剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
This "Party," It's work.
她讨厌过生日 所以才工作
She hates her birthday. That's why she works.
但是邀请你
And inviting you, well...
从来没发生过
that was new.
我有自己的生活 你懂吗
I have a life. Do you understand?
真正的生活
A real life.
好吧 但你要是走了
Yeah, okay, well, if you leave,
你下半辈子都会在真正的生活中念着
you're gonna be wondering for the rest of your real life
如果你当时听了我的话留下来
what could've happened if you'd just listened to me
会是什么样
and stayed.
这里是凡妮莎·卡门·桑切斯
Hi, you've reached Vanessa Carmen Sanchez.
请留言
Please leave a message.
凡妮莎 是我
Vanessa, It's me
我去不了了
I'm not gonna be able to make it.
丹尼尔
语♥音♥信箱
凡妮莎 是我
Vanessa, it's me.
我去不了了
I'm not gonna be able to make it.
我妈妈在我八岁左右时生病了
My mum first got sick when I was around eight.
起初
At first,
我觉得很有趣
I thought it was fun.
我妈妈喜欢玩"假设游戏"
My mum liked to play make-believe.
说实话 跟她交流很难
To be honest, it's really hard talking to her
因为她有些神志不清
because she goes in and out of reality.
看她这样我很难受
It's really hard to watch.
这事我还不知道
I had no idea.
这不是我经常提起的话题
It's not something I talk about a lot.
这就是生活 对吧
That's life, right?
你没有兄弟姐妹吗
And you don't have any brothers or sisters?
怎么了
What?
我都不记得上一次
I can't remember the last time
有人不了解我的所有事是什么样了
someone didn't know everything about me.
让我感觉很好
It's nice.
你只是了解我本人
You just know me for me.
大家都知道你所有的事
Everybody knowing everything?
我可受不了
I don't think I could handle that.
也没那么糟
It's not all bad.
总的来说 我的人生还算不错
I mean, overall, my life turned out pretty good.
但你还是不喜欢过生日
And yet you still don't like your birthdays.
小时候 我爸爸总错过我的生日
When I was little, my dad would always miss them.
十岁生日那天
And then when I was ten,
我妈妈在我的生日派对上发病很严重
my mum had a really bad episode at my birthday party.
所以那个时候我就决定
So that was when I decided
我再也不想过生日了
I was done with birthdays.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没什么
It's okay.
现在生日对我来说就是工作了
They're just, like, work events now.
说到工作
Speaking of which,
我该回到我的生日派对上"工作"了
I should probably get back to "working" my birthday party.
我们离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here.
什么
What?
诺雅 我们离开这儿
Noa, let's get out of here.
我不能就这么走
I can't just leave.
怎么不能
Why not?
这是我的派对 大家会发现的
Well, it's my party. I think people would notice.
正是如此
Exactly.
这是你的派对
It's your party.
你的生日
Your birthday.
把它变好玩一些
Change into something fun.
怎么好玩
Fun like what?
等会儿你就知道了
You'll see.
我是古巴MC
MC Cubano speaking.
这是我的语♥音♥信箱 请留言
It's my voicemail. Hit it.
你是迪林高中的 对吧
You go to Deering, right?
等人来接你吗
Waiting on a ride, huh?
-我哥 -我妈
- My brother. - My mom.
-牛仔裤 -泳衣
- Jeans. - Swimsuit.
如果有地狱 那里一定满是试衣间和泳衣
If there's a hell, it's filled with dressing rooms and swimsuits.
-对 我刚经历过 -为什么会这么可怕
- Yeah, and I just lived it. - Why is it so horrible?
肯定是因为面料或灯光 还有镜子
It must be the fabric or the lighting, the mirrors...
是这整个想法
The whole concept.
让我们用0.6厘米的弹性布料把你包裹起来
Let's wrap you in 1/4 inch of stretchy fabric.
-我妈今天还想跟我一起来 -我妈也是
- And my mom wanted to come with me today. - Mine too.
就好像她忘了年轻时啥样
It's like she forgot what it's like to be young.
不 我不想给你当模特 妈
No, I don't wanna model for you, Mom.
我只想飞速地进去就出来
I just wanna get in and out of there as quickly as possible.
-就像海豹突击队 -对
- Like Navy Seals. - Yeah.
接我的车来了
That's my ride.
-很高兴遇到你 -我也是
- It was nice meeting you. - You too.
想搭车回家吗
Want a ride home?
我修好了
I fixed it.
修好了 修好了
I did it! I did it!
修好了 修好了
I did it! I did it!
不愧是我儿子 不愧是我儿子
拉斐尔面包店
我刚没做错什么 我发誓
I did everything right. I swear.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你们不生我的气吗
You're not mad at me?
不 孩子 我爱你因为你努力修了
No, mijo. I love you for trying,
也让它工作了
and you made it work.
对 孩子他爸 知道吗 有时你只需要大笑
Yeah, papi. You know what? Sometimes you just have to laugh.
大笑
有人吗 天啊
Uh, hello? Geez!
我能问问这么暗是要搞什么情调吗
Dare I ask what's with the mood lighting?
小娜 抱歉 我本该去接你的
Nat, I'm sorry. I was supposed to pick you up.
我知道 但没事 有人送我回来了
I know. It's okay though. I got a ride home.
艾米
谢谢你陪我 周一见 艾米
-看着你妈 -怎么了 怎么了
- Look at your mother. - What? What?
谁送你回来的
Who gave you this ride?
因为我觉得可能是个可爱的男孩
Because I'm thinking maybe it was a cute boy?
-是吗 -把手电筒放下
- Was it? - Put down the flashlight.
我刚才说的是穿得...
Whoa. I said to wear something...
有趣点 这很有趣
Fun. This is fun.
好吧 我下次穿毛衣
Fine. Next time, I'll wear sweats.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你要干什么 要走吗
What are you doing? Are you leaving?
和这家伙吗
With this guy?
-今天是我的生日 -走吧
- Well, you know, it is my birthday. - Just go.
这很简单
That was easy.
但午夜前一定回...
But be back by midni...
已经是午夜了
it is midnight.
你知道丹尼尔是个白♥痴♥ 对吗
You know Daniel is an idiot, right?
我是说...
I mean...
你漂亮 聪明 人又好
you are beautiful. And smart. And kind.
去他的吧
Screw him!
我知道每本书 每篇杂♥志♥文章都说放手吧
I know every book and magazine article say walk away.
争男人是低自尊的表现
Fighting for a man is just a sign of low self-esteem.
我认为他们错了
I think they're wrong.
我觉得爱情并不总是完美的
I think love isn't always perfect.
我觉得有时人会迷失方向
I think sometimes a person loses their way,
对别人着迷 对吗
becomes infatuated, right?
比如 丹尼尔已沉迷在他小小的幻想世界中
Like, Daniel is off in his little fantasy world.
我能感觉到 但你知道吗
I can feel it. But you know what?
他不属于那里 克洛伊
He doesn't belong there, Chloe.
他不属于 他会意识到的
He doesn't. And he's gonna realize that.
他的家人也会意识到的
They all are. His whole family.
而我会提醒他们
And I'm gonna remind them
凡妮莎公主
that Vanessa Princesa
才是跟他永远幸福地生活在一起的人
is the real happily ever after.
拿支笔
Get a pen.
是时候做个计划了
It's time to start planning.
好了 孩子他爸
That's it, papi!
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表