剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
面包师与女神
第一季 第三集
我叫丹尼尔·加西亚
My name is Daniel Garcia.
我的生活曾经很平凡
My life used to be pretty normal.
我在小哈瓦那的家庭面包店工作
I worked at my family's bakery in Little Havana
跟我的妈妈 爸爸
with my mom, my dad,
疯狂的弟弟 还有小妹一起
my crazy brother, and my little sister.
我之前有个女朋友 生活挺不错
I had a girlfriend. Life was good.
直到她决定求婚
Until she decided to propose.
你愿意娶我吗
Will you marry me?
而我决定回答
And I decided to say...
不
No.
从此一切都变了
That's when everything changed.
我遇见了诺雅·汉密尔顿
I met Noa Hamilton,
身为国际巨星 时尚标杆
as in international superstar, fashion icon,
世界上最有名的女性之一
one of the most famous women in the world--
就是那位诺雅·汉密尔顿
that Noa Hamilton!
接下来的几天都很疯狂 有趣 性感 浪漫
The next few days were crazy, fun, sexy, romantic.
她颠覆了我的世界
She rocked my world.
你真是无所畏惧
You're fearless.
还有我的家庭
And my family's too.
拉斐尔面包店
-什么事 -你女朋友的事
- What happened? - Your girlfriend happened.
她改变了我们的生活
She's changed our lives.
诺雅·汉密尔顿在她的派对上放了我的歌♥
Noa Hamilton is playing my song at her party.
但随后她的经纪人说
But then her manager said
她经常找上像我这样的人
she picked up people like me all the time.
普通人
Normal guys.
她每次心碎之后都会这样
She does this after every heartbreak.
模特诺雅·汉密尔顿
Noa Hamilton, the model,
和演员科林·戴维斯分手了
and Colin Davis, the actor, have broken up.
我刚刚飞越大半个地球
I just flew halfway across the planet
来对你说我爱你
to tell you that I love you.
所以你可以想象 当她发出邀请时
So you can imagine how surprised I was
我有多么惊讶
by her invitation.
我下周要去波多黎各
I'm going to Puerto Rico next week.
我想让你一起去
I'd like you to come.
我不明白 我不明白
I don't get it. I don't get it.
你怎么能表现得好像只需要收拾行李一样
How can you just act like all you're doing is packing?
因为那就是我只需要做的事
Because that is all I'm doing.
丹尼尔 我觉得你不明白
Daniel, I don't think you understand
这件颠覆宇宙的事 到底是怎么回事
the universe-bending nature of what is happening.
你在拒绝 丹尼尔
You're in denial, Daniel!
带面包小子一起去是个大错
Taking Baker Boy on this trip is a big mistake.
而且还发出了错误的信息
And it sends the wrong message.
什么信息
Like what?
就好像你和她准备做那事一样
Like that you and her are gonna do the deed.
一想到我哥哥
The idea that my brother
和世界上最著名的女性
and the most famous woman in the world--
可能会一起跳到床上
Might possibly hop into bed together.
他会变得黏人 尴尬
He's gonna be clingy and awkward,
更不用说还会变成公♥关♥恶梦
not to mention a public relations nightmare.
-派珀 帮我说两句 -我觉得会很有趣
- Help me out here, Pipes. - I think it'll be fun.
-路易斯 别担心 -只是一天一夜而已
- Lewis, relax. - It's one day and one night.
这是要过夜 一次城市出逃
It's an overnight. An out-of-town getaway.
这是为她援建的学校举办的慈善活动
It's a charity benefit for a school she's helping build.
你觉得他在乎这个吗 裸泳小姐
You think he cares about that, Miss Skinny-dip?
不是那样的
It was not like that.
那晚确实很棒
I mean, it was a great night,
但跟她在一起 只是觉得很自然而已
but being with her, it just feels natural.
-他很甜蜜 -她很聪明
- He's sweet. - She's smart.
-他很善良 -她很风趣
- He's kind. - She's funny.
好吧 我要吐了
Yeah, okay. I'm gonna throw up.
我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
-亲爱的 -妈
- Mi amor. - Mom.
我只是去波多黎各 不是去月球
I'm going to Puerto Rico, not the moon.
我不管 听着
I don't care. Mira.
这是你外公的玫瑰经念珠
This is your grandfather's rosary.
我要你在飞机起飞前
I want you to say three Hail Marys
呼唤圣母三声
before the plane takes off.
-妈 -好吗
- Ma. - Okay?
-干嘛 -你知道自己在说什么吗
- What? - Do you hear yourself?
我来问问你 万事通小姐
Let me ask you something, Miss Sabelotodo.
如果我说错了 他也没什么损失
If I'm wrong, it costs him nothing.
但如果我说对了
But if I'm right--
20个世纪的罪虐就总结成了一句话
20 centuries of guilt summed up in 11 words.
我每隔几个小时就更新一条动态
I'll post something every few hours
让你们能时刻追踪我的旅途情况
so you guys can keep up on my adventures, okay?
去松林时记得发
Ay, a visit to Piñones.
还有你的狂欢夜
Or your night at the gala.
*或之后发生的事*
*Or what happens after that*
*当他回到蜜月小屋时*
*When he is back in the honeymoon suite*
我闻到了糊味
I smell something burning, so...
-爸 我要走了 -答应我一件事
- Pop, I'm ready. - Promise me one thing.
她是个明星
She's a celebrity.
她的谋生手段就是让人爱上她
She makes people fall in love with her for a living.
别被牵着鼻子走
Just don't get carried away.
爸爸 我不会的 我们走吧
Dad, I won't. Let's go.
女士
Ma'am?
要香槟吗 先生
Champagne, sir?
好啊
Sure.
波多黎各 圣胡安
我已经确认了食物 床品 装饰
Okay, I've confirmed the food, the linens, the decorations.
他们都安全到达了
They've all arrived safely.
我会一直待在舞厅里
I'm gonna park myself in that ballroom
确保一切万无一失
and make sure that everything goes perfectly.
你知道一有活动我就这样
You know how I get about events.
-超级爱你 -爱你更多
- Love you madly. - Love you more.
派珀
Piper.
过来坐这儿
Hey, come sit down.
-别逗我笑 -这我不能保证
- Just don't make me laugh. - Can't make any promises.
我需要专注
I have to focus.
我正在准备今晚的讲话 我有阅读障碍
I'm learning tonight's speech, and I'm dyslexic,
所以我得多花些时间
so it takes me a little longer.
所以你资助学校
That's why you do this stuff with schools.
风暴过后 我看到
After the storm, I was seeing images
孩子们只能在街上玩
of children playing in the street
因为他们没有学校可去
because they didn't have schools to go to.
所以我决定为此做些什么
So I decided to do something about it.
这很棒
That's really cool--
我有新进展要告诉你
Okay. I've got updates for you,
还有基本原则告诉你
and ground rules for you.
招待会安排好了 14家名品店 5分钟一家
Junket is set-- 14 outlets, five minutes each,
他们都保证会专注于你的慈善事业
all of them promising to focus on your charity work.
我们的宾客名单有一些最后更改
Oh, we've got some last minute updates on the guest list.
卡戴珊姐妹花不来了 惊讶吧
Kendall and Kylie flaked. Shocker.
卡戴珊家族两位小女儿 潮牌创始人
传奇夫妇也待定
Chrissy and John are now maybes.
超模克里希·泰根和歌♥手约翰·传奇
梅兰妮·卡安在岛上
Oh, Melanie Caan is on the island.
-不是吧 -是的
- No way. - Yes.
路易斯
Lewis!
这是你见她的好机会
This is your chance to finally meet her
向她展示你的光彩照人
and show her how fabulous you are.
至于你 我需要你的签字
As for you, I need your signature.
这是一份保密协议
It's an NDA-- non-disclosure agreement--
主要不许你外传和诺雅在一起的时光
basically saying that you won't talk about your time with Noa.
-他没必要签那个 -不不
- He doesn't have to sign that. - No, no.
如果这能让古琦开心 那就签呗
If it makes Gucci happy, then okay.
这会让古琦开心
Yeah. It makes Gucci happy.
好了 下一件事
All right, next.
以防你们都失了心智
In case you both lose your minds,
不许接触 不许亲吻 不许说悄悄话
no touching, no kissing, no whispering sweet nothings,
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表