剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
That's why you're here.
我什么时候关心媒体了
Since when do I care about the press?
诺雅 拜托 我刚刚飞跃大半个地球
Noa, come on. I just flew halfway across the planet
来找你 对你说我爱你
to come and tell you that I love you.
很好 好演技
Bravo. Nice performance.
诺雅 这是我
Noa, this is me.
真实的我
This is real.
现在离开就是胜利
Leave now and it's a win.
什么
What?
你像我一样干这一行这么久
When you do what I do as long as I've done it,
你就会看人很准
you get a nose for people.
我觉得你是个好人 丹尼尔
I think you're a good guy, Daniel.
所以我希望
That's why it's my hope
趁你还没受辱前赶紧离开
that you leave now before you get humiliated.
我懂 古琦 你不喜欢我
I get it, Gucci. You don't like me.
有时候她在餐厅发现他们
Sometimes she finds them at dinner.
有时在派对上
Sometimes at a party.
有一次她甚至在洛克菲勒中心
One time she even found somebody
旁边的热狗摊找上了一个人
at a hot dog stand near Rockefeller Center.
她一见钟情的普通人
Normal guys who she takes a shine to.
接下来就是他们跟着上车兜风
Next thing you know, they're along for the ride.
她每次心碎之后都会这样
She does this after every heartbreak.
我觉得她喜欢通过你们的眼睛看世界
I think she likes to see the world through your eyes.
感受你们的兴奋
Feel your excitement.
然后正当你感觉你们可以做朋友
And then just when you start to feel like you might be friends,
或恋爱时
or fall in love,
她就让我悄悄地把你们送回现实
she has me quietly return you to your reality.
我想她不明白那是多大的落差
I don't think she realizes how hard a landing that can be.
你可以留下 在几小时之内看着它发生
You can stay and watch it happen for the next few hours,
或你可以现在带着你的尊严离开
or you can leave now with your dignity.
没关系 我把名片给你 你可以寄给我
No, no, it's okay. I'll give you my card. You can send it to me.
我最不想要的 就是你们这群人的东西
The last thing I want is anything from any of you.
穿件上衣吧
Put a shirt on!
洛佩兹眼镜店
拉斐尔面包店
-给你 -真漂亮 谢谢您
- Here you go. - Beautiful. Thank you.
-小娜 怎么了 -你女朋友搞事了
- Nat, what happened? - Your girlfriend happened.
波西米亚芭比女 别插队
Uh-uh. BoHo Barbie, you were in the back.
诺雅·汉密尔顿
大家快去拉斐尔面包店
#拉斐尔 #迈阿密最好的面包店
看标签 她改变了我们的生活
The hashtags. She's changed our lives.
你好 抱歉 谢谢你的等待
Hi, sorry about that. Thank you for waiting.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh.
英雄回来了 你和她上♥床♥了吗
The hero returns. Hey, did you sleep with her?
捡起来
好吧 你就不给你妈打个电♥话♥吗
Okay, you don't call your mother, huh?
听着 别为难他了
去补个觉吧 晚点再来帮忙
你还好吧
对 去休息吧
你去工作
等等 你睡了吗
Hang on. Did you?
*他是面包师 她是女神*
*He's the baker and she's the beauty*
为什么我打算大发善心
Why does my phone keep blowing up
给丹尼尔第二次机会时
when I'm preparing to be gracious
我的电♥话♥就一直响个不停
to give Daniel a second chance?
怎么了
What?
朱莉
天呐 你看到丹尼尔昨晚
跟谁在一起了吗
我以为你俩昨晚订婚呢
你还好吗姐妹
真不客气啊
Excuse you!
丹尼尔在哪儿
Where's Daniel?
凡妮莎 你睡得好吗
Hey, Vanessa. How was your sleep?
丹尼尔在哪儿
Where is Daniel?
宝贝 宝贝
Papi. Papi.
起来
有人要见你 起床
There's someone here to see you. Get up.
快点 起来了儿子
不行 不行 走后门
那边
我还欠你一个愿望
I still owe you a wish.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表