剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
我想说的是 他理解了我
Point I'm trying to make is he got there.
妈妈也会的
She will too.
爸爸为你改造了储藏室
So Dad built you a closet
妈妈让我的性取向回归正常
and Mom shoved me back into mine.
把你的鞋从我床上拿开
Get your shoes off my bed.
很抱歉美食频道那些人
I'm sorry that the Food Channel people
居然这么白♥痴♥
turned out to be such idiots.
也许他们是对的
Maybe they're right.
我要是想上节目 确实需要有娱乐精神
If I wanna be on TV, I need a little more showbiz.
-丹尼尔·加西亚 不要 -什么
- Daniel Garcia, no. - What?
-请不要改变 -我没有
- Please don't change on me. - I'm not.
-你不用担心 -好的
- You don't have to worry. - Okay, good.
我爱的就是现在的你
'Cause I like you just the way you are.
直男直女
Ugh, straight people.
古琦 你来得真不是时候
Gucci, your timing sucks.
我无法反驳
No argument from me.
我正盼着你们的蜜月早日结束
I am counting the days for your honeymoon phase to be over.
你的车在楼下 这是给你的
Your car's downstairs. This arrived for you.
这是KKR&A给出的新提案
It's the new proposal from KKR&A.
不管里面是什么
Whatever's living in there,
我们都对付不了
we don't have the food to feed it.
-他们就是虚张声势 -是吗
- Okay, now they're just being aggressive. - Right?
我们可以寄给董事会
All right, we can send that to the board.
-很好 -但我不同意
- Good. - With my no.
你能帮我试下耳环吗
Can you please help me try on some earrings?
你知道我会说什么 这对可以 永远都选这对
You know what I'm gonna say. These, yes, always these.
但这副不够低调
But they're not as low.
凡妮莎
我不敢相信你居然让她的经纪人来收买♥♥我
路易斯
Lewis.
-你去见了凡妮莎吗 -疯子
- Did you go see Vanessa? - Nuts.
你想贿赂她吗
Did you try to bribe her?
我听说有人在挖她的故事
I heard people were after her story,
我就去找她谈了
so I went to talk to her.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
你知道对凡妮莎这样的女人来说 这有多无礼吗
Do you understand how insulting that is to a woman like Vanessa?
我伤了她的心 已经很糟糕了
It's already bad enough that I broke her heart.
现在她以为我要收买♥♥她
Now she thinks I'm trying to buy her off.
欢迎面对现实 面包师
Welcome to reality, baker boy!
不管你喜不喜欢 任何你伤害的人
Whether you like it or not, anyone you hurt,
任何怨恨你的人 现在都成了我的问题
anyone with a grudge against you is now my problem,
好像我的麻烦事还不够多一样
as if I needed any more problems right now,
-真谢谢你 -路易斯
- thank you very little. - Lewis.
你能接受吗
Are you okay with this?
我也是第一次听说这事
I'm just hearing about this for the first time, okay?
好吧 那你怎么看
Well, okay. What do you think?
我不喜欢别人为难我
I think I don't like being put on the spot,
我也不喜欢你评头论足的样子
and I think I don't like your look of judgment.
你甩了她
You broke up with her.
他们要找的却是我
I'm just the one they're gonna come after.
你怎么看待这个问题呢
What do you think about that?
我在车里等你
I'll see you in the car.
看来你没找到合适的裙子
So you didn't find a dress.
但你们谈了吗
But did you talk?
谈了
We talked.
然后呢
And?
这并非易事
And this is not easy.
但我们会解决的
But... we'll get through it.
总会解决的
We always do.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
可有意思了
Interesting.
你知道 丹尼尔和那位在一起了
You know, with Daniel off with you-know-who...
娜塔莉发现了真正的自己
Natalie discovering who she is,
马特奥终于长大了
and Mateo finally growing up...
我意识到人生总是在变化
I realized life is always changing.
活着就应当如此
That's how we know we're alive.
-我给银行打了电♥话♥ -是吗
- I called the bank. - You did?
你说得对
You're right.
二十年来 我们一直在量入为出
Twenty years, we've been working just to make ends meet.
这是我们的机会
This is our chance...
但我只有一个条件
but I only have one condition.
什么
What?
我们的咖啡馆名叫
We call the café...
玛丽咖啡
Mari's.
谢谢 你能这么说我太高兴了
Gracias. I'm so happy you said that
因为那也是我的条件之一
because that was gonna be one of my conditions too.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我爱你
I love you.
-谢谢 宝贝 -好了 我爱你 玛丽
- Gracias, Papi. - All right, I love you, Mari.
我不想吵架
I don't wanna fight.
我也不想
I don't want to either.
我做不到
I can't.
听我说 你的世界需要一点时间来适应
Look, your world is just gonna take a little getting used to.
好吧
Okay.
你为凡妮莎说话的样子让我很震惊
And I was really thrown by how you defended Vanessa.
还有你看待我们的方式
And then how you looked at us.
好像我和路易斯都是坏人一样
Like Lewis and I were horrible people.
我不这么认为
I don't think that.
但你必须明白
But you have to understand,
我们聊过了我该如何调整
we talked about how I have to adjust.
或许你也应该改变
Maybe you do too.
但在我家里 我们是互相支持的
But in my family, we're there for each other.
我们吵架 生对方的气
We argue, we get mad at each other,
但我们会讲出来 就像我们现在这样
but we talk it out just like how we're doing
这样怨气才不会发酵
so nothing festers.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
我不习惯这样 我总是要慎之又慎
I'm not used to that, you know? I always have to be so careful.
我们现在的目标一致了
We are a team now.
不管要面对什么 我们都一起面对
Whatever we face, we face together.
-好吗 -好吧
- All right? - All right.
好吧 如果是这样的话
Okay, so if that's the case...
你有想过去摩洛哥吗
Have you ever wanted to go to Morocco?
你的思维太跳跃了
That's such a random thought.
不是 因为梅兰妮·卡安
Well, it isn't because Melanie Caan
让我在她的新电影里扮演主角
offered me the lead role in her new film.
-什么 -我知道
- What? - I know.
-这太棒了 -我知道
- That's amazing. - I know.
要在摩洛哥拍三个月
It shoots in Morocco for three months,
我真的希望你跟我一起去
and I really want you to come with me.
在摩洛哥待三个月 可我有工作
Wow, three months in Morocco. I have a job.
我的家人在这里 我不能就这么走
My family's here. I can't just leave.
为什么不去呢 才三个月
I mean, why not? It's just three months.
想想那边的美食
Think about the food,
你在那边能拍多少视频
all the videos you could make there.
真的 我们俩都没有理由不去
Really, there's no reason why we both can't go.
我邀请你去是因为我们的感情不一般
I'm only asking you 'cause I think what we have is special.
好好想想
Just think about it.
来吧 我们的梦想都会实现
Come on, it'd be both our dreams come true.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
听着 凡妮莎 我真的觉得
Look, Vanessa, I really think
你应该重新考虑一下 把你的故事讲出来
you should reconsider telling your story.
如果诺雅是在求婚后才遇到丹尼尔
I would understand the high road
我还能理解这故事的转折
if Noa met Daniel after the proposal,
但她之前就见过他
but she met him before.
什么
What?
诺雅·汉密尔顿和丹尼尔聊过
Noa Hamilton spoke with Daniel.
在你求婚前 他们俩还调过情
She flirted with him right before you proposed.
不 这不可能
No, that's impossible.
她甚至让他去点那个汤
She even told him to order the soup.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表