剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
You have to. Mom and Natalie left.
打电♥话♥叫她们回来
Call them back.
马特奥
Mateo.
怎么了
What?
你知道对她们来说这很重要...
You know how important it is for them to--
-购物吗 -和好如初
- Go shopping? - To reconnect.
我要你待在这里 就这样
I need you here. End of story.
我来重新整理一下
So let me see if I get this.
其他人都去做他们想做的了
Everybody else gets to do whatever they want,
而我却被困在这里收拾烂摊子
and I get stuck here picking up the slack?
这是你跟我说的意思吗
Is that what you're telling me?
爸爸 我也有工作要完成
Dad, I got a business thing to go to.
很重要
It's important.
我没法一边收银 一边修理漏水
I can't work the counter and fix the leak,
如果漏水不及时修复的话
and if I don't fix the leak,
我们会因违反卫生规范被迫停业
that's a health code violation that could shut us down.
在有些时候 这个家里的每个成员
Everyone in this family needs to sacrifice
都需要为了彼此做出牺牲
for each other at some point or another,
今天
and today...
轮到你了 就这样
It's your turn. Period.
兄弟 你知道狗仔都去找丹尼尔的前女友了
他们想给诺雅泼脏水 她暂时还没开口 你欠我的
路易斯 你在干什么 我该担心你吗
Lewis, what are you doing? Should I be worried?
你只有在得了什么病
The only time you decide to eat healthy
或是谈了新男朋友 觉得自己要减肥了
is when you're coming down with something or you're dating someone new
才会开始健康饮食
and you think that you need to lose weight,
如果是这样的话 我告诉你 不需要
in which case, let me tell you, you don't.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
他是个营养师
He's a nutritionist,
他们说甘蓝汁能让人更饥渴 所以...
and they say kale makes you horny, so...
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你听起来很严肃
Your serious voice.
查尔斯·库珀跟我说了
I heard from Charles Cooper.
董事会不太满意 你没征求他们意见
The board wasn't exactly happy
就拒绝了KKR&A的报价
that you turned down the KKR&A offer without even asking them.
这是我的公♥司♥
It's my company.
没错 但你有个董事会
Yes, but you do have a board of directors
里面的人都想得知最新消息
who would like to be kept in the loop.
-好吧 把提案发给他们 -谢谢你
- Fine, send them the proposal. - Thank you.
这样他们就会认同我的决定
Then they can agree with me.
我现在得去陪丹尼尔参加会议了
Now I need to go to this meeting with Daniel.
-我已经晚了 -诺雅 真的吗
- I'm already late. - Noa, really?
你不用去 丹尼尔已经长大了
You don't need to be there. Daniel's a big boy.
诺雅 你好 我是梅兰妮·卡安
Noa, hi. It's Melanie Caan.
希望我没有打扰到你
Hope I'm not catching you at a bad time.
开免提
Put it on speaker.
完全没有 你怎么样
Uh, no, not at all. How are you?
我很好 刚从多伦多回来
I'm good. I just got back from Toronto.
我知道这个通知很仓促
I know this is insanely short notice,
不过我回到了迈阿密
but I'm here at my place in Miami.
我希望我们能一起谈谈另一个
I was hoping we could get together to discuss
科林·戴维斯不参与的项目
another project, one without Colin Davis.
当然可以 随时都行
Uh, yes, of course. Anytime.
你可以来我这儿坐坐吗 一个小时之后
Any chance you could swing by my place in, say, an hour?
快答应
Say yes.
等一下 让我再次确认一下
Uh, hang on one second. Let me double check.
天哪 你疯了吗
Oh, my God. Are you insane?
丹尼尔怎么办
What about Daniel?
你得去见梅兰妮·卡安
You are going to see Melanie Caan
因为这是你的梦想
because this is your dream.
丹尼尔会同意的
Daniel would agree.
梅兰妮·卡安 这太好了
Melanie Caan! That's great.
我们把会议重新安排一下
Well, let's reschedule this.
不不不 别傻了 你不需要我
No, no, no, don't be silly. You don't need me.
进去让他们大吃一惊吧
Just go in there and wow them.
诺雅 我之前从没做过这种事
Noa, I've never done anything like this before.
只是个普通会议而已
It's a general meeting.
他们只想知道你是什么样的人
They just want a feel for who you are.
听着 你只身一人就拯救了
Listen, you single-handedly saved
我在波多黎各的全部收益
my entire benefit in Puerto Rico,
而且特别梦幻
and you made it magical.
你有天赋 相信我
You have a gift, okay? Trust me.
我得挂了 但祝你好运
I gotta go, but break a leg, okay?
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
丹尼尔 我们还要等汉密尔顿小姐吗
Daniel, are we still waiting on Ms. Hamilton?
就我一个人了
Actually, it'll just be me.
好的 那请进
Okay then. This way.
我能看出来您是真心想买♥♥
I can tell you're a serious buyer,
那我就不拐弯抹角了
so I won't beat around the bush.
新的厨房♥ 新的地板
New kitchen, new floors,
主卧里配有男女主人的衣柜
his and her closets in the master bedroom.
我喜欢
I like it.
但我需要的是男男主人衣柜
But I was really looking for his and his closets,
并不是说我想回到出柜之前
not that I want to go back in the closet.
男男主人 没问题 我就是这个意思
His and his, of course. That's exactly what I meant.
您想出价吗
So do you want to make an offer?
我应该会吧
Well, I think I would.
六 三
Six, three...
你真不知道我是谁吗
You really don't know who I am?
等下 请别告诉我
Wait, please don't tell me
你也是一名记者
you're another one of those reporters.
我是诺雅·汉密尔顿的经纪人
I'm Noa Hamilton's manager.
还不如记者呢
Even better.
又一个来浪费我时间的人
Yet another person walking in here and wasting my time.
我不是来浪费你时间的
I'm not here to waste your time.
我是来买♥♥♥房♥♥子的
I'm here to buy a house, which will,
顺便给你一笔可观的佣金
coincidentally, give you a nice, big, fat, juicy commission.
这个地方你要价40万 对吧
You're asking 400k for this place, right?
我出45万 现金交易 今天签约
How about 450 cash and we close today?
作为回报呢
And in return?
我们坐下签合同时
Well, when we sit down to sign the paperwork,
你要签个保密协议
I just get you to sign an NDA.
-天啊 -我要说错了你提出来
- Wow. - Look, correct me if I'm wrong.
你拒绝了所有采访
You're turning down interviews,
所以你现在不做的事 我不强求
so I'm not asking you to do anything that you're not already doing.
我只是觉得你的忠诚应当有所回报
I just think you should be rewarded for your loyalty.
你鼓起很大勇气
You took a big swing,
结局却是网上疯传的求婚失败视频
and it ended in a botched proposal that went viral.
这太尴尬了
That was embarrassing.
你和丹尼尔分手之后 诺雅又和他在一起了
And then Noa winds up with Daniel after you break up with him.
这也很糟糕
That sucks too.
现在怎么办呢
So now what?
你可以继续生活 还能从中得到点利益
You can move on with your life and get something out of this.
你是个勤勉的女人
You're an industrious woman.
拿着这笔种子基金 也许十年后
Probably take this seed money, and, a decade from now,
你会经营一个商业帝国
you run an empire.
相信我 你永远不知道
Trust me, you never know
生活什么时候会给你杀个回马枪
when life's gonna throw you a curveball.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我是非卖♥♥品
I'm not for sale.
该死
Damn it.
这件呢
What about this one?
我知道你很想
I know you're really excited about the idea
给我买♥♥件成人礼的裙子
of throwing me a quinceañera, but...
但我已经15岁了
I'm already 15.
没人会在意的
Ay, nobody's gonna care.
宝贝 看看这件
Mama, look at this one.
我们面包店以蛋白糖饼而闻名
Our bakery is known for its meringues,
但我不用打扮得像糖饼吧
but does that mean I have to look like one?
你说得对
Okay, you're right.
妈妈 看这件
Oh, Mom, look at this one.
娜塔莉
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表