剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
are from you.
好吗
Okay?
可别告诉爸爸这句话
Just don't tell Dad that.
但我看到其他孩子时 就觉得有你做我妈妈
But I look at other kids, and I think how lucky I am
是多么幸运的事
that you're my mom.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
还有我觉得你该继续和艾米交往
And I don't think you should stop seeing Amy
只要她让你开心
if she makes you happy.
-是的 -谢谢你 妈妈
- Yeah. - Thank you, Mom.
-当然 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
但你还是要关禁闭 因为你逃学了
But you're still grounded for cutting school,
别以为就因为我们聊了几句心里话
and don't think I'm gonna be soft on you
我会减轻对你的惩罚
because we've had this little chat.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我必须这么做
I have to.
我爱你
I love you.
我已经安排好了融♥资♥资金
I've arranged for the financing.
这取决于你是否从我的董事会辞职
It's contingent on you resigning from my board,
但你应该不会有其他麻烦
but you shouldn't have any more problems
或承受任何损失
or incur any losses.
那我们都赢了
And so we both win.
你之前真的打算让马克·罗根负责吗
Were you really gonna put Mark Logan in charge?
还是你设计了这一切 让我走投无路
Or did you design this whole thing to force my hand?
我设计了这一切 让我们永远不用知道
I designed it so we'd never have to find out
这个问题的答案
the answer to that question.
我们之间就不能简简单单的吗 爸
Can't things just be simple between us, Dad?
你为什么不直接找我帮忙
Why didn't you just ask for help?
虫虫 每位父母都有自己的方式
Bug, everyone parents in their own way.
我想 总有一天
And I think, one day,
你会感激我的方式
you'll appreciate the way I am.
再说无论如何 至少我都知道
And, in any case, at least I knew enough
不要掺和你的生活
to get the hell out of your life
让路易斯照顾你
and let Lewis take care of you.
你根本没资格跟他比
Don't you dare compare yourself to him.
回见 虫虫
I'll see you soon, Bug.
喂 丹尼尔
Hello, Daniel?
你在哪
Where are you?
你待在那 我来找你
Uh, stay there. I can come to you.
诺雅 你还好吗 怎么样了
Noa, are you okay? How'd it go?
天呐 你真该看看他
Oh, my God. You should have seen him.
他完全不后悔 不在乎
He showed no remorse, no consideration
他刚让我经历的一切
for what he just put me through.
亲爱的 我很遗憾 但我一点不意外
Honey, I'm so sorry, but why am I not surprised?
就好像 他让自己陷入了麻烦
It's like--he gets himself into trouble,
设计了这出疯狂戏码 让我来帮他
concocts this crazy plan for me to help him,
到头来却弄得好像他在帮我一样
and then he acts like he's doing me a favor?
我用尽了意志力 让自己不在那大发雷霆
It took all my willpower not to make a scene in there.
去你的意志力
Well, then, damn your willpower
因为我愿意付现金看你朝他嚷嚷
because I would've paid cash money to see you do that.
是啊 但那样就遂了他的心愿
Yeah, but that's what he would've wanted.
而且我不是那样的人 因为是你抚养了我
And I'm better than that because you raised me.
比起是他的女儿 我更像是你的女儿
And I'm much more your daughter than I am his.
所以我要让你给你老爹
Which is why I'm gonna ask you to bring your old man
从洛多餐厅带点番茄肉酱通心粉来
some penne pomodoro from Lordo's, okay?
-因为这里的食物太难吃了 -没问题
- 'Cause the food here sucks. - Sure.
首先我得去见丹尼尔
First I gotta go see Daniel.
-你想谈谈吗 -还有什么好谈的
- You wanna talk about it? - What's there to talk about?
你病了 我却没发现
You were sick, and I didn't even notice,
这告诉了我该知道的一切
so...that tells me everything I need to know.
你和董事会怎么样了
What happened with the board members?
我赢了
I won.
我说了这事会解决的
I told you it was gonna work out.
是啊
Yeah.
我今天一天都在给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to reach you all day.
我进监狱了
I was in jail.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我都不知从何说起
I don't even know where to begin.
-别说了 -什么
- Don't. - What?
我觉得我们不该再见面了 丹尼尔
I think we need to stop seeing each other, Daniel.
你怎么能这么说
How can you just say that?
丹尼尔 如果两个人是彼此的命中注定
Daniel, when two people are right for each other,
他们应该让对方越过越好
they make each other's lives better,
但自从我们在一起后 你家人争吵不休
and since we've been together, your family's fighting,
面包店陷入了危机 你被捕了
the bakery's in trouble, you got arrested,
我差点失去了我的公♥司♥
I almost lost my company.
就好像 还需要多少人遭殃受伤
It's like--how many more people are gonna have to get hurt
我们才能意识到这点
before we get the message?
那就这样了
So that's it?
不顺的一周 一切都完了
One bad week and it's over.
如果我是其他人 不是
If I were anyone else, no,
但我不是普通人 丹尼尔
but I'm not, Daniel.
真有意思你会说这话
It's so funny you said that.
我认识你的这段时间
In all the time I've known you...
这是第一次你看上去如此普通
This is the first time you look ordinary to me.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表