剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
你真的曾经觉得自己是直男吗
Did you ever, like, really think you were straight?
我希望是
I hoped.
我知道现在说这话不合时宜
I know that's a terrible thing to say now,
但如果你18岁还住在家里
but when you're 18 and living at home?
我想看婚礼照片
I wanna see wedding pics.
你是想看我前妻
You just wanna get a look at my ex-wife.
别骗自己 她确实很辣
Don't kid yourself. She was hot.
就是没有时尚感
She just had no sense of style.
那些拉链服
Oof, the zippers.
我今晚原本不想来
You know, I didn't wanna come tonight.
这我倒没看出来
You hid that so well.
但我其实很高兴
But I'm actually happy that
诺雅去小哈瓦那的面包师家了
Noa's off with Baker Boy in Little Havana.
因为这一切
Because this...
很棒
is nice.
戴什频道
目击名流
打给我们 发邮件 传简讯
有小道消息吗
那你们呢 玛丽 你怎么和拉斐尔相遇的
And what about you, Mari? How did you meet Rafael?
告诉她 妈妈 那故事很美
Yeah, Ma, tell her. It's such a good story.
他们当时19岁 还是孩子
They were 19. Just kids.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我们都在哈瓦那的热带风情餐厅工作
Well, we were both working at the Tropicana in Havana.
他是糕点师
He was a pastry chef.
而我的舞者生涯刚起步
And I had just started out as a dancer.
很难在一群歌♥舞♥女♥郎中脱颖而出
It's hard to stand out among a bunch of showgirls,
但玛丽就像一缕阳光
but Mari was like a ray of sunshine.
你们应该看看她穿那身的照片
Hey, you should check out the pictures that she's in.
穿着全套的行头带着头饰
In that whole outfit with the headdress
-还有那个小比基尼 -好了
- and that little bikini! - Okay.
-就像顶了只大鸟 -妈妈当年可性感了
- It was like a big, tall bird. - Mama was banging.
-可不嘛 -马特奥
- Yeah. - Aw, Mateo.
请别用性感形容妈妈
Please don't call our mother banging.
我知道了 好吧
I see. Okay.
-停 -总之
- Stop! - Anyways.
有一晚 头牌女郎生病了
So one night, the featured girl got sick
我是唯一一个知道这首歌♥的人
and I was the only one who knew the song
我知道我的的机会来了
and I knew this was going to be my shot.
但我紧张得喘不过气来
But I was so nervous and I couldn't breathe.
所以我试着找个借口跟她搭话
So I was trying to find an excuse to talk to her.
当我知道是怎么回事后
So when I found out what was happening,
我给她拿了杯朗姆酒
I brought her a buchito de ron.
对
Yes.
然后我说"别害怕
And I said, "Don't be scared
让自己梦想成真 因为"
of having your dreams come true because"--
"因为这让你能拥有更大更好的梦想"
"Because it makes room for bigger and better ones."
没错
That's right.
总之 最后 他们让我当了头牌女郎
Anyway, finally, they made me the featured girl!
干杯 干杯 干杯
Cheers. Salud, salud.
-为此举杯 -对
- Drink to that. - Yes.
干杯 干杯
Salud, salud.
你们这对小情侣呢
And so what about you two lovebirds?
你们是怎么认识的
How did you guys meet?
她们不是一对 她们只是朋友
Oh, they're not a couple. They're just friends.
对
Yeah.
对吧 亲爱的
Right, mami?
娜塔莉
Natalie.
娜塔莉 快回你妈妈话呀
Natalie, please answer your mother.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
我 我去...
I'm just--I'm just gonna...
这他妈是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
家庭聚餐吗
Family dinner?
你邀请她参加家庭聚餐了吗
You invited her to family dinner?
小凡 你来这做什么
V, what are you doing here?
我给马特奥带了缓解嗓子疼的汤
I brought soup for Mateo for his sore throat.
她在这干什么
What is she doing here?
我花了六个月才被邀请见父母
It took me six months to be invited to one of these.
花了三个月 玛丽
It was three months, Mari,
你才对我有笑脸
until you even smiled at me, and...
四年了 你从没给我做过鸡肉炖肉 拉斐
in four years, you never once made me fricasé de pollo, Rafi.
我只是不明白
I just don't understand
为什么你们都对她比对我更好
why you all would treat her better than me.
凡妮莎 别说了
Vanessa, stop.
听着
Look--
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我们去谈谈
Let's go talk.
好吗
Okay?
你再找个新经纪人吧
Find yourself a new manager.
这姑娘和汤有什么过节
What is it with this girl and soup?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我已经很有耐心了
I have been patient.
我努力去理解
I have been understanding.
你之前有情绪
You were having a moment
我已经给你自♥由♥去好好想想
and I've been giving you the space to move through it.
-我没问你要自♥由♥ -你不用开口
- I didn't ask for space. - You don't have to.
是个人都会这么做
That's just what you do.
彼此相爱 已经在一起
That's what people who love each other,
四年的人都会这么做
people who have been together for four years, do.
他们不会在感情不顺利时随便放弃
They don't just bail when they hit a road bump.
他们不会抹掉另一个人
They don't just erase the other person
就像他们不存在一样
and act like they don't exist.
刚刚怎么了
What just happened?
我出柜了吗
Did I just come out?
我刚刚告诉我非常
Did I just tell my very,
特别信教的父母我是
very Catholic parents that I'm--
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
根据诺雅说的话和你离开的方式
With what Noa said and the way that you left,
我猜你父母可能和你一样
my guess is your parents are probably just as confused
现在都很困惑
as you are right now.
*因为我是八街的古巴男孩*
*Cause I'm a Calle Ocho guy*
-马特奥 去把衣服换了 -好的
- Mateo, go change your clothes. - Yep.
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
我想继续我们之前的对话
I want to finish the conversation we started
那晚我求婚之后
the night after I proposed.
我们为了建立真正的感情都投入太多
We have put so much into building something real,
有意义的感情
something that matters.
你真的要全都弃之不顾
Are you really gonna throw it all away
就为了一个幻想吗
on a fantasy?
我不会给你压力 小娜
I'm not going to pressure you, Nat.
跟任何人出柜都很难
It's really hard coming out to anyone,
更别说你父母了
let alone your parents.
所以你不生气我跑走了吗
So you're not mad that I ran?
当然不
No.
只要你开心
Whatever makes you happy.
无论你想要什么
Whatever you want...
我都想要
I want.
我想要这个
I want this.
我觉得这是我的错
I feel like this is my fault.
我不应该胡乱猜测
I shouldn't have jumped to a silly conclusion--
不好意思 你还是管好自己的事吧
Sorry, but I prefer that you mind your own business.
这是我们的家事
This is a family matter.
抱歉 我想晚餐结束了
My apologies, but I think dinner's over.
一切都会好的
And it's gonna be okay.
不好意思
Sorry.
私人电♥话♥
Bat phone.
什么
What?
什么都不要做
Okay, don't do anything.
我马上就去
I'm on my way.
凡妮莎 我是爱你的
Vanessa, I do love you.
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表