一个普通人的家庭共进晚餐
I'm about to have dinner with a normal family.
第十条规则 她不提起不得拍照
Rule number ten: no photos unless it's her idea.
十一条 不得请她帮忙或代言
And rule number 11: no asking for favors or endorsements.
那能在推特上提一嘴吗
Yo, what about a mention on Twitter?
-不行 -只是文字 不需要图片
- No. - No, just words, no pics.
不行
No!
"小古巴MC震翻我的世界"
"Little MC Cubano rocks my world."
兄弟 这不就是帮忙吗
Dude, that is the exact definition of a favor.
兄弟 这可能成就我的事业 行吗
Bro, this could make my career, all right?
你女朋友是时尚弄潮儿 而我是潮 对吧
Your girl's a tastemaker and I'm a flavor, right?
十二条 不得死盯住她
Rule number 12: no staring at her--
反正不准盯着看
just no staring in general.
很多条规则听起来都针对我们
A lot of these rules are sounding oddly personal.
-十三条 -行了 够了
- Rule number 13-- - Okay, that's enough.
大家出去
Everybody out.
十九条 不准说西班牙语
Rule number 19: don't speak Spanish.
-出去 -我的神啊
- Go. - Dios mio!
老天啊
My goodness gracious.
炖鸡肉啊
Fricasé de pollo.
菲德尔·卡斯特罗
前古巴国务委员会主席
自从菲德尔来热带风情餐厅后
You haven't made this since
你就再也没做过了
Fidel came to the Tropicana.
这解释了我为什么感觉跟当时一样恐惧
That would explain why I'm feeling that same sense of dread.
我知道你不喜欢名人
Ay, I know you hate celebrities,
但丹尼尔喜欢她 而且我想给她留下好印象
but Daniel likes her and I wanna make a good impression.
我知道你想 所以才做了炖肉
I know you do, hence el fricasé.
我不会因为丹尼尔喜欢她 但她是客人
I may not like her for Daniel, but she is our guest
所以她会受到最好的款待
and she will be treated to the best.
亲一个
Un beso.
选灰色那件
The grey one.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道为什么我这么紧张
I don't know why I'm so nervous.
可能是因为你今晚要带诺雅·汉密尔顿
Probably because you're bringing Noa Hamilton
来见我们加西亚一家
to Casa Garcia tonight?
我也为这个来找你
Which brings me to why I'm here.
不用说 我真的很想见她...
I am dying to meet her obviously...
但我答应艾米今晚带她去看电影
but I promised Amy I would take her to the movies tonight.
开什么玩笑
You're joking.
我也想取消 但这是从上次我赶走她后
I would totally cancel but it's our first real date
我们的第一次约会 而且恢复关系
since I ran her out of here and it took a really long time
花了我很长时间
for us to get back to this point.
那就请她来吃晚餐吧
Just invite her to dinner.
你确定
Wh--are you sure?
小娜 你得在这儿
Nat, I need you there.
你不能留我一个人面对他们
You can't leave me alone with everybody.
谁知道他们会干出什么事
God knows what they'll do.
谢谢你
Thank you!
我也不知道 就是感觉呼吸吃力 懂吗
I don't know, it's some sort of tightness, you know?
嗓子又干又闷
Some sort of dry tightness.
可能更像是湿热性喉咙沙哑
You know, maybe it's more like a wet rasp.
马特奥 我两小时前见你时你还好好的
Mateo, I saw you two hours ago and you were fine.
我朋友丘皮会装作是我
My boy Chupi's gonna pretend he's me
一切都在掌控中 好吗
so, you know, it's all good, you know?
我会把我备用的运动服给他
I'm gonna give him my spare tracksuit
他会去播放提前录好的碟 他
and he's going to play and spin prerecorded tracks, so he--
提前录好的 你就这么干吗
Prerecorded? Is that what you do?
哪怕死我都会自己打碟
Yo, I spin live or die.
再见 再见
Uh, good-bye, good-bye.
我不想知道
I don't even wanna know.
马特奥
Mateo?
来吧
Let's do this.
我去开门
I'll get it.
-不行 马特奥 -什么 让我去吧
- No, Mateo! - What? Oh, come on!
规矩点 规矩点 规矩点
Behave, behave, behave.
她真人看起来更年轻
She's younger in person.
-艾米 -对 你好
- Amy. - Yeah, hi.
你好 快进屋
Hey. Come in.
-嗨 -抱歉
- Hi. - Sorry.
我们以为你是诺雅·汉密尔顿
We thought you were her.
换我也会失望
I'd be bummed too.
我没有
I'm not.
你好 有人在家吗
Hello? Anybody home?
你们好 我是诺雅
Hi. I'm Noa.
快请进
Come in.
大家好
Hello.
玛丽 我买♥♥了花送你
I brought these for you, Mari.
谢谢
Aww, thank you.
拉斐尔 我带了瓶
And Rafael, I got you a bottle of
21年的蒙罗斯朗姆酒送你
21-year-old Monrose rum.
他说这是你最喜欢的酒
He said it was your favorite.
-你真大方 -谢谢
- Very generous. - Thank you.
这是我妹妹娜塔莉
This is my sister Natalie.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Well, hi.
我们认识很久了
We go way back.
差不多 整整三周了
Yeah, like-- like a whole three weeks.
跟丹尼尔一样
Just like Daniel.
这是娜塔莉的朋友艾米
This is Natalie's friend Amy.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表