剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
Ay, Natalie.
这是你的成人礼 宝贝
It's your quince, Mama,
不是古巴版的《暮光之城》
not the Cuban version of "Twilight."
有道理
Okay, that's fair.
我喜欢这件
I love it.
没错 宝贝
Ay, sí, Mama.
这件衣服和你太搭了
-真的吗 你喜欢吗 -当然
- Really, you like it? - Mm-hmm, yes.
这不是传统服饰
It's not traditional.
我不在意传不传统
I don't care if it's not traditional.
你开心才是我最在意的
I only care that it makes you happy.
这不会把你会变成个吸血鬼
And it doesn't make you look like a vampire.
你外婆和我当时也愉快地策划我的成人礼
Ay, tu abuela and I, we had such a fun time planning my quince.
那是我一生中最幸福的日子之一
Turned out to be one of the best days of my life.
我只是希望你也能有这份经历 宝贝
I just want that for you too, mi amor.
对我们所有人都是如此
For all of us.
我真的很喜欢这件 妈妈
I'd really like that, Mom.
很好
Good.
赶紧穿上裙子看看
Now let's see you in this dress.
走 试试去
Come on, let's try it on.
丹尼尔 容我先说一句
Well, Daniel, let me start by saying,
桦树枝工作室
-忠实粉丝 -粉丝
- big fans. - Fans.
我们很喜欢你在波多黎各拍的片子
We love what you shot in Puerto Rico.
你和诺雅吃芭蕉的那段
The part where you and Noa are eating the plantains.
对 那东西叫什么来着
Yes! What are those called again?
绿色油炸的那个叫炸香蕉
The fried green ones are called tostones,
但熟了之后 古巴人管它叫甜芭蕉
but when they're ripe, Cubans call them maduros.
波多黎各人管它叫甜黄蕉
Puerto Ricans call them amarillos.
是黄色的意思 我在巴塞罗那待过一学期
That means yellow. I did a semester in Barcelona.
跟我们推销一下你的想法吧
So pitch us your idea.
推销
Pitch?
你对节目的构想
Your vision for a show.
好的
Right, um...
你来了
You made it!
抱歉临时邀请你
I'm so sorry for the last-minute invite.
听上去一定很诧异
That must've sounded crazy.
不 我很高兴你打给我
No, I'm so happy you called.
你好啊 王冠真漂亮
Hello. That's a very pretty crown.
是你过生日吗 生日快乐
Is it your birthday? Happy birthday.
-七岁 -真可爱
- Seven years old. - So cute.
我从没想过要孩子
Never thought I'd have a kid,
但这是个吃披萨和蛋糕的好借口
but it 's a great excuse for pizza and cake.
事实是
The truth is,
食物是我们最古老的交流方式之一
food is one of our oldest forms of communication.
如果你仔细想想
So if you think about it,
全世界的主厨 厨师 食品摊
there's a whole world of chefs, cooks, food stands,
都通过他们烹制的美食 讲述着不同的故事
all telling unique stories through the dishes that they make.
这是一门通用语言
It's a universal language.
-一门通用的语言 -这话说得好
- A universal language. - I love that.
我发誓 家长们一听到你要给孩子们举办派对
I swear, the minute parents hear you're having a drop-off party,
他们肯定会充分利用
they take full advantage.
凯蒂 别喂小狗吃蛋糕
Katie, do not feed the dog cake!
来块蛋糕吧
Have a slice.
请自便 我马上回来
Make yourself at home. I'll be right back.
我知道自己想做一些
And I always knew I wanted to do something
食物和文化相结合的事
that combines food and culture
因为我很喜欢和人们交流 结识朋友
because I just love talking to people, meeting people.
很明显 你非常有魅力
Clearly-- so charming.
诺雅在圣胡安把这些元素结合了起来
Noa really put it all together in San Juan.
其实那个视频是她拍的
She actually shot that video.
不愧是诺雅·汉密尔顿
Oh-- well, that's why she's Noa Hamilton.
她有一双神奇的双眼
She has the magic eye.
-发生了什么 -他推我
- Hey, what's going on here? - He pushed me.
我知道 我看见了
I know. I saw that.
你还好吗 受伤了吗
Are you okay? You hurt?
-没有 -你想喝点水吗
- No. - Would you like some water?
不
No.
我们要不要向拔河委员会举报他
Shall we report him to the tug of war association?
好啊
Yeah!
国际巨星诺雅·汉密尔顿
Wow, international superstar Noa Hamilton
还是孩子的引导者
is also a kid whisperer.
桦树枝工作室
-如果诺亚能够 -对
- Oh, and if Noa can drop in... - Yes.
时不时地来当嘉宾
as a guest from time to time,
我觉得节目会很火的
I think we have a hit show on our hands.
你们想让我有点口音 再买♥♥辆摩托车
So you want me to adopt an accent and get a motorcycle.
-别忘了纹身 -对
- Don't forget the tattoos. - Yeah.
还要确保诺雅全程都在
And make sure Noa's along for the ride.
-我肯定加入 -我也是
- I'm in. - Me too.
我在找一个能演年轻妈妈的人
I'm looking for someone to play the part of a young mother,
这就是我今天邀请你来的原因
which is why I invited you here today,
看看你在孩子们会怎么表现
to see how you act around kids.
拍摄这部电影是个充满激♥情♥的计划
This film, it's a passion project.
多年来我一直想开展拍摄
I've been trying to get it made for years,
我觉得你就是主角的最佳人选
and I think you'd be perfect for the lead.
主角
A lead.
我们会在摩洛哥拍摄整部电影
We're shooting the entire thing on location in Morocco.
充满着挑战
It'll be challenging,
但我觉得这部电影会向世界
but I think it could show the world
展示一位前所未有的诺雅·汉密尔顿
a Noa Hamilton they've never seen before.
像《女魔头》捧红查理兹一样
Like what "Monster" did for Charlize.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you say?
你准备在荒无人烟的地方待三个月吗
You up for spending three months in the middle of nowhere?
贝齐 你应该去的
Betsi, you should've been there.
太不真实了
It was surreal.
纹身和摩托车
Tattoos and a motorcycle?
他们完全不了解啊
They really don't know you, do they?
我发誓他们真是这么说的
I swear to God, that's what they said.
你会很帅气的
Well, you would look good.
当然了 我思考这个提议时
Of course, when I think about it,
我喜欢做节目这个主意
I love the idea of doing a show.
但他们对我本人参加节目完全不感兴趣
But it's like they had zero interest in the real me doing it.
这张关系网是门生意
Well, that network is a business.
他们想要一个可出♥售♥的丹尼尔
They want a Daniel they can sell,
一个可以向全世界推销的丹尼尔
a Daniel they can market to the world.
做你自己 丹尼尔
Be yourself, Daniel.
别让他们改变你的本性
Don't let them change who you are.
贝齐 我从小时候开始
Betsi, I've come here
每天都来吃你的萨莫萨炸饺
every day to eat your samosas since I was a kid.
我有个提议给你
I have a proposition for you.
分解一下
So break it down.
这些萨莫萨炸饺里面有五香土豆
These samosas are filled with spiced potatoes,
-洋葱 香菜和姜 -没错
- onions, coriander, and ginger? - That is right.
萨莫萨炸饺是印度菜
Samosas are like the Indian cousin
和古巴菜"炸馅料土豆"非常像
of Cuban papas rellenas.
对吧
Right?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
有些人没从他家的面包店里给我带过
Somebody never brings me any from his family's bakery.
我会的 我保证
Oh, snap. Okay, I will. I promise.
抱歉 朋友们 你们看到了吗
I'm sorry. Listen, folks, do you see this?
看到了吗
Do you see that?
达·芬奇怎么不认识贝琪啊
Da Vinci's got nothing on Betsi.
快看
Look at that.
这个萨莫萨炸饺简直是个艺术品
This is samosa art right here.
太好看了我几乎都不舍得吃
They're almost too beautiful to eat.
关键词 "几乎"
Key word "Almost,"
因为我们结束拍摄之后
'cause you know as soon as we stop filming,
我就要把它吞了
I'm scarfing these down.
你决定好要这个了吗
Okay, so you sure this is the one?
因为在小哈瓦那可有六家裙子店
Because there are, like, six quince shops in Little Havana,
我不怕再多逛几家
and I'm not scared of taking a deep dive.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表