剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
all the while asking myself, "What do I want to say?"
随着公♥司♥的发展 这变成了我们传达的信息
And as our company grew, that became our message.
我们告诉女性 "你的声音很重要"
We told women, "Your voice matters."
我们的品牌告诉女性 她们有能力
Our brand tells women that they are capable enough
也足够强大 去运作属于自己的公♥司♥
and strong enough to run their own companies.
这也是我们成功的原因
And that is why we are successful.
丹尼尔·加西亚
Daniel Garcia!
你可以走了
You're out.
加西亚
Garcia.
你的女朋友在那儿 滚吧
Your girlfriend's over there. Get out of here.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
你 你保释我出来的
You--you bailed me out?
不是
No.
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
我让库尔特撤诉了
I got Kurt to drop the complaint.
结束了 你自♥由♥了
It's over. You're free.
天呐 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Thank you.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much for this.
没关系
It's fine.
这么做是对的 但现在我迟到了
It was the right thing to do, but now I'm late.
走吧 我送你回家
Come on. I'll drive you home.
-你好 -是我
- Hello. - Hey, it's me.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 你还好吗
Daniel--Daniel, are you okay?
我们正在筹你的保释金
We're working on your bail right now.
我们不需要了
We don't need it.
凡妮莎让库尔特撤诉了
Vanessa got Kurt to drop the complaint.
我自♥由♥了
I'm a free man.
什么
What?
所以我们不需要付保释金了
So we don't need the bail?
你不会有任何记录了
And there won't be any kind of record?
你现在和凡妮莎在一起吗
And you're with Vanessa right now?
她正要带我回家
She's driving me home.
-你安全吗 -嗯
- Are you safe? - Yeah.
你干什么
What are you doing?
有个必须参加的展会
I have a showing I have to make.
算了
Whoa, whoa. Forget--
我手♥机♥没电了
my phone's dead.
我们在路上了 一会儿见
We're on our way. I'll see you guys soon.
和以前一样
Sounds like old times.
-我们这是去哪 -抄近路
- Where are we going? - A shortcut.
看到了吗 出口在那里
See? That's the way out.
-那不是出口 -行了 闭嘴
- That's not an exit. - Okay, stop.
小凡 那里没路 我只是想帮忙
V, I don't think that's it. I'm just trying to help.
可你没帮上忙 你只给我徒增压力
Well, you're not helping. You're stressing me out.
等一下 小心
Wait, watch out! Wait!
不许说话
Don't say a word.
-我们得穿上这个 -十分赞同
- Oh, my God, we should. - Yes, yes, yes, yeah.
我感觉自己生活在一个陌生星球上
Feels like I'm living on some strange, alien planet.
但肯定因为有性感佳人在侧
There's definitely still a skeeze factor to it though.
她离开学校了
She left school grounds?
还没回来
And she hasn't been back?
好的
Okay.
好的 谢谢您
Okay, thank you.
不
No--
请放心 这种事不会再发生了
Rest assured, this won't happen again.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Okay, bye-bye. Bye.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
上周 她被停学了
现在她又逃学
不
No.
-玛丽 -不
- Mari-- - No.
冷静
放轻松
不 别和我说冷静 拜托
拉斐尔
Rafael.
看得出来你打字有进步
I can see your typing's improved.
比斯坎湾 娜塔莉的手♥机♥位置
果然
Really.
比斯坎湾
Key Biscayne?
音乐节就在那儿开
Where the music festival is.
你觉得她是怎么过去的
And how do you think she got there?
给你个线索 艾米
I'll give you one guess. Amy.
她和艾米在一起
She's with Amy.
虽然我们严令禁止 但她俩还是在一起
Even though we forbid her to be with that girl, she's with Amy.
其实 只有你禁止
Actually, you did.
她觉得她能骗过我
And she thinks she can fool me?
看 我是逃脱责任的高手
Mira, I was the queen of getting away with things.
玛丽 冷静
Mari, calm down, okay?
我们说的是娜塔莉 她获得过国家奖学金
We're talking about Natalie. She's a national merit scholar.
你觉得她会不知道要关掉手♥机♥吗
Do you think she doesn't know how to turn off her phone?
她想让我们知道她在哪
She wants us to know where she is.
这就是她的叛逆
This is her idea of rebelling--
在星期五下午去听音乐会
going to a concert on a Friday afternoon.
你没看到我们有多幸运吗
Oye, don't you see how lucky we are?
不 我看不到哪里幸运
No, I don't see how lucky we are.
我女儿跟人打架
My daughter is getting into fights.
她还逃学
She's cutting school.
到底怎么回事 玛丽
What is this about, Mari?
我知道不是因为艾米是个女孩
I know this is not about the fact that Amy is a girl
因为你完全不是一个老顽固
because you don't have a bigoted bone in your body.
我们是她的家人
We're her family.
如果我们不保护她 让她感到安全
If we don't protect her and make her feel safe,
她就会离开我们 去找愿意这样做的人
she's gonna turn away from us and find people who do.
明白吗
Okay?
我今天召开会议
I didn't call this meeting here today
不是为了质疑我女儿的能力
to question my daughter's capabilities.
她的能力无可挑剔
They are peerless.
我开会是因为我感觉
I called this meeting because I do feel
她的忠诚需要受到质疑
I need to question her commitment.
我想跟你聊聊一个传闻
I wanna talk to you about the rumors
说是你下一步将要进军表演
that your next move will be into acting.
本节内容
诺雅的演艺生涯
传闻是真的
Those rumors are true.
我可以确认我将在献出银幕首秀
I can confirm that I will be playing
梅兰妮·卡安的下一部戏中
the lead in Melanie Caan's new feature.
太棒了
That is amazing.
在摩洛哥拍摄的那部 对吧
The one shooting in Morocco, right?
对
Yes.
摩洛哥
Morocco.
在那拍摄三个月
Shooting there for three months acting,
是她儿时的梦想
which is a childhood dream of hers.
我召开这个会议还因为我不得不
I also called this meeting because I feel myself
质疑她的判断能力
compelled to question her judgment.
我们都知道诺雅有了新欢
Now, we all know that Noa has a new man in her life.
毕竟 那就是今天把你们
After all, that is the entire reason
召集到这的原因
you are all sitting here today,
但你们可能不知道我女儿
but what you might not know was that my daughter
现在认可暴♥力♥
now approves of violence.
我可以向你保证
I can assure you
与记录在案的重罪犯厮混
that hanging out with known felons
对你的底线没好处
is not good for the bottom line.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
我女儿会一直是这个品牌的代言人
my daughter will always be the face of this brand.
那是肯定的 但有一件事是确定的
That's given, but one thing is certain.
她不会再运营这个公♥司♥
She can no longer run this company.
她必须被接替
She must be replaced.
丹尼尔 是我
Hey, Daniel, it's me.
我真的很担心你 你能给我回个电♥话♥吗
I'm really worried about you. Can you please call me back?
真是一场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
你♥爸♥爸是对的
Your dad was right.
丹尼尔因袭击和暴♥力♥伤害罪被捕了
Daniel was arrested for assault and battery.
我公♥司♥没了 男朋友还进了监狱
I'm gonna lose this company. My boyfriend's in jail.
媒体一定会在这事上大作文章
The press is gonna have a field day with that.
我父亲在那屋子里把我说成一个不务正业
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表