剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
面包师与女神
第一季 第四集
我叫丹尼尔·加西亚
My name is Daniel Garcia.
我的生活曾经很平凡
My life used to be pretty normal.
我在小哈瓦那的家庭面包店工作
I worked at my family's bakery in Little Havana
跟我的妈妈 爸爸
with my mom, my dad,
疯狂的弟弟 还有小妹一起
my crazy brother, and my little sister.
我之前有个女朋友 生活挺不错的
I had a girlfriend. Life was good.
直到她决定求婚
Until she decided to propose.
你愿意娶我吗
Will you marry me?
而我决定回答
And I decided to say...
不
No.
从此一切都变了
That's when everything changed.
我遇见了诺雅·汉密尔顿
I met Noa Hamilton.
身为国际巨星 时尚标杆
As in international superstar, fashion icon,
世界上最有名的女性之一
one of the most famous women in the world--
就是那位诺雅·汉密尔顿
that Noa Hamilton.
过去几周发生了好多事情
The last few weeks have been a whirlwind.
她是个明星
She's a celebrity.
她的谋生手段就是让人爱上她
She makes people fall in love with her for a living.
我的妹妹可能找到了真爱
My sister may have found true love.
他虽然看起来不咋地 但他很厉害
He doesn't look like much, but he's the real deal.
我的前女友成了我弟弟的经纪人
My ex became my brother's manager.
从现在起 你的每次演出我都抽一成
I get 10% of every gig you book from now on
不许跟我讨价还价
and don't you even try to negotiate with me.
而诺雅的经纪人定下了规矩
And Noa's manager laid down the law.
不许接触 不许亲吻
No touching, no kissing,
不许做任何能被媒体解读为暧昧的行为
no anything that the press can interpret as romance.
也许我应该听他的
Maybe I should've listened to him.
别急 小情夫
Not so fast, lover boy.
我们需要谈谈过去这几周
We need to talk about the daily breakfast
你每天的早饭
you've been having these last few weeks.
是每天的"早操"吧
Yeah, more like daily "sex-fast".
你为什么一直跑去找她
Oye, why do you keep running off to her?
她不想见我们
Does she not wanna meet us,
还是你为你的家庭感到羞耻
or are you just ashamed of your family?
不不 不是这样
No, no, no, it's not that.
只是我们才刚开始
It's just that it's really new,
而且我们想保持低调
and we're just trying to keep it on the down-low.
你觉得那能保持多久
And how long do you think that's gonna last,
诺雅的新神秘男友
诺雅的神秘男人超话
#Noa'sMysteryMan?
什么
What?
你迟到了
You're late.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在看你在松林的视频
I'm watching this video of you in Piñones.
你在这方面绝对有前途
You could totally have a future in this.
哪方面
In what?
你可以做个美食类的节目
You could have a show about food or something.
我有工作
I have a job.
职责是"我爸退休后
It's called "Taking over the bakery
接管面包店"
after my dad retires."
对 但那是你想做的吗
Yeah, but is that what you want?
这个我还真没想过
I never really thought about it, you know?
只是一直这么计划的
It's just always been the plan.
我只知道你很上镜
Well, all I know is the camera loves you.
说到上镜...
Speaking of...
诺雅的新神秘男友
我们的泡泡没了
There goes our bubble.
都看不到我的脸
You can't even see my face.
不 丹尼尔
No, Daniel.
媒体问到血的味道就会围过来
The press smell blood, they're gonna start circling.
不会那么糟糕吧
It can't be that bad.
丹尼尔 你不懂
Daniel, you have no idea.
名声会让情侣的关系受损
Fame is hard on a relationship.
所以我们算情侣咯
So this is a relationship now?
-我认真的 -好吧
- I'm serious. - All right.
我们尽力待在泡泡里面
We'll do our best to stay in the bubble.
如果它破裂了 我们再想办法
And if it pops, we'll figure it out.
好吗
Okay?
好
Kay.
除此之外
In the meantime,
我们还有其他麻烦要解决
there's another group of sharks we have to deal with.
我的家人
My family.
他们总是要求见你
They keep asking to meet you.
别担心 我拒绝了他们
But don't worry, I put them off and--
我很乐意见他们
I would love to meet them.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
除非你不想让我见
Unless you don't want me to.
拉斐尔面包店
非常感谢 祝你开心
Thank you so much. Have a great one.
我的头号♥客户近来如何
How's my number one client?
凡妮莎 你好吗
Vanessa. How you doing?
你可以先小声点吗
You think you can keep your voice down?
我还没找机会跟丹尼尔说
I still haven't had a chance to talk to Daniel
你成了我的经纪人这件事
about the whole you-managing-me thing.
这跟他有什么关系
Why is it any of his business?
这有点奇怪
Well, you know, it's a little weird,
和我哥哥的前女友一起工作
you know, working with my brother's ex-girlfriend.
今晚我为你争取了另一场演出
Well, I got you another gig tonight,
但如果太奇怪了 我就
but if it's too weird, I'll just--
等等 凡妮莎 凡妮莎
Wait, wait, wait. Vanessa, Vanessa.
你还没听我说完
You didn't let me finish.
不是诡异 是好的那种
It's not weird. It's a good weird.
好吧
Okay, good.
晚上七点 斯坦科纳的婚礼
7 p.m. Steinkellner wedding.
地址在背面
Address is on the back.
玩得开心
Have fun.
两块钱
2 bucks please.
-谢谢 -不客气 用餐愉快
- Thank you. - All right, enjoy.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你在想今晚约我去看电影
You're thinking about asking me to the movies tonight.
我在想我会答应
And I'm thinking I'll say yes.
我喜欢这种心灵感应
Oh, I like these psychic powers.
你还在想迫不及待要亲我
You're also thinking that you're dying to finally kiss me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你真可爱
You're so cute.
你没必要那么紧张
You don't have to be such a Nervous Nelly.
我喜欢你 小娜
I like you, Nat.
我们把真正的初吻留到后面
We'll save the real first kiss for later.
各位 我能跟你们说件事吗
Guys, can I talk to you for a second?
怎么了
What's up?
我跟诺雅说了
So I spoke to Noa
她很乐意见你们
and she'd love to meet you guys.
我邀请她过来吃晚餐
I invited her over for dinner.
诺雅·汉密尔顿要到这里来
Noa Hamilton is-- is coming here?
-我的天啊 -拜托别小题大做
- Oh, my God. - Please don't make a big deal.
你们觉得这名字怎么样
Hey, what do you think of this name, you guys?
诺雅·汉密尔顿...
Noa Hamilton...
加西亚
Garcia?
太顺耳了
That has a nice ring to it.
我们应该拿一本她的食谱
We should get one of her cookbooks
然后你做一道里面的菜
and then you make a dish from it.
如果她来这里
If she's coming here,
我会做我的拿手菜
I'm gonna cook what I'm gonna cook.
我觉得更重要的问题是
I think a more important question is,
晚餐上需要DJ吗
do you want a DJ at this event?
当然
Absolutely!
各位 停一下 省省吧
Guys, stop, please. Like, come on.
丹尼尔是对的 我们丢不起脸
Daniel's right. We can't afford to look stupid.
我们要制定个计划 她什么时候来 宝贝
We have to have a plan. So when is she coming, Papi?
因为如果是这周
Because if it's this week,
我们没太多时间准备
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表