剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
You didn't seem like you were making a lot of headway.
你是说我刚才和我弟弟打电♥话♥的事
You mean when I was on the phone talking to my brother.
不 我是说你刚才尿尿时
No, I mean when you were talking
对着墙上照片说话的事
to the picture while you peed.
你应该看看我洗澡时会做的事
You should see what I do in the shower.
我假装和联♥合♥国♥开电♥话♥会议
I hold conference calls with the U.N.
当我真想挑战自己时 就用日语开会
When I really want a challenge, I'll do it in Japanese.
[日语]那真是太厉害了
不是吧
Come on.
第一次来吗
First time here?
试试汤吧 其他的都很难吃
Try the soup. Everything else here sucks.
汤怎么样
How's the soup?
丹尼尔 汤怎么样
Daniel. How's the soup?
挺好的
It's good.
-你的 -很棒
- How's your-- - Oh, it's wonderful.
一切都很棒
Everything is wonderful.
你还记得我们的第一次约会吗
Do you remember our first date?
你带我去了第八大道的那家无上装酒吧
You took me to that little topless bar on 8th
我们还跳了舞
and then we went dancing?
当然记得 我们怎么之后都不再跳舞了
Yeah. How come we don't dance anymore?
那时我整晚都在等你吻我
I was waiting all night for you to kiss me.
最后我实在等不及了 强吻了你
Finally I couldn't wait any longer, so I just grabbed you.
即便在那时 只要是你想要的
Even back then, when you wanted something,
都会直接去争取
you went right after it.
你正是爱我这一点 对吧
You like that about me, right?
当然 怎么了
Sure. Why?
这就是原因
This is why.
麻烦大家看这里
May I please have everyone's attention?
凡妮莎 你在干什么
Vanessa, what are you doing?
今晚是我和丹尼尔一见钟情的
Tonight marks four years, four days, and one hour
四年四天零一个小时
since Daniel and I fell in love at first sight.
他很腼腆 这正是我喜欢他的一点
He's shy. It's one of the things I love about him.
他总是揶揄我活得精彩非凡
Anyway, he's always teasing me about being larger than life,
所以当他说我们要来
so when he told me we were coming here
这家高档雅致的餐厅时
to this amazing restaurant,
我想 "还有比这儿更好的地方吗"
I thought, "What better place than this?"
*你我初遇 年少青涩*
*We were both young when I first saw you*
*闭上眼晴 回忆闪现*
*I close my eyes and the flashback starts*
*你驻足站立*
*You're standing there*
*我说 丹尼尔 带我去无人之境*
*And I said Daniel take me somewhere we can be alone*
*我静静等候 只需逃离*
*I'll be waiting all we have to do is run*
*你是王子 我是公主*
*You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess*
*这是个爱情故事 宝贝答应我*
*It's a love story baby just say yes*
丹尼尔 我的生命之光
Daniel, light of my life,
你愿意娶我吗
will you marry me?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
先坐下 好吗
Sit down, okay?
只要你说你愿意 把戒指戴到我手上
Once you say yes and put the ring on my finger.
我不想在这儿这样回答你
I don't wanna answer you here like this.
那就先暂时说你愿意
Then just give me a temporary yes
我们一会再谈
and we'll talk about it later.
答应她
Say yes.
抱歉
No.
这视频在油管上的播放量会超百万吧
That's a million views on YouTube.
路易斯 把手♥机♥收起来
Lewis, put the phone away.
凡妮莎
Vanessa...
等等 我去结账
Wait, hang on. I'll get the check.
结账 四年了丹尼尔
Get the check? Four years, Daniel.
我们在一起四年了
We've been together four years.
如果你只打算拒绝我
What have you been doing all this time
那这四年你都在干什么
if you were just gonna say no?
-我不知道 我只是 -我是个女人 丹尼尔
- I didn't know, I was-- - I'm a woman, Daniel.
我是个28岁的女人 我们就是这样
I'm a 28-year-old woman. This is what we do.
节食 结婚 生娃 然后再节食
We diet, we get married, we have kids, and we diet again.
看看我今晚为你做的这些
Look at what I did for you tonight.
看看我有多爱你
Look how much I love you.
说句愿意就这么难吗
Is a yes too much?
大家 我叫凡妮莎·桑切斯
Everyone, my name is Vanessa Sanchez.
我会烹饪 我有自己的事业 而且从此刻起
I can cook, I have my own business, and as of this moment,
我正式宣布自己恢复单身
I am officially single.
如果你有兴趣可以上网搜索我
Google me if you're interested.
-干得漂亮 -我要搜一下她
- Good for her. - I'm gonna Google her.
我一直在打电♥话♥ 但她就是不接
I keep calling, but she's not answering.
老兄 她当然不会接了
Of course not, bro.
你刚往她头上扔了一枚核弹
I mean, you dropped a nuclear bomb on her head.
别误会 我很为你骄傲
I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm really proud of you.
我以为你没拒绝她的胆儿呢
I'd never think of having the balls to crush her like that.
你还有多久能来接我
How soon can you pick me up?
丹尼尔
Uh, Daniel, uh,
我这有一场大型演出 马上就要开始了
this is a pretty big gig, and it's about to start.
你忘了吗
Or did you forget?
我破产了 衣服也湿透了
I'm broke, I'm soaked,
很可能也单身了 现在还得自己走回家
I'm probably single, and now I'm gonna have to walk home.
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're telling me?
好吧 至少今晚天气不错
Well, you know, at least it's a nice night.
古巴MC
大家还好吗
What is up, mi gente?
我是古巴MC 派对即将开始
I'm MC Cubano, and let's get this party started!
迪林高中的朋友们 一起热舞吧
All right, Deering High School. Let's dance!
-杀了我吧 -嗨起来
- Kill me now. - Pump it up!
嗨起来 嗨起来
Pump it up! Pump it up!
-停车 -认真的吗 你让我停车
- Slow down. - Are you serious? You want me to slow down?
要载你一程吗
You want a ride?
来吧 至少我能送送你
Come on. It's the least I can do.
毕竟我觉得这件事我也有责任
After all, I feel kind of responsible.
因为我让你点了汤
I did tell you to get the soup.
不 汤很美味 我正好带点回家
No, the soup was good, actually. I'm taking some home.
让我带你回家吧[让你高♥潮♥]Let me take you home.
-又来了 -我是说送他回家
- Oh, here we go. - I meant to his home.
汉密尔顿 你认真的吗 拜托
Hamilton, are you serious? I mean, come on.
你怎么说
What do you say?
再过十秒 TMZ八卦记者就要追上来了
In ten seconds, TMZ's gonna be all over us,
所以你到底上不上车
so are you in or are you out?
丹尼尔 这是派珀 我最好的朋友
So, Daniel, this is Piper, my best friend,
我的造型师佐伊
my stylist Zoe,
这个粗鲁的男人是我经纪人路易斯
and this rude man is my manager, Lewis.
女士们 丹尼尔今天晚上很不顺利
Ladies, Daniel's had a really hard night.
我觉得我们应该帮他振作起来 对吧
I think we should cheer him up, right?
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
什么都行 没有限制 你想去哪吗
Anything. Sky's the limit. You wanna go somewhere?
-百慕大怎么样 -我们刚去过
- How 'bout Bermuda? - We just flew here.
-你真是 -别闹
- You are so... - Stop!
-我早晨还要工作 -放心吧 灰姑娘
- I have to work in the morning. - Relax, Cinderella.
等你变回南瓜前我们会把你送回家的
I'll have you home before you turn into a pumpkin.
在这世界上你最想做的事情是什么
What do you wanna do more than anything in the whole world?
换件衬衫
Change my shirt.
务实男人 令人耳目一新
Practical man. How refreshing.
路易斯 能把你的衬衫给我吗
Lewis, can I please have your shirt?
我一会儿给你回电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to call you back.
你再说一次
I beg your pardon?
我知道你穿了好几层
I know that you're wearing layers.
这可是古琦
This is Gucci.
-拜托了 -好吧
- Please? - All right.
如果你再质疑我有多爱你 汉密尔顿
If you ever question how much I love you, Hamilton,
我会让你回想这一刻
I am going to remind you of this moment.
不胜感激
I'm so grateful.
这可是羊绒
This is cashmere.
你真势利
You're such a snob.
如果你觉得不自在 我们就不看你
Is that making you uncomfortable? We can look away.
-姐妹 看别处 -不 我要继续看
- Girls, look away. - No, I'm gonna keep looking.
拜托看路 真是的
Keep your eyes on the road, honestly.
那你也往前看啊
Keep your eyes forward too.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表