剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
-我的天 -真有你的
- Oh, my goodness! - Good for you!
-太棒了 -恭喜你呀 宝贝
- That's amazing. - Congratulations, papi.
而且他们的网站有几十万的点击量
And their website gets hundreds of thousands of hits
我也有机会做我一直在做的事
and I get to do what I've already been doing,
不过有了真正的团队和正经收入
but with a real crew and a real paycheck.
所以 即使卖♥♥掉面包店的想法很疯狂
So even though the idea of selling the bakery is crazy,
我
I--
只要我接下这份新工作
with me taking this new job,
我觉得决定权就应该交给别人
I feel like it's not my decision to make.
好吧 马特奥 你怎么想
Okay. Mateo, what about you?
他们最好额外付钱
They better pay extra
买♥♥你们给我建的那间充满艺术感的录音室
for that state-of-the-art recording studio you made me.
那些蛋架也花了你们不少钱 是吧
How much did those egg crates cost you, you know?
听着 你们不必立刻做出决定
Listen, you guys do not have to decide right now.
我要立刻决定
Well, I will.
我拒绝
The answer is no.
绝对不行
Absolutely not, okay?
-不许卖♥♥ -宝贝
- You're not selling. - Sweetie--
注意 这里不只是做生意的地方
Newsflash, this isn't just a business.
这是我们的家 卖♥♥了我们住哪
This is our home. Where would we live?
等等 我们只是在商量 好吗
Wait a minute. We're just talking, okay?
-是啊 -你们确定吗
- Yeah. - Are you sure?
因为听起来你们已经开始卖♥♥了
Because it sounds like you're halfway to doing.
卖♥♥了 你们就会犯下我们这辈子
And by doing, I mean making the biggest mistake
最大的错误
of all of our lives.
与我们在这的支出相同
Was the same as what we're spending here.
我们不能
We can't--
难以置信
Unbelievable.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我们让她不要重蹈覆辙了
We tell her to not repeat her patterns,
结果她全当成耳旁风
and she does this.
就像她给我们当头一棒
It's like she's literally throwing it in our faces.
戴维斯先生
Mr. Davis, of course.
诺雅正在等您 这边请
Noa is expecting you. This way.
科林
Colin
你看起来美极了
You look great.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜你获得了电影的主角
Congratulations on the movie.
多亏了你牵线搭桥
You made the introduction.
你看起来有些尴尬
You look uncomfortable.
我没想到在波多黎各后 你还会给打给我
I didn't expect you to call after Puerto Rico--
我们 我们跳过这一段
Let's-- let's not revisit that.
其实 我想谈谈
Actually, can we?
我认为这或许是我最后一次道歉的机会了
I think it might be my last chance to apologize.
你让我别去
You'd asked me not to go,
而我去了 还表现像个白♥痴♥
and I went and I acted like an idiot,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
我不想相信我们真的结束了
I didn't wanna believe it was really over.
这就是事后领悟的好处
That's the benefit of hindsight.
是啊
Yeah.
所以你能告诉我 为什么打给我吗
So are you gonna tell me why you called?
你吃过饭了吗
Have you eaten yet?
马特奥
Mateo...
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
娜塔莉 你来这做什么
Natalie? What are you doing here?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
那是马特奥的项链吗
Is that Mateo's necklace?
什么 不是
What? No.
我是说 没错
I mean, yeah.
他 他落在这了
He--he left it here.
在他自嗨练习古巴MC时落的
You know, when he was doing his whole MC Cubano thing.
给你 还给他
But here, give it back to him.
你认识房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商里克·詹姆森吗
Do you know the real estate developer Rick Jameson?
我试过在谷歌♥搜他
I tried Googling him
但我只找到了零散的信息
and all I could find was some random stuff
和一个奇怪的领英界面
and then a weird LinkedIn page.
这是有原因的
There's a reason for that.
他喜欢低调 对吧
He likes to keep a low profile, right?
他想让你相信他是个无关紧要的小人物
He wants to make you believe he's small-time
以掩盖他有着四通八达的人脉
to hide the fact that he's very well connected
而且很有钱的事实
and has very deep pockets.
为什么
Why?
他为一家市值十亿名叫库珀父子的
He works for a billion-dollar real estate trust
房♥地♥产♥信托公♥司♥工作
called Cooper and Sons.
他们雇詹姆森这样的人做中间人
They pay guys like Jameson to act as intermediaries
看他是否能谈一个更好的价格
to see if he can get them a better price.
想要做一笔划算生意 不意味着他们就是坏人
Trying to make a good deal doesn't make them bad people.
确实 但一旦生意做成
No, but what they do
他们就变身坏人了
once they get your property does.
他们会进入社区 挤走当地的生意
They go into neighborhoods, remove the local businesses,
开起全国连锁店
and bring in national chains.
所以我们不仅会丢掉生意 失去我们的家
So not only would we be giving up our business, our home,
我们的面包店也会被
our bakery would be replaced
那种没有灵魂的时髦咖啡馆取代
by some soulless hipster coffee bar
在随便哪家小商场都能找到的咖啡馆
that you could find in any mini-mall in the country.
派珀和路易斯告诉我 当人们太靠近我时
So Piper and Lewis tell me that I like to put walls up
我就会筑起心墙
when people get too close.
这么说是真的
So it's true then.
诺雅 我们刚分手时
I mean, Noa, when we first broke up,
我都不确定你知道我们分手了
I wasn't even sure that you noticed.
我只是以为你没那么喜欢我
I just assumed that you weren't that into me.
然后我们又复合了 我
And then we got back together, I--
我才意识到这是明星
I sorta realized that it's part of the price we pay
所需要付出的代价之一
for being who we are.
我只是真心希望
I was just really hoping
这次会有所不同
that this time would be different.
跟那个面包师有关吗
Is this about the baker?
是跟我有关
This is about me.
诺雅 听着
Noa, look.
我觉得像我们这样的人
I mean, I think it's almost impossible
想和普通人恋爱
for people like us to be in a relationship
几乎不可能
with a normal person.
虽然你和他没能成
Hey, just because it didn't work out with this guy,
但不意味着你有问题
doesn't mean that there's something wrong with you.
而且你这辈子一直想当演员
And you've wanted to be an actor your entire life.
我建议你专注于此
My advice is focus on that.
你不需要等要电影开拍了才去摩洛哥
And you don't need to wait for the filming to go to Morocco.
你该想去就去 现在 今天
You should just go, now, today.
-现在 -是啊
- Now? - Yeah.
去吧
Just go.
你要怎么演绎好他人呢
I mean, how are you supposed to become someone else
毕竟放眼望去 到处都是诺雅·汉密尔顿
when everywhere you look, you see Noa Hamilton?
诺雅·汉密尔顿 诺雅·汉密尔顿
Noa Hamilton, Noa Hamilton.
去吧 冒险吧 消失吧
Just go. Take a risk. Get lost.
你觉得爸妈真的会卖♥♥掉面包店吗
So you think Mom and Pop would really sell the bakery?
如果真卖♥♥掉的话
Yeah, well, if they do,
还有一份很酷的工作等着你
you got a sick job waiting for you.
凡妮莎不是把你介绍给那个制片人了吗
I thought Vanessa hooked you up with that producer guy.
对 马洛·圣约翰
Oh, yeah, Marlowe St. John.
嗯 但去录音室录一次音无法保障我能有事业
Yeah, but one studio session doesn't guarantee a career.
哥们 凡妮莎相信你
Dude, Vanessa believes in you.
我们也是
And so do we.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道 没有诺雅这一切都不会发生
You know, none of this would happen without Noa.
托马斯·戈尔德 我的视频 扩张
Thomas Gold, my videos, the expansion--
是啊
Oh, yeah.
现在什么情况
So what happened?
昨晚 诺雅
Last night, Noa.
你们俩看起来气氛很好
You two looked really good.
她想再试一次 我拒绝了
She wanted to try again and I said no.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表