剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
面包师与女神
第一季 第七集
加西亚
Hey, Garcia.
《面包师与女神》前情提要
Previously on "The Baker and the Beauty"...
迪林高中对暴♥力♥采取零容忍♥政策
Deering has a zero tolerance policy towards violence.
还有 艾米 我禁止你再与她见面了
And, Amy, I am forbidding you from seeing her any more.
是时候该扩张了 这是我们的机会 宝贝
It's time for us to expand. This is our chance, Papi.
石棉
Asbestos?
这面墙必须拆掉
It has to be removed.
我得了前列腺癌
I have prostate cancer.
-你会告诉诺雅吗 -等我准备好后
- So you're gonna tell Noa? - When I'm ready.
我将在梅兰妮·卡安的下一部戏中
I will be making my acting debut
献出银幕首秀
in Melanie Caan's next feature.
我们都知道你的生活中有了新的男人
We all know that you have a new man in your life.
我想谈谈他的前女友
I want to talk about the interview that
今早发布的采访
his ex-girlfriend released this morning.
你对此有何评论吗
Would you like to respond?
媒体报道会不堪入目
That publicity is gonna be bad.
这听起来不像是一位
That doesn't sound like a woman
适合掌管公♥司♥的女人的所作所为 对吧
who is fit to run a company, now does it?
他们要召开紧急董事会议
They're putting together an emergency board meeting.
他们要投票表决是否撤销你的总裁职位
They're gonna vote to remove you as president.
我父亲想夺走我的公♥司♥
My father's trying to take my company from me.
告诉媒体真♥相♥
Go to the press. Tell them the truth!
我说了
I did!
我说的每句话都是实话
Everything I said is exactly what happened.
谁的床技更好
Which one's better in bed?
这才更像我的家
Oh, that's more like it.
别再保持沉默 一脸忧伤了
Enough with this silence and sad faces.
宝贝
Papi...
我知道对于面包店来说
I know that six weeks is a long time
关店六个月 时间很长
for the bakery to be closed,
但至少石棉换掉了 对吗
but at least the asbestos is gone, no?
是的
Sí, sí, sí.
好
Okay.
马特奥 就一个小会
And Mateo, one little meeting
和一个没有灵魂 没有内心生活
with one little producer who has no soul
还看不见你才华的小制♥作♥人
or inner life to recognize your amazing talent,
你就想放弃了吗
and you want to quit?
我养出来的儿子是这样的吗
Is that the son that I raised?
一个需要所有人批准和认可的人吗
Someone who needs constant validation and approval from everybody?
这就是你养出来的儿子
That's exactly who you raised.
不 不是的
No, it's not!
在人生中 唯一的失败就是放弃
The only way to fail in this life is to quit,
我们是加西亚一家
and we are Garcias.
我们从不放弃
We do not give up ever.
诺雅在哪儿
Where's Noa?
诺雅和谁在一起
Who's Noa with? Ay, ay, ay.
你想她吗 关心她吗
Do you miss her and care about her?
那就打给她 告诉她
Then call her and tell her.
-他来了吗 -来了
- Is he here? - He's here.
诺雅宝贝 你不用亲自见他
Noa, honey, you don't have to see him by yourself.
我可以取消我的预约
I can cancel my meeting.
等等
Wait--
你不是已经取消太多次了吗
haven't you canceled too many times already?
如果你和我一起去的话 就变成了生意
If you come with me, then it becomes business,
但如果我自己去 就可以保持这件事的本质
but if I go alone, we can keep this what this really is,
这就是私事
which is personal.
没什么智慧的话语送给我吗
What, no words of wisdom for me?
你绕场一周 解决了所有人的问题
You can go around the table and solve everyone's problems,
但走到我这儿 却没什么想跟我说的
but when it comes to me, you got nothing.
你想知道原因吗 妈妈 我来告诉你
Do you wanna know why, Mom? I'll tell you why.
因为问题就在于你
It's because you are the problem.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
家长就是问题所在
Parents are the problem.
你好 爸爸
Hello, Father.
你好 虫虫
Hi, Bug.
面包师与女神
第一季 第七集
你为什么想偷走我的公♥司♥
Why are you trying to steal my company?
一如既往的直接 不愧是我的女儿
Direct as ever, that's my girl.
事实是 我很担心你
The truth is, I am worried about you.
那打个电♥话♥就足够了
A phone call would have sufficed.
你从16岁开始就不接我电♥话♥了
You haven't answered a phone call of mine since you were 16.
所以你就让董事会换掉我吗
So instead you're asking the board to replace me?
不是换掉你
Replace? No.
是解放你
Liberate? Yes.
诺雅 你长大后的所有精力
Noa, you've spent your entire adult life
都花费在这家公♥司♥上
focusing on this company.
该是你拓展新天地的时候了
It's time you spread your wings.
你获得了演戏的机会
You have the opportunity to act.
那是你的童年梦想
That's your childhood dream.
你有了新的恋情
You have a new relationship.
我以为你是想要退出的
I think you want to step away.
你只是还没有发觉
You just can't see it.
所以如果我说你错了 你就会放弃一切行动吗
So if I tell you you're wrong, you'll drop the whole thing?
每次你向前迈出一步
Every time you have taken a leap--
每一次
every single time--
都是因为我在推着你
it is because I pushed.
当你16岁离开家的时候
When you left home and walked out at 16...
当你扩张这个品牌的时候
When you expanded the brand--
所以你的恶意还有理有据了是吗
So there's a method to your malice?
至少结果摆在那 无法否认
Well, it's hard to argue the results.
爸 你想要什么
What do you want, Dad?
你绝对不是为了我好
You definitely don't want what's best for me
因为你根本就不知道那是什么
'cause you don't even know what that is.
我想跟你好好相处
I want to have a relationship with you.
我想让你信任我
I want you to trust me,
但是你如此坚决地
but since you are so determined
拒绝我走进你的生活
to keep me out of your life...
我就想保护你免受自己所害
I want to protect you from yourself.
你在犯错误
You are making mistakes,
而这些错误会伤害这家公♥司♥和你的未来
and they are harming this company and your future.
三个主要客户走了
Three major clients gone.
还有五个岌岌可危
Five more in jeopardy.
所以如果你不让我走进你的生活 没关系
So if you want to keep me out of your life, that's fine,
但我会保护你免受自己所害
but I am going to protect you from yourself.
我就是很生气
It just makes me so mad--
她对我就是双重标准
this double standard that she has for me.
这很正常 作为家里最小的孩子
That's what happens when you're the youngest
-还是唯一的女儿 -你是说唯一的同性恋女儿
- and the only girl. - You mean the only gay girl.
以前不是这样的
It wasn't like this before.
我终于真实地面对自己了
I'm finally being true to myself,
而我得到的奖励却是不准见你
and my reward is being forbidden from seeing you?
但那结果怎么样呢
Yeah, how's that going?
你就开玩笑吧 她可是威胁让我在家上学
You joke, but she threatened to homeschool me.
我是她最听话的孩子
You know, I'm the best behaved kid she has,
却是唯一遭受这种结果的人
and I'm the only one who suffers consequences like this.
公平地说 我不觉得
To be fair, I don't think
你的哥哥们有我们这么闹腾
your brothers were brawlers like us.
如果她要把我当作坏孩子
You know, if she's gonna treat me like the bad seed,
那我不如找点坏孩子的乐趣了
then I might as well have some bad seed fun.
-说下去 -我们逃学吧
- Keep talking. - Let's ditch.
你想逃学
You wanna ditch?
今天克兰登公园不是有个音乐节吗
Isn't that music festival today at Crandon Park?
对 但我们没有门票
Yeah, but we don't have tickets.
我肯定会有门票卖♥♥的 如果没有
I'm sure there's tickets available, and if not,
-我们就找个黄牛 -你是谁
- we'll just find a scalper. - Who are you?
我不知道 但是再过30秒
I don't know, but there's about 30 seconds left
我就要彻底放弃这次叛逆行动了
of this rebellion before I completely cave,
-所以我们... -行动吧
- so let's-- - Oh, it's on.
-你好啊 -欢迎回来
- Hey, you. - Welcome back.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表