剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
我喜欢
I like it.
我知道你为什么这么兴奋了
I can see why you're so excited about it.
-谢谢 -对
- Thanks. - Yeah.
你的确有才能
You got something there.
马洛
Marlowe.
我不知道你也在
Didn't know you'd be here.
一石二鸟了
Got a two for one deal.
真的
Seriously.
有真情实感 还余音绕梁
It's got heart, a good hook.
谢谢
Thank you.
搞不好你很擅长写歌♥呢
Songwriting might be one of your strong suits.
周一来时
When you come in on Monday,
我会把你介绍给一些我旗下的艺人
I'm gonna introduce you to some of my artists.
那就 那就太好了
That'd be--that'd be great.
嗯 我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
周一见
See you Monday.
享受我爸的奶油冻吧 可能是他最后一次做了
Enjoy my dad's tocinillo. It might be his last.
你不来点吗
Aren't you going to have some?
很遗憾 即便是饕餮天堂奶油冻
Sadly, even gorging myself on this heavenly custard
也没法提起我的兴致
doesn't seem to lift my spirits.
太好吃了
That's amazing.
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你注意到了吗 当你想象未来时
You ever notice how when you think about the future,
多数时候在想哪里可能出错
most of the time, it's about what could go wrong?
比如 既然你知道对方的提议
Like, since you found out about the offer,
你试着想过未来可能
have you even tried to imagine one good thing
发生的好事吗
that could happen?
还能这样吗
Can you even do that?
听起来像作弊
Okay, that sounds like cheating.
比如 两个字
For example, two words:
新车
new car.
新车
New car.
-你这么想吗 -当然
- You think? - For sure!
好吧 我喜欢 还有呢
Okay. I like this. What else?
新电脑
New laptop.
你真是个呆瓜
You're such a nerd.
尽管这有些物质
And apparently very materialistic
但我们再继续想想
but let's not stop now.
你的父母
Well, your parents...
终于可以歇歇了
Could finally slow down a bit.
或许不用那么压力山大
Probably wouldn't be as stressed.
我爸不用每天凌晨2点就起床了
My dad wouldn't have to wake up at 2:00 A.M. every morning.
我妈也终于能多和他在一起了
And my mom would get to see him a lot more.
对 这类事
Yeah. Stuff like that.
借过 借过 借过 借过 借过 借过
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
借过 借过 借过 借过
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
该死
Damn it.
当然我们赶上了史上最挤的自动扶梯
Of course we get the longest escalator that's ever--
你护照带了吗
Do you have your passport?
你问我四次了
Fourth time you've asked me.
借过 让我们过去
Excuse me, can we go, please?
傻小子恋爱了 赶紧的
Stupid guy in love here. Let's go.
借过 抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry, sorry.
-借过 抱歉 -借过
- Excuse me. Sorry. - Yep.
-借过 借过 抱歉 -借过
- Yep, yep, yep, yep, sorry. - Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
一张11点直飞卡萨布兰卡的机票
One ticket for the 11:00 flight to Casablanca.
两张吧
Make it two.
你不会以为我能相信你
You don't think I'm gonna trust you
自己搞定这事吗
to fix this thing on your own, do you?
如果你24小时前就头脑清醒过来
We wouldn't be in this scenario
我们也不会像现在这么狼狈了
if you'd come to your senses 24 hours ago.
抱歉 我们不售卖♥♥
I'm sorry, we're not allowed to sell tickets
快要起飞的飞机票
this close to departure.
好吧 但我是白金旅客 所以
Right, but I'm a platinum flyer, so--
请问您的名字
And your name is?
路易斯
Lewis.
威尔伯·路易斯
Wilbur Lewis.
著名童话《夏洛特的网》中 主角小猪名叫威尔伯
你叫威尔伯
Your name is Wilbur?
你闭嘴
Don't say another word.
不 谢谢
No thank you.
乘坐环球航♥空♥公♥司♥775航♥班♥
Final boarding for Trans-Air flight 775
前往卡萨布兰卡的乘客
to Casablanca
请从C3号♥门登机
departing from gate C3.
我们走吧 快点 快来
Let's just go. Come on, dude. Come on.
-快快快 -那鞋子怎么办
- Come on, come on, come on. - What about our shoes?
诺雅·汉密尔顿 无惧无畏
这真是一点都不可疑呢
Oh, no, this isn't suspicious at all.
-不不 等等 -等等
- Oh, no, no. Wait. - Wait! Wait!
不 别关 别关门
No, don't you dare. Don't close that door.
-别关门 别啊 -等等 等等
- Don't close that door! Don't. - Wait, wait, wait.
-不不 -很抱歉
- No, no, no. - I'm sorry.
-登机已经结束了 -给我重开
- The flight is closed. - Well, unclose it.
我也无能为力 先生
There's nothing I can do, sir.
这是联邦航♥空♥局的规定
It's FAA regulations.
怎么了
What happened?
丹尼尔呢
Where's Daniel?
他没接电♥话♥
He hasn't answered his phone.
我不知道
I don't know.
我把他留给了路易斯
I left him with Lewis.
他们正在去机场
They're on the way to the airport
阻止诺雅登机
to try to stop Noa from boarding.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
嗯 只是累坏了
Yeah. Just wiped out.
真爱催人疲
True love is tiring.
不不 别走
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们有事要商量 坐下
We have something to discuss. Sit down.
那我说了
Okay. Here we go.
什么 你开玩笑吗 当然不是
What--are you kidding? No.
这看起来像蔓越莓的鹿皮绒面革鞋吗
Does that look like cranberry Testoni sheepskin suede
比你车还贵的那种
that costs more than your car?
不是
No.
继续找
Keep looking.
你要去哪
Where--where are you going?
好吧 这也太冒犯我了
Okay, now that just offends me.
无论如何
When all is said and done,
我们都是加西亚家的人
we're Garcias.
当事关我们未来时
And when it comes to our future,
不仅在乎你妈和我
it's not just about your mother and me.
我们希望你们也有发言权
We want you to have a say too.
这个嘛
Well--
-你先说 -我先说
- You go. - I'll go.
我觉得卖♥♥了好
I say we sell.
我知道我今天态度很不好 但是
I know I've been all kinds of terrible today, but...
这都是因为我太爱我们的生活了
it's just because I love our life here so much.
而且我很害怕
And I'm scared.
但害怕不是逃避的理由
But fear isn't a reason to walk away.
而是前进的理由
It's a reason to push forward.
我想当你做正确的决定时
I think when something is right,
你的身体会感觉到
you feel it in your body.
你骨子里也会感觉到
In your bones.
我们的面包店和新咖啡店
Our bakery and our new café,
在我看来是正确的决定
it just seems right to me.
我觉得我们应该拒绝那笔钱并留下
I think we should turn down the money and stay.
如果今天我学到了什么
Well, if today taught me anything,
那就是如果你爱一个人 或一样东西
it's that if you love someone, or something,
一定要去争取
you fight for it.
虽然不会总有好结果 但如果你转身离去
It may not always work, but if you leave,
就永远回不到过去了
then you can never get it back.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表