剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
但和以前不一样了
But not like I used to.
我这么想已经有段时间了
I think I felt this way for a while
但在你求婚之前我都没意识到
but didn't realize it until you proposed.
这不关乎诺雅或是什么幻想
It's not about Noa or some fantasy.
我们两个是不会
You and I are not gonna be
"永远幸福地生活在一起"
"happily ever after."
懂吗
Okay?
懂了
Okay.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我被困住了
I'm trapped.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about!
-我知道 -你不知道
- Yes, I do. - No, you don't!
你太年轻还不知道什么是同性恋 娜塔莉
You're too young to know anything about being gay, Natalie!
-太年轻了 -对
- Too young? - Yes!
-我都快16了 -正是如此
- I'm almost 16! - Exactly!
你都没到能开车的年龄
You're not even old enough to drive yet, let alone make--
都冷静一下 玛丽
Let's all calm down, Mari.
更别说这些人生选择了
These kinds of decisions about your life.
-选择 -是啊
- Decisions? - Yes!
你才是那个
You know what, you're the one
不知道自己在说什么的人
who has no idea what you're talking about.
这和你非逼我
This isn't like choosing some dress
想给我办愚蠢的成人礼选裙子不一样
for that stupid quinceañera you keep wanting to throw me.
别把话题转移到我身上
Don't you change the subject on me!
其实按照你的逻辑这是对的
Actually, you know what? Maybe it is just like that.
我都没有选择不办成人礼的权力
I don't have a choice in throwing that party
就像我也没有权利选择做我自己
just like I don't have a choice in who I am.
这就是我
This is who I am.
你们呢
So you?
你们只能接受现实了
You'll just have to deal with it.
娜塔莉·加西亚 别这么跟你妈说话
Natalie Garcia, do not take that tone of voice with your mother!
走吧艾米 我说完了
Come on, Amy. I'm done here.
玛丽
Mari.
玛丽
Mari.
玛丽
Mari.
我不理解你为什么会感觉被困住了
You know what I don't understand is why you feel trapped.
我一直都感到骄傲
I was always proud to be seen
当人看见我跟丹尼尔和他家人在一起
with Daniel and his family.
如果我是你 我现在会出去
If I were you, I'd go out there right now
告诉在场所有人今晚受邀
and tell anyone who listened how happy I was
来吃晚饭我有多开心
to be sitting in that chair tonight.
-不是这样的 -不是吗
- It's not like that. - It's not?
所以你是说 就算我现在出去
Oh, so you're saying you'd be fine
告诉大家你在这里 也没问题吗
if I went out there right now and told everyone you were here?
凡妮莎 等等 等一下
Yo, Vanessa, wait! Wait.
-我得告诉路易斯 -好
- I gotta tell Lewis. - Yeah.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think this is a good idea.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
"诺雅·汉密尔顿 第三者"
"Noa Hamilton: Home-wrecker."
我觉得这是个不错的标题
Sounds like a great headline to me.
听着 你没想清楚这事 好吗
Listen, you're not thinking this through, all right?
这样会有什么好处 什么都改变不了
What good can come out of it? It's not gonna change anything.
-马特奥 -什么
- Mateo? - Yeah?
让开
Move.
凡妮莎 你不是这样的人
Vanessa, you are better than this.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
你知道有白马王子在等你
You know that there's someone out there waiting for you.
等着看你是个多了不起的女人
Waiting to see what an incredible woman you are.
一个爱你的坚强
A man who loves your strength,
你的智慧 你美貌的男人
your intelligence, your beauty.
一个会将你奉若珍宝的人
Someone who'll treat you like the amazing person you are.
-马特奥 -什么
- Mateo? - Yeah?
-赶紧让开 免得我撕烂你的脸 -好
- Move before I rip your face off. - Yeah.
有人出来了
Somebody's coming out right now.
她出来了
She's coming out!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是谁 你叫什么名字
Who are you? What's your name?
诺雅·汉密尔顿在里面吗
Is Noa Hamilton inside?
你和她共进晚餐了吗
Did you have dinner with her?
-你是谁 你是谁 -诺雅在里面吗
- Who are you? Hey, who are you? - Is Noa in there?
-你叫什么名字 -诺雅还在里面吗
- What's your name? - Is Noa still in there?
请问你是诺雅女士的朋友吗
Excuse me, are you friends with Ms. Hamilton?
诺雅在哪里 诺雅在哪里
Where is Noa? Where is Noa?
请问你叫什么名字 小姐
Excuse me! What is your name? Miss!
惨了 他们把这里围得水泄不通
Oh, no. They've got the place blanketed.
前门大约有12个
There's, like, a dozen in the front
至少有两个人正在去后门
and at least two going in the back.
抱歉 路易斯 你警告过我的
I'm sorry, Lewis. You warned me.
别担心 我会帮你摆平这一切 好吗
Don't worry. I will get you out of this. Okay?
我只是不知道该怎么做
I just have no idea how.
我不明白 她为什么不告诉我们
I don't understand. Why wouldn't she tell us?
她15岁了 玛丽 这有很多原因
She's 15, Mari. There's a hundred reasons why.
她不是故意对你这样
It's not anything to take personally.
也许你不觉得
Well, maybe you don't take personally
你唯一的女儿是故意不告诉你这样的秘密
that your only daughter would keep a secret like this
但我觉得
from you but I do!
-玛丽 -我早该知道
- Mari... - I should've seen this.
我
I...
她是我的宝贝女儿
She's my baby girl.
我什么时候开始不再了解自己的女儿了
When did I stop knowing who my daughter was?
我想她要出来了 她要出来了
I think she's coming out! She's coming out!
-不是 不是她 不是她 -不 不是她吗
- Oh, no. That's not her. That's not her. - No, that's not her?
一晚上两次了
That's twice in one night.
也许你该下去
Maybe you should go down there.
让他们看到你 真的会有那么糟吗
Let them see you. Would it really be that bad?
我不是在担心自己 而是担心你和你的家人
It's not me I'm worried about. It's you and your family.
如果我现在出去
If I go out there now,
那大家都会生活在聚光灯下
then everyone goes under the microscope.
这可比我们俩
And it is so much worse
在其他情况下出双入对要糟糕得多
than if you and I come out as a couple in some other way.
为什么
Why?
因为如果他们在门口拍到我
Because if they take my picture in front of here,
这顿晚餐也会变成故事的一部分
then suddenly this dinner becomes part of the story
他们就会想知道都有谁在这里
and they're gonna wanna know who was here.
马特奥 娜塔莉 凡妮莎
Mateo, Natalie, Vanessa.
你不懂 这些小报无孔不入
You don't know how invasive these tabloids can be.
每个人都应该有权利决定
If anyone decides to be in the spotlight,
自己是否愿意成为焦点
that should be their choice.
我不该来这里的 对不起
I shouldn't have come here. I'm sorry.
我只是太想见你家里人了
I just really wanted to meet your family.
跟我来
Come with me.
还有第三条路可以出去
There's a third way out of here.
诺雅 我还在想办法 好吗
Noa, I'm still working on it, okay?
我 什么
I--what?
一条隧♥道♥
A tunnel?
在全国禁酒的时候
Back in Prohibition days,
这个面包店曾被用来储存
this bakery was also used as a warehouse
来自牙买♥♥加的酒
to store liquor that came in from Jamaica.
爸 你为什么从没告诉过我们
Pop, why didn't you ever tell us about this?
我为什么从不告诉我的孩子们
Why didn't I ever tell my children
怎么从家里溜出去呢
how to sneak out of their own home?
拜托
Por favor.
那好
Okay, then.
小心点啊
Be careful, eh?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
让条路出来 朋友们 让条路
Carve a path, guys. Carve a path.
-您是来接她的吗 -您好
- Are you coming to pick her up? - Hey.
她要出来了
She's coming out now!
怎么回--
What is going--
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表