剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
所以她要回家了
so she's gonna go home.
但艾米 我做了些蛋白霜脆糖
Oh, but, Amy, I made some merenguito besitos.
就是用爱做成的小蛋白霜脆糖
They're tiny kisses of meringue made with a lot of love.
谢谢 加西亚太太 但娜塔莉说得对
Thanks, Mrs. Garcia, but Natalie's right.
我得走了
I have to go.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Good night.
但我以为你们聊得挺好的
But I thought it was going so well.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
这太棒了
It's incredible.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
拉斐尔面包店
我这话是真心的
I mean when I say this.
你今天所做的真是太厉害了
What you did today was absolutely amazing.
我是金牌中介 我总能成交
I'm a closer. I close.
你知道
You knew.
丹尼尔去参加诺雅生日会的事了
Yeah, about Daniel going to Noa's birthday party.
马特奥 我什么都知道
Mateo, I know about everything.
然而 你依然支持我
And yet, you still stand up for me like that.
我们是一家人
We're family.
我知道你可能不会有这种感觉
I know it might not feel like it to you,
也许你们没人有这种感觉
maybe not any of you,
但我和丹尼尔在一起四年了
but the four years Daniel and I were together,
你们全是我俩关系的一部分
you were all a part of that.
如果丹尼尔恢复理智
And if Daniel comes to his senses,
也许我们会更亲密
maybe we'll all end up closer.
好吧 我走之前说两件事
Okay, two things before I go.
第一 别再叫我凡妮莎公主
First, no more Vanessa Princesa.
你知道这事了吗
You, uh, knew about that?
我说过 我什么都知道
I told you. I know about everything.
第二件事呢
And the second thing?
从现在起 你的每次演出我都抽一成
I get 10% of every gig you book from now on,
不许跟我讨价还价
and don't you even try to negotiate with me!
再见
I'll see you.
晚上好
Buenas noches.
谢谢
Gracias.
首先 感谢各位今晚的出席
First of all, I want to thank you all for being here tonight.
我很高兴地宣布 归功于大家的慷慨支持
I'm happy to report that thanks to your generous contributions,
很快我们就可以再新建12所学校了
we will soon be constructing 12 additional schools.
或许有些人知道
As some of you may know,
我们原本的会场今晚被淹了
our original venue was flooded tonight
我们所有的计划都泡汤了
and all of our plans were washed away.
但就像这座岛上的居民一样
But like the people of this island,
我的朋友们没有绝望
my friends didn't despair.
他们重新布置 即兴准备
They rebuilt, they improvised,
然后他们让奇迹发生了 对吗
and they made something magical, no?
令人难忘
Something unforgettable.
对我来说 这意味着
To me, that says when you do things
当你充满爱和激♥情♥去工作时
with love and with passion,
你甚至可以克服最难的挑战
you can overcome even the most challenging of obstacles.
波多黎各 感谢你们的支持
Thank you so much, Puerto Rico, for your support.
现在 我们一起跳舞吧
And now, let's dance!
都是关于
All about--
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
我们总是这样
That's--that's how it is all the time.
鲁本 没有你我绝不可能完成这些
Ruben, I couldn't have done this without you.
这里太完美了
How amazing this turned out.
她真的很棒 对吧
She's really something, isn't she?
科林·戴维斯
Colin Davis.
丹尼尔·加西亚
Daniel Garcia.
我看到了你是如何使这一切成真 哥们
I saw how you pulled all this together, man.
你做的这些让人印象深刻啊
It's really impressive, what you did.
所以你和诺雅是朋友吗
So you and Noa are friends?
她很有一套 对吧
She's got a way, right?
让你觉得自己是世界上唯一的男人
Makes you kind of feel like you're the only guy in the world--
即使你不是
even if you're not.
你们看到丹尼尔了吗
Have you guys seen Daniel?
没 而且我希望你也别看到丹尼尔
No, and hopefully, you won't see Daniel.
真的
Seriously.
她说过她想成为一个演员吗
Did she tell you she wants to be an actress?
那是她一生的梦想
That's a lifelong dream of hers.
而且她刚在我的下一部电影里得到了角色
And she just got a role in my next film.
我们明天就走
We leave tomorrow.
她不会有太多时间干别的了
Yeah, she's not gonna have much time for anything else.
我只想让你知道 男人间的对话
I just wanted to let you know, bro to bro.
我今天刚学到了 像你这样的名人
I learned today how celebrities like you
必须在公众场合也面带微笑
have to smile when you're in public.
即使你正在干蠢事
Even if you're making an ass out of yourself.
如果我说错了就打断我
Stop me when I'm wrong.
诺雅和你分手了
Noa broke it off,
你求她复合
then you begged her to get back together,
她说不
she said no.
然后她让你别来这个活动
Then she asked you not to come to this event,
但你还是来了
and yet, you still came.
现在你又利用她的梦想
Now you're using her dream
想让她回到你身边
to try to get her back in your life.
我说的对吗
Is that the story?
别丢了你的微笑 超级巨星
Now don't lose that smile, superstar.
保持住 因为你的尊严
Hold onto it, because your dignity--
早就丢了
that's long gone.
你看起来好美
You look beautiful.
谢谢你 科林
Thank you, Colin.
为什么
For what?
让我能简单地做出这个决定
For making this decision so easy for me.
你不是为了我争取到这个角色
You didn't get me that role for me.
是为了你自己
That was for you,
所以我会告诉梅兰妮·卡安
which is why I'm gonna tell Melanie Caan
我不会接这个角色
that I'm not taking it.
但请留步 尝尝这些食物
But please stay and enjoy the food.
很美味
It's delicious.
想离开这里吗
Wanna get out of here?
我有一个演出了
Hey, I booked a gig!
谁死了 耷拉着脸
Who died?
娜塔莉和她的朋友艾米闹矛盾了
Something happened between Natalie and her friend, Amy,
她现在不说话了
and now she's not talking.
一个字都不说
Not one word.
你知道对你妹妹来说
Do you know how hard it is
一言不发有多难吗
for your sister not to say one word?
恭喜你得到了这个工作 孩子
Congratulations on the job, mijo.
我们在全家团聚时庆祝
We'll have to celebrate when the family's all back together.
其实凡妮莎帮了我 她
Vanessa helped, actually. She's...
是个好女孩
A good person.
走开
Go away.
你没听见我说话吗
Do you hear me?
你能听见
Do you even hear the words
我现在说的话吗
that are coming out of my mouth right now?
你和艾米怎么了
What happened with Amy?
没怎么 干嘛这么问
Nothing. Why do you ask?
因为我是你哥哥
Well, because I'm your brother.
也因为我爱你
And I love you
远胜过爱丹尼尔
a lot more than I love Daniel.
而且
And...
我能看得出
I have eyes.
我知道我一直嘻嘻哈哈像个傻子
Look, I know I act a fool, like, 99% of the time,
那只是我的生活方式
but that's just how I deal with life.
我其实关心着每个人
I actually pay attention.
加之有那么多女人在我面前
And as someone who has seen his fair share
摔门而出过 我也算是个专家吧
of women storming off, I'm sort of an expert.
我叫她离开
I told her to leave.
我真的喜欢她
I really like her.
我觉得她也喜欢我 她那么好
And I think she likes me, and she's so nice,
我却害怕了
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表