剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
- What if they kick me out? - They won't.
我的整个未来可能取决于这一个
My entire future could change based on one--
听着 听着 我知道这很吓人
Listen, listen. I know it's scary.
很恐怖 可你知道的 他们不会开除你
It's terrifying, but, you know, they won't expel you.
这你可说不准
You don't know that.
你是正当防卫 好吗
You were defending yourself, okay?
不是你先动的手
You didn't start it.
没错 没错
That's true, that's true.
但的确是你了结了这事
But you did finish it.
那个装逼狂被我打趴了
I mean, that poser went down.
这才是我的小妹妹呢
Yeah, that's my kid sister.
-你是怎么干的 -真该让你瞧瞧
- How'd you do it? - You should've seen it.
我就说 "你过来一下好吗"
I was like, "Can you come here a second?"
-干得漂亮 让我看看 -那可真棒
- Good work. Let me see that. - It was great.
你看起来可真漂亮
Oh, you look so beautiful.
你应该看看她
You should see her.
对了 和那个人见面怎么样啊
Oh, hey, how did that, um, meeting with that guy go?
是那些工人在喊吗
Were those the workers?
这听起来像妈妈
It sounded like Mom.
-这是爸爸 嗯 -这肯定是爸爸
- That was Dad, yep. - That was definitely Dad.
-在搞什么呢 -我不知道
- What is going on? - I have no idea.
你俩还好吗
Hey, are you guys okay?
-再来 再来 -来啊 来啊
- Otra más, otra más. - Vamo, vamo!
那些工人哪去了
Where are the workers?
承包商把我们的钱卷走了
The contractor stole our money.
-什么 -只是押金而已
- What? - Just the deposit.
爸妈 我真抱歉
Mami, Papi, I'm so sorry.
不不不 没事的 你知道为什么吗
No, no, no, it's okay. You know why?
因为我们是加西亚一家
Because we are the Garcias.
我们姓加西亚 我们要自力更生
Somos los Garcias and we're gonna do it ourselves.
-没错 -把力所能及的部分搞定
- Exactly. - The parts that we can.
-来吧 宝贝 -来了
- Vamos, Papi. - Vamos, yeah.
你先来 上吧
Your turn first. Go ahead.
你们还有多余的锤子吗
Hey, you got another one of those?
可供人手一套 宝贝
We have one for everyone, Mamita.
-你准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready? - Yeah.
拿着 可挺沉的
Take it. It's heavy.
小心点
Careful.
你可举不起这个
Oh, you won't be able to hold this.
小心点
Be careful!
上啊 妈妈
Come on, Mama.
-加西亚傍大款[挖掘机] 是吧 -没错
- Garciadiggers, huh? - That's right.
-吃我一锤 -真棒 宝贝
- Take that! - There you go, baby!
-看看 -棒
- Look at that! - Yes!
我也来 我也来 我也来
Me too, me too, me too.
你没问题的 妈妈
You get it, Mom!
没错 使劲砸 使劲砸
Yeah, hit it hard, hit it hard.
来啊 来啊
Vamos, vamos.
马特奥 我们上啊
Mateo, let's do it!
好 好 马特奥 我们上
All right, all right, Mateo, let's go!
-好 我这就 -拜托
- All right, here we-- - Oh, come on.
-你得开始锻炼身体了 -等等 等等 好吧
- You need to start working out. - Hold on, hold on, okay?
-你得开始锻炼身体了 -你得把它举起来
- You need to start working out. - You have to pick it up!
加油 宝贝 你需要锻炼了
Come on, Papi. You need some muscles.
我的天
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What is that?
这是什么味道
Oh, what's that smell?
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
马特奥 帮我一把 来
Mateo, give me a hand here. Come on.
当心 当心 当心
Watch it, watch it, watch it.
大家快出去 快出去
Everybody get out, get out, get out, get out!
问题是 朱丽叶 只有你和另一位董事会成员
The thing is, Juliet, you're one of only two board members
提出要查看财务状况
who asked to see the financials.
汤姆 派珀正在和
Yes, Tom, and Piper's on the phone
另一位成员通话
with the other one right now.
我只想知道现在是什么情况
I just want to know what's going on.
你很清楚我知道你了解现在的情况
Oh, you know that I know that you know what's going on.
好吧 是谁叫你这么做的
Okay, well, then who asked you to do it?
-马克·罗根 -马克·罗根
- Mark Logan? - Mark Logan?
他说为什么了吗
Did he say why?
-紧急董事会议 -什么时候
- An emergency board meeting? - When?
我的天
Oh, God.
朱丽叶 我晚点再打给你
Juliet, I gotta call you back.
你还好吗 怎么了 要不要叫医生
Are you okay? What's happening? Do you need a doctor?
什么 不 不 不是那事
What? No, no, it's not that.
必须得有两位成员提议
In order to call an emergency board meeting,
才能召开紧急董事会议
you need two members to make a motion.
我们知道马克·罗根是其中一位
We already know that one of them is Mark Logan.
你扪心自问 还有哪个可能人选
Now, ask yourself, who is the one person
会在这个节骨眼
who would do something that underhanded
做这个决定
at a time like this?
我们跟所有董事会成员都通过话了
We called all the other board members.
不 并没有
No, we haven't.
是的
Yes.
这是在跟我开玩笑呢
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
狗仔队一直监视着面包店
Paparazzi have the bakery staked out.
娜塔莉在学校被人欺负
Natalie, she's getting picked on at school.
诺雅的公♥司♥出了点问题
There's some sort of trouble at Noa's company.
而我 和家人争吵不休
And me...I'm fighting with my family.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you wanted?
我想要的是不再错失潜在顾客
What I wanted was to stop losing potential clients.
我想要别人了解真正的我
What I wanted was to be seen for who I am
而不是什么网红
and not some internet meme.
你以为我想伤害你吗
You think I wanted to hurt you?
我都不知道哪种情况更糟
I don't know what's worse,
是你居然这么自恋
that you could be that narcissistic
还是你认为我会做出这些事
or that you think I'd actually do something like that.
也许你的初衷不是这样
That might've not been your intention,
但事已至此
but that's what's happening.
而且都是由那场采访而起
And it all started with that interview.
好吧 那你希望我做什么
Okay, what do you want me to do?
帮我结束这一切
Help me stop it.
告诉媒体真♥相♥
Go to the press, tell them the truth.
我告诉他们的就是真♥相♥
I did tell them the truth!
我说的每句话都是实话
Everything I said is exactly what happened.
也许你不喜欢 实话让你显得难堪
Now, you may not like how the truth makes you look,
但现实就是这么残酷
but mirrors can be cruel sometimes.
-我就不应该来 -总算有件事我们达成一致
- I shouldn't have come. - At last, we agree.
丹尼尔
Hey, Daniel!
这看着不太妙啊
Well, this doesn't look good.
-诺雅知道你在这吗 -你跟踪我吗
- Does Noa know you're here? - Dude, are you following me?
他们要召开紧急董事会议
They're putting together an emergency board meeting,
在那个会议上
and at that board meeting,
他们要投票表决
they're gonna vote
是否撤销你公♥司♥总裁的职位
to remove you as president of your company.
撤销我的职位
Remove me?
谁会这么做
Who would do that?
我父亲
My father.
谁的床技更好
Which one's better in bed?
-我想你了 -我也想你了
- Hey. I missed you. - I missed you too.
-换句话说 -我想
- In other words-- - I wanted to--
我能先说吗
Can I go first?
我想在你从别人嘴里听到前
I just wanted to tell you something
先告诉你这件事
before you found out from somebody else.
你揍了库尔特·马利克
You punched Kurt Malick.
是的
I did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是太难承受了
It's just a lot.
我不知道 你怎么能如此从容应对这些压力
And I can't believe how well you handle the pressure
一天接一天 尤其当媒体对你人身攻击时
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表