剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
Has the check cleared?
昨天
Yesterday.
我们该怎么做
What are we gonna do about this?
还有娜塔莉
And Natalie?
宝贝 如果她被开除了 我
Papi, if she gets expelled, I--
很好 我正想找你们呢
Okay, good, I was hoping to catch you guys.
现在不是时候吗
Is now a bad time?
事实上 的确 宝贝 你能等等吗
Actually, it is, Papi. Can it wait?
不行 等不了
No, it can't.
我想找一个合适的时间
I was trying to find the right time,
但一直找不到
but there's never a right time.
诺雅这个夏天要去摩洛哥拍电影
Noa's going to Morocco to shoot that movie this summer,
还有
and...
我打算跟她去
I'm going with her.
三个月的时间 是个好机会
It's three months and it's a great opportunity.
老实说 加之这里发生了一切
And honestly, with everything that's been going on around here,
我想休息一下 或许休个假
I feel like I need a break, maybe just get away, and--
亲爱的 亲爱的 慢点 慢点
Mi'jo, mi'jo, mi'jo, slow down, slow down.
三个月
Three months?
丹尼尔 你不能一走三个月
Daniel, you can't go away for three months.
我们这需要你
We need you here.
我在想我可以找
Well, I was thinking I could find
临时工代替我 训练他们
my temporary replacement and train them.
听着 这是一生一次的机会
Look, it's a once-in-a-lifetime chance.
她能工作
And she'll be working
而我可以拍更多的视频 建立我的资料库
and I can make more videos, build my library--
丹尼尔 那我们怎么办
Daniel, what about us?
我们的新咖啡店 扩张店铺怎么办呢
What about our new café, our expansion?
你打算就这么离开我们吗
Are you just gonna leave us?
如果你想背叛我们 我拦不住你
If you want to turn your back on us, I can't stop you.
如果你想伪装成另一个人
If you want to pretend to be someone else,
那是你的选择
that's your choice.
但你不要骗自己说
But don't delude yourself into thinking
这是追逐你的梦想
this is about following your dreams.
你是在追逐她的梦想
You're following hers.
瞧 我就知道你们理解不了
You see? I knew you wouldn't understand.
这是我的梦想
It is my dream.
上电视 这就是你的梦想
Being on TV? This is your dream?
在松林的小商贩和贝齐餐车上
A little movie you shoot on your phone
用手♥机♥拍了几个短视频
in some kiosco in Piñones or Betsi's food truck.
美国厨师 作家 电视主持人
突然之间 你就以为自己是安东尼·伯尔顿了吗
And what, all of a sudden, you think you're Anthony Bourdain?
如果你真这么有激♥情♥ 那好
If you're so passionate, fine.
有上千个视频 你在这就可以拍
There's a thousand videos you can shoot right here
从拍你家开始
starting with your own family.
但你完全没想这些对吧
But you didn't think of those, did you?
马特奥 他有梦想
Mateo, he has a dream.
你呢
You...
你那个是幻想
You have a fantasy.
至于我
And me?
我还有工作要做
I have work to do.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
你♥爸♥爸担心会发生的所有事
Everything that your father feared would happen
全都发生了
is happening right now.
这都是她的错
And it's all her fault.
-妈 这不公平 -不 这很公平
- Ma, that's not fair. - Yes, it is fair.
外面那些狗仔
All that paparazzi outside,
你妹妹在学校打架
your sister getting into a fight at school.
你打上架了
You got into a fight?
你得看看那个女的
You should see the other girl.
闭嘴
Cayate.
还有你 逃避现实
And you, running away...
带着宏伟的幻想逃之夭夭
Running away with delusions of grandeur
并忘记你的家人
and forgetting about your family.
这都是她的错
That is all her fault.
她的错
Her fault?
妈 我可没听见你因为
Mom, I didn't hear you complaining
她给店里带来上百顾客而抱怨
when she brought in customers by the hundreds.
丹尼尔 冷静点
Daniel, calm down.
你们俩觉得我要是没遇见她
You two think you'd be able to afford your expansion
你们支付得起扩业吗
had I not met her?
我们依旧会生活拮据
We'd still be barely getting by.
不 托马斯·戈尔德来过这儿
Oh, no. Thomas Gold came here.
他去评价的店都是名人去过的地方
He goes and reviews places that celebrities have been.
而且据我所知
And the last time I checked,
你非常乐意
you weren't shy about the fact
她在自己的派对上放你的音乐
that she played your music at her party.
但是我们全家
Okay, but when is the last time
什么时候吵成这样过 丹尼尔
our entire family has had a fight like this, Daniel?
如果你们想怪谁 怪凡妮莎
You guys want to blame someone, blame Vanessa.
因为在她受采访前 一切都好好的
Because everything was fine until she gave that interview.
你能转下身吗
Can you turn, please?
我很喜欢 但这和我们计划的有出入
I like it, it's just not exactly as we planned.
我觉得肩部应该更宽一些 对吧
I think the shoulders need to be bigger, right?
对 肩部宽一些
Yes, bigger shoulders.
还有提高一下裙摆
And yes, and raise the dust ruffle.
你总是那么紧跟潮流 路易斯
Always got your finger on the pulse, Lewis.
还潮流 我只是不想让她看起来毫无生气
Pulse? I'm trying to keep that look from flatlining
就像咱们的利润一样
like our profit margins.
我们必须让这个系列更上档次
We have got to take this line up a notch
才能保护公♥司♥
if we're going to protect the company
不被其他企业恶意收♥购♥
from a hostile takeover.
我们不知道会不会收♥购♥
We don't know there's going to be a takeover.
可能董事会说的都是真的
Maybe the board is telling the truth.
肯定会有恶意收♥购♥
Oh, there's gonna be a hostile takeover.
我们只是需要查出
We just have to figure out
哪些董事会成员在调查我们的财务状况
which board members are looking into our financials.
你联♥系♥一下财务部
Will you call accounting and see
试着要到这些信息
if you can pull the information requests?
我接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
你得更不动声色些
You need a better poker face.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我知道医生一直在联♥系♥你
Look, I know you've been getting a call from a doctor,
但没关系
and that's fine.
我只是不理解你为什么瞒着这件事
I just--I don't understand why you're hiding it.
-派珀 真的没大事 -好
- Piper, it's fine, really. - Okay.
所以没人知道吗
So no one knows?
很严重吗
Is it bad?
我得了前列腺癌
I have prostate cancer.
-我的天 -我知道
- Oh, my God. - I know.
太适合写在探探的个人简介里了 对吧
Just what you want on your Grindr profile, right?
-路易斯 我真遗憾 -请别这样
- Lewis, I'm so sorry. - Don't, please.
我会没事的
I will be fine,
除了大部分治疗手段都可能
aside from the fact that most treatment options
会导致性无能这点之外
come with the possibility of impotence.
好消息是 你会健健康康的
Good news is, you're healthy.
坏消息是 你再也不能做♥爱♥了
Bad news is, you'll never have sex again.
你能想象吗 这世界痛失如此"英才"
Can you imagine me depriving the world of this gift?
所幸我们发现得早 所以...
Luckily, we found it early, so...
我会去做放疗 希望一切顺利
I'm gonna do radiation and fingers crossed.
好
Okay.
你会告诉诺雅吗
So you're gonna tell Noa?
不会 我是说我会的
No. I mean yes.
我会的 只是 她已经有很多事要操心了
I will, just--she has a lot on her plate right now.
路易斯 这太荒唐了 她会想知情的
Lewis, that's ridiculous. She would want to know--
派珀 向我保证你不会告诉她
Piper, promise me that you will not tell her.
我怎么能 我不能
How am I--I can't--
我准备好后就会告诉她 好吗
I will tell her when I'm ready, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
可以吗
May I?
拉斐尔面包店
-如果他们开除我怎么办 -他们不会的
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表