剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
做好了你♥爸♥会告诉你
Your father will let you know when it's ready.
早开一分钟都会前功尽弃
A minute too soon and it's all for nothing.
我就觉得听到了声音
Thought I heard voices in here.
詹姆森先生
Mr. Jameson?
这是我儿子丹尼尔
This is my son Daniel.
-幸会 -幸会
- Pleasure. - Same.
你没收到我们的留言吗
Did you not get our message?
我收到了
I did.
那你还来干什么
So what are you doing here?
我来是因为
Well, I'm here because
我很擅长我的工作
I wouldn't be very good at my job
因此我不达目的誓不罢休
if I took no for an answer.
听着 詹姆森先生 别往心里去
Look, Mr. Jameson, don't take this personally.
我知道你和你的公♥司♥习惯了为所欲为
I know you and your company are used to getting your way
你觉得钱可以买♥♥任何东西
and you think that money can buy everything,
但你错了
but you're wrong.
它买♥♥不了历史
It can't buy history
你要买♥♥不了社区
and you can't buy community,
所以我们不感兴趣
so we're not interested.
迁就我一下
Humor me.
我做了调查
I did my research.
我知道怎样对你们有益处
I know how to make things worth your while.
如果你们接受我们的提议
If you take our offer,
在还完所有的帐单后
even after paying off every single debt,
你们依然有足够的钱来改变生活
you will have enough money to change your lives forever.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
我跟你们说库珀的事 是为了让你们别卖♥♥
I told you about Cooper so you wouldn't sell,
而不是让你们使诈 为换得更好的提议
not so that you'd pump them for the next offer.
宝贝 没人使诈了
Mamita, nobody pumped.
只不过我们发现拒绝买♥♥家
It turns out telling a buyer to shove it
是个极好的讨价还价技巧
is a great bargaining technique.
没错
That's right.
真高兴知道只要钱到位
Well, it's nice to know that for enough zeroes,
我们的诚信也能卖♥♥
our integrity is for sale.
娜塔莉 说话注意语气
Natalie, watch your tone.
当别人问起我家里的店时
You know, when people ask me about our place,
我会告诉他们它有多特别
I tell them how special it is.
每天起床时能闻到刚出炉糕点的香味
Waking up every morning to the smell of fresh pastries,
出去看到大家在排队
walking outside and seeing a line of people
只为买♥♥我家的糕点
just waiting to try our family's food,
他们也都成了我们的朋友
people who have become our friends.
但也许这些对你们来说都无所谓了
But maybe that just doesn't matter to you guys anymore.
改变人生 成为百万富翁
如何买♥♥卖♥♥♥房♥♥屋
马特奥来电
我是凡妮莎·卡门·桑切斯
Hi, you've reached Vanessa Carmen Sanchez.
请留言
Please leave a message.
走开
Go away.
我们都知道那不可能
Yeah, we both know that's not gonna happen.
过去点
Move over.
听着 我知道
Listen, I know
我们在考虑一个重大的变化
that the change we're considering is a big change,
但这就是生活
but that's part of life.
但这个变化没必要
This one doesn't have to be.
宝贝 两年后你就要去念大学了
Mamita, in a couple of years, you're going away to college.
对 但我总想着
Yeah, but I always thought
今后无论我去哪 干什么
that no matter where I went or what I did,
我总有一个可以回来的地方
I'd always have this place to come back to.
一个家
It's--it's home.
亲爱的 这只是一栋楼
Sweetie, this is just a building.
家是我们的团聚的地方
Home is wherever we are together.
但问题就在这
But that's just it.
我们不会总在一起
We're not gonna be all together.
听着 无论有没有面包房♥ 在小哈瓦那或普林斯顿
Listen, bakery or no bakery, Little Havana or Princeton,
无论我们搬了多少次家
however many roofs we live under,
我们都会在一起
we will always be together.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
我就是知道
Oh, yes, I do.
因为我们是加西亚一家
'Cause we're Garcias
你没摊上一个自♥由♥放养的家 记得吗
and you didn't get that family that goes away, remember?
你摊上了个无微不至的妈
You got the family that smothers.
我要永远把你照料得喘不过气来
And I'm gonna smother you forever and ever.
咚咚咚
Knock knock.
你以为我会不确保你一切都好
You think I'm gonna let you go to Morocco
就让你只身一人去摩洛哥吗
without making sure you've got everything you need?
那你就太不了解我了
You don't know me.
我很抱歉今晚我态度恶劣
I'm sorry I was so horrible this morning.
亲爱的 你...
Honey. You...
也就是中等态度恶劣吧
were only medium horrible.
快来 你还要赶飞机呢
Come on. You have a flight to catch.
很抱歉我不能跟你一起去
I'm sorry I can't go with you.
不 别道歉
No, don't be sorry.
你还要治疗
You have your treatments.
再说 我说了如果你不好起来
Plus, I told you if you don't get better,
我就杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
那车什么时候来接你
Hey, so what time is the car coming to pick you up?
8点 从公♥司♥走 怎么了
8:00, from the office. Why?
随便问问
No, no reason.
我想着也许我能开车带你去
I thought maybe I'd drive you.
就你 开车载我去机场吗
You, drive me to the airport?
我只想说说哄你开心
I wanted points for offering.
这会成为你尝过的最美味的奶油冻
This is gonna be the best tocinillo you've ever had.
相机准备好
Get your camera ready.
如果你们真的决定卖♥♥
If you guys actually decide to sell,
我会很想念这里的
I'm really gonna miss this place.
是一个时代的终结
It's the end of an era.
也是一个新时代的开始
And the start of a new one.
大家都准备好品尝天堂了吗
Everyone ready for a taste of heaven?
准备好了
Yes, we are!
这是我高中的绰号♥
That's what they used to call me in high school.
冷却的时间分秒不差 各位
Chilled and timed to the minute, folks.
来吧
Here we go.
揭晓真♥相♥的时刻
The moment of truth.
知道吗
You know what?
儿子 你怎么把相机收起来了
Mijo, why'd you put the camera away?
这是最棒的部分
This is the best part.
所以我才收起了相机
That's why I put the camera down.
我想跟家人一起体验这一刻
So I can experience this with my family.
准备好了吗
You ready?
谢谢 但这不是选美比赛 对吧
Thank you, but this is not a beauty contest, eh?
我们尝尝吧
Let's taste.
令人食指大动
Looks good.
-谢谢 -爸
- Thank you. - Pop.
天呐 爸
Wow, Pop.
你没计时 没称分量
You didn't time anything, didn't measure anything.
你怎么知道会有这样的出品
How'd you know it was gonna come out like that?
我并不知道
I didn't.
事实上有一半时间 都会散掉
Truth is half of the time, it falls apart.
但如果我们因为害怕
But if we never try something
出品不完美就不去尝试的话
because we're afraid it wouldn't turn out perfectly,
我们就活不下去
we wouldn't live.
说得好 爸
That's good, Pop.
还能再明显点吗
Real subtle.
-这不意味着他错了 -没错
- Doesn't mean he's wrong. - That's right.
我感谢你们的努力
I appreciate what you guys are trying to do
但我生命中诺雅·汉密尔顿这张已经翻过了
but the Noa Hamilton chapter of my life is over.
-喂 -面包房♥小子 别说话
- Hello? - Baker Boy, don't talk.
好好听着
Just listen.
诺雅要去摩洛哥了
Noa's going to Morocco.
-我知道 -嘘
- I know. - Shush!
"别说话"这三个字听不懂吗
What part of "Don't talk" do you not understand?
她今晚就走了
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表