剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
所以我投
So I vote...
我们留下
we stay.
好吧
Okay.
我不敢相信我会这么说
Well, I can't believe I'm saying this right now
因为是我想要扩张店铺的
because I'm the one who wanted the expansion,
但我投卖♥♥掉
but I vote that we sell.
我觉得是时候开始新冒险了 宝贝
I think it's time for a new adventure, Papi.
那就是平局
It's a tie then.
我们需要丹尼尔
We need Daniel.
诺雅
Noa?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好 我们谈吧 但你不是在飞机上吗
Okay, let's talk, but aren't you on the plane?
等等 那是你吗
Wait, is that you?
丹尼尔 那是你吗
Daniel, is that you?
-丹尼尔 -诺雅
- Daniel! - Noa!
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我来阻止你
I came to stop you.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我下飞机了 等等
I got off the plane. Wait.
你来阻止我
You came to stop me?
并告诉你我爱你
And to tell you that I love you.
说出来感觉真好
That feels so good to say.
我也爱你
I love you too.
-我昨晚真是个 -我不该不拼搏一番
- I was such an idiot-- - I shouldn't have given up--
-蠢货 -就放弃的
- Last night. - Without a fight.
天呐 过去两周感觉太变扭了
Oh, my God, the last two weeks felt so wrong!
好像我们在犯下大错
Like we were making such a big mistake.
是啊
I know.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
还是语♥音♥信箱吗
Voicemail again?
飞机四十分钟前就起飞了 所以
Well, the flight left 40 minutes ago, so...
大家好
Hello!
丹尼尔
Daniel!
诺雅 天呐
Noa! Oh, my God!
-宝贝 你找到她了 -各位
- Papi, you found her! - Guys!
丹尼尔 你回来太好了
Daniel, glad you're back.
-我们需要你作出一个重大的决定 -对
- We need your help to make a decision. - Yeah.
那太巧了 因为我们刚做了一个很大的决定
That's funny because we just made a pretty big one.
什么
What?
-什么 -有什么巧的
- What? - What's funny?
你们肯定不会信的
说吧 告诉他们
Go ahead, tell 'em.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married!
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表