剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
and pushed, and pushed, and pushed.
你和我一样想向前发展
You wanted to move forward just as much as I did.
-不是 -是的 你就想
- No. - Yes, you did!
我希望你快乐
What I wanted was for you to be happy.
我对我们已有的很满意 而你想要更多
I was fine with what we had. You wanted more.
而现在 我们可能失去一切
And now, we can lose everything.
你想干嘛就干嘛 拉斐尔
You can do whatever you want to do, Rafael,
但我们一定要办这个成人礼
but we are having this quinceañera,
这就是我的决定
and I am making the decision
因为这是唯一要做的决定
because it's the only one to make.
欢迎您来到小哈瓦那
欢迎来到第八街
很高兴娜塔莉想用这个扩张的店铺
I'm so glad Natalie wanted to use this expansion space.
这就像是一种摆脱所有魔咒的方法
It's like a way to get rid of all the bad juju.
这也许会让你♥爸♥觉得不那么像是在接受施舍
Maybe it'll make your dad feel less like he's taking charity.
说起来 我想
Speaking of, I take it
他和你妈还没和好
he and your mom haven't made up yet.
还记得我告诉过你
Remember when I told you
我父母间很有激♥情♥吗
that my parents have all this passion?
一切都特别好 直到他们开始吵架
It's great until they start fighting,
然后就像是《诸神之战》
then it's like "Clash of the Titans."
谁都寸步不让
Neither one give an inch.
我猜 即使是最亲密的感情
I guess, even in the best relationships,
人们也会犯错
people make mistakes
也会言不由衷
and say things they don't mean.
感谢你所做的一切
Thank you for all this.
不用谢
It's my pleasure.
如果你有空的话
If you have some time,
我想再请你帮个忙
I could use your help with one more thing.
-慢点 别急 -闭嘴 我能行
- Easy, easy. - Stop, I got it.
-很好 太棒了 -看到了吗
- Perfect, perfect. - See?
是的
Yeah.
我怀念这一切
I miss this.
他们在塞浦路斯没有奶油糖霜吗
They don't have butter cream in Cyprus?
塞浦路斯
Cyprus?
我听说你乘游艇出游的事了
I heard about all your yacht trips.
去塞浦路斯 米克诺斯岛 克里特岛
To Cyprus, Mykonos, Crete.
我的游艇可能去过
My yacht may have been to
塞浦路斯 米克诺斯岛 克里特岛
Cyprus, Mykonos, and Crete,
但去年我把它卖♥♥了 因为我终于承认了我晕船
but I sold it last year when I finally admitted that I get seasick.
-所以你一直... -在迈阿密
- So you've in... - In Miami,
照顾路易斯
Looking after Lewis.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我 我以为
I-I just just thought that--
我出去狂欢了 没有想你吗
That I was off partying, not thinking about you?
老实说 是的
Honestly, yeah.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我看到他让你干活了
I see he's put you to work.
你好 加西亚先生
Hi, Mr. Garcia.
感谢你所做的一切
Thank you for doing this.
我的反对并不是针对你
My objection has nothing to do with you.
我明白
I understand.
好吧 我要去做准备了
Okay, so I'm gonna go get ready.
-晚上见 -晚上见
- I'll see you tonight. - See you tonight.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
名♥师♥出高徒
Learned from the best.
这几乎和你拍的那段
It's almost as impressive as that video
在码头抓石蟹的视频一样令人印象深刻
you made of the stone crab catch down by the pier.
你看过了吗
You saw that?
我看过你所有的视频 你是我儿子
I've seen all your videos. You're my son.
你觉得怎么样
What did you think?
我觉得很好
I think they're good,
我还觉得你该继续拍
and I think you should keep making them.
我也许不常这么说 但我为你感到骄傲
I may not say this enough, but I'm very proud of you.
我为我所有的孩子感到骄傲
I'm proud of all my children.
所以你会参加今晚的派对 对吗
Which is why you're going to the party tonight, right?
我当然会来
Of course I'm coming.
你也要会享受 为了娜塔莉
And you're going to enjoy it, too, for Natalie.
我以为你要让我开心起来
I thought you were supposed to be cheering me up.
我应该是来照顾你的
I'm supposed to be taking care of you.
算了 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
也许这个会有帮助
Maybe this will help.
如果你不想和我说话 我能理解
I get it if you don't want to talk to me.
男性癌症互助会
但你应该跟其他人说说话
But you should talk to somebody.
我的工作就是说话
I talk for a living.
说的不是你自己
Not about yourself.
你什么时候这么会照顾人了
When did you get so good at taking care of somebody?
我可是师从高人
I learned from the best.
你知道吗
You know what?
我今天留下来好了 我们能看场电影
Maybe I'll just stay in tonight and we can watch a movie.
好了 我去换晚礼服
Okay, I'll go get my tux.
瞧瞧你 太美了
Look at you. You look amazing.
不行 你一定要去那个成人礼
No, you're going to that quinceañera.
是娜塔莉邀请的你
Natalie is the one who invited you,
据我所知
and from what I can tell,
她是世界上最可爱的女孩
she is the most adorable girl on Earth,
所以你不能放她鸽子
so you're not blowing her off.
至于面包师小子
And when it comes to baker boy,
就像你对我说的一样
you know, it's like you said to me.
给点时间
Give it time.
你看
Look!
天啊 就像是我们的愿望成真了
Oh, my gosh, it's like our vision book come to life.
对
Yes!
不管店铺扩张的事最后会怎样
And no matter what happens with this expansion,
这里都会是我们举办你成人礼的地方
this will always be the place where we had your quince.
恭喜 我的女儿
Felicidades, mi niña.
你开心吗
Are you happy?
我开心我们终于团聚了
I'm happy that we're all together.
那你开心吗
And are you happy?
我开心你终于恢复理智了
I'm happy you finally came to your senses.
娜塔莉
你来了
You showed.
你来了
Hey, you made it.
这是马洛
Oh, this is Marlowe.
-他是我的... -我是她的男伴
- He's my, um - I'm her date.
别担心 我算是勒索她这么做的
Don't worry, I basically blackmailed her into it.
很高兴认识你 我很开心你能来
Well, nice to meet you. I'm glad you made it.
好了 我去跟古巴MC打个招呼
All right, I'm gonna go to say hi to MC Cubano.
抱歉 这样很奇怪
I'm sorry, this is weird.
别说了
Stop.
我为你开心
I'm happy for you.
我听说你和诺雅的事了
I heard about you and Noa.
你还好吗
You holding up all right?
我没事
I'm okay.
我也不是真以为我们会一直在一起
It's not like I really thought we would last, so.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
听我这个很难放手的人一句话
Take it from someone who had a hard time letting go.
如果她不再关心你了
She would not be throwing your sister a birthday party
也不会为你妹妹办生日派对
if she didn't still care for you, hmm?
诺雅 派对太棒了
Noa, this is incredible.
娜塔莉喜欢吗 她在哪
Does Natalie like it? Where is she?
她一会儿就出来了
She'll be out soon.
这地方看起来太好了
The place looks great.
我妈已经欣喜若狂了
My mom is over the Moon.
那你♥爸♥呢 有进展吗
And your dad? Any progress?
他在尽力不让他的自尊上头
He's doing his best not to let his pride get the best of him.
-所以 -对
- So. - Yeah.
我就是担心会发生这样的事
I was worried this was gonna happen.
这应该是娜塔莉的重要一晚
This is supposed to be Natalie's big night.
我不想夺走这点
I don't want to take away from that.
我来搞定
I got you covered.
小哈瓦那 你们好吗
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表