剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
她游刃有余 对吧
She makes it look easy, doesn't she?
从不在意别人怎么评价她
Never mind that everybody's judging her,
憎恨她或崇拜她
resenting her, adoring her,
为她成功或失败欢呼
rooting for her to succeed or fail.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
祝你日安 看看这个人
All right, have a good day, and, uh, check this guy out.
我听说他是城里最棒的 多关注他吧
I hear he's the best in town, so check him out.
祝你过得愉快
Have a good one.
美好的一天 欢迎光临拉斐尔面包店
All right, it's a great day at Rafael's.
请问需要什么
How can I help you?
回我电♥话♥
By returning my phone calls.
凡妮莎 我似乎想不出一个好借口
Vanessa, I can't seem to come up with a good lie.
我有一个客户需要DJ
I have a client who needs a DJ.
如果你想干
If you want the job,
午休时去见他 好吗
you'll have to come meet him on your lunch break, okay?
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
看
Mira.
我觉得就是她 艾米 娜塔莉的朋友
I think that's her. That's Amy, Natalie's friend.
玛丽 玛丽 玛丽 请别过去
Mari, Mari, Mari, please.
-玛丽 -你好
- Mari-- - Hi!
你一定是艾米 我是玛丽 娜塔莉的妈妈
You must be Amy. I'm Mari, Natalie's mom.
她对你评价很高
She says such nice things about you.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you too.
亲爱的 不如下午你放假吧
Honey, why don't you take the afternoon off?
反正这马上就快没人了
This place is emptying out anyway.
走吧
Just go.
走吧 你们好好玩
Go, go. You girls go have fun.
-好吧 -走吧 走吧
- Okay. - Go, go, go.
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye, bye. - Bye.
太疯狂了
That was crazy.
我对成名有了全新的敬意
I have a whole new respect for being famous.
不要"公共场合秀恩爱" 你听不懂吗
What part of P, D, or A do you not understand?
-抱歉 -谢了
- Sorry. - Thank you.
在你该为今晚的盛会做准备之前
How long do you have until you have to start
你有多少自♥由♥时间
getting ready for tonight?
-其实我们现在就该过去了 -两个小时
- Actually, we should head over now. - Two hours.
我觉得我们还可以再玩会儿
I thought we could have some fun.
我知道一个好地方 想带你去
And I know of a really good place to take you.
好吧
Okay.
请记得让她吃点东西
Just make sure she eats something, please.
-你要带我去哪 -你肯定会喜欢的
- Where are you gonna take me? - You're gonna love it.
这里是松林 我一直都很向往这里
This is Pinones. I've always wanted to come here.
岛上这片住着加勒比黑人
This part of the island is Afro-Caribbean,
所以文化风情跟古巴类似
so the heritage is similar to Cuba.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你是从猫途鹰知道这里的吗
Did you get that from Tripadvisor?
提供全球旅行者点评和建议的旅游网站
猫途鹰 什么 那可是我的中名
Tripadvisor--what? That's my middle name.
中名一般会体现出此人的属性特征
我们后面的这些小摊
So, hey, these little stands behind us--
叫作美食亭
they're called kioscos.
你可以在这品尝到全岛的美食
You're about to taste the entire island's cuisine,
不过有一条需要注意
but with one caveat.
什么
What?
几乎所有食物都是油炸的
Almost everything is fried.
这个怎么样
What about this one?
-这就是很出名的那个 对吧 -就是这个
- This is the famous one, right? - This is it.
油条...馅饼
Alca...Purria.
想咬一口吗 别想了
Want a bite? Ooh, sorry.
再给我买♥♥点吃的
More for me.
这个地方太完美了 对吧
How perfect is this? This is great, right?
好到不可思议
Incredible.
兄弟 你叫什么
Hermano, como te llama?
鲁本·韦尔兹
Ruben Velez.
鲁本·韦尔兹 我叫丹尼尔 这位是
Ruben Velez, I'm Daniel and this is...
诺雅
Noa.
我很高兴你俩喜欢我们的油条馅饼
I'm glad you two like our alcapurrias.
我的天 这个味道超棒
Oh, my God. They're amazing.
里面是什么
What's inside them?
这是我祖母的秘方
It's my grandmother's secret recipe.
只有祖母 父亲和我知道
Only she, my father, and I know it.
是啊 我祖母做烤乳猪也有个秘方
Yeah, my grandmother was the same way about her lechón.
你是古巴人
You're Cuban.
有种很古老的说法
It's an old expression meaning
古巴和波多黎各就像一只鸟的两翼
that Cuba and Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird.
-这比喻真美 -是啊
- Oh, that's beautiful. - Yeah, yeah.
我跟你说 把手♥机♥给我
You know what? Give me your phone.
我想录下来给你家人看
I wanna film that for your family.
他们肯定会喜欢的 快去
They're gonna love it. Come on.
好吧
All right.
-好好好 -好的来吧
- Sí, sí, sí. - Yeah--all right.
开始
Ready.
各位 今天我来到了松林
Hey, guys, I finally made it to Piñones,
-和我的新朋友鲁本·韦尔兹一起 -没错
- and I'm here with my new friend, Ruben Velez... - Yes.
他能做出最美味的油条馅饼
who makes the most incredible alcapurrias.
-里面的馅完美无缺 -多谢夸奖
- The inside is so perfect. - Thank you.
鲁本 你得告诉我们
Ruben, you have to tell us
你怎么将如此简单的食物做得如此美味
how you make something simple taste so good.
猪肉的做法是祖传秘方
The pork recipe is a family secret,
不过真谛是爱
but the real answer is love.
想要做成就要倾注许多爱 丹尼尔
You need to do it with a lot of love, Daniel.
得了吧 我知道肯定还需要其他的
Come on--I know there's more.
-再透露点什么吧 -饶了我吧
- Come on. - Cut me some slack.
如果我告诉 我爸就再也不跟我讲话了
If I tell you, my father will never speak to me again.
我爸也是这样
My dad is the same way too.
等一下 别发这段
Oh, wait. Don't post that part.
太晚了 太晚了
Too late, too late!
你发了这段 我就别想回迈阿密了
You post that, I could never go back to Miami.
好吧
Okay.
鲁本
Ruben.
你知道你在镜头前表现自如吗
You know you're a real natural in front of the camera?
我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
因为大多数人到了镜头前
'Cause most people can't be themselves
就不自然了
when the camera's on them.
但你却给人一种面对面交谈的感觉
But you really made it feel like we were having a conversation.
在我看来 食物是所有人的共通点
The way I see it, food is the one thing we all have in common.
无论你是谁 你在哪
Doesn't matter who you are, where you are--
食物总有办法将人们联♥系♥起来
food has a way of connecting people.
怎么了
What?
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
说到自然 你想演戏吗
Speaking of being natural, you wanna act?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
路易斯说起梅兰妮·卡安时
I saw your face
我注意到你的神色了
when Lewis mentioned Melanie Caan.
我喜欢她的电影
I like her movies.
这些我通常不会跟别人讲
It's not something I really tell people
因为我很敏感 你懂吗
'cause I'm sensitive, you know?
都是陈词滥调 我明白
It's a cliché. I get it.
我小时候 家庭支离破碎
When I was little, I didn't really have a family.
妈妈只偶尔出现 而爸爸永远缺席
I had a mom sometimes, and dad never,
所以 我常常想象出
so I used to create my own worlds
自己的世界和角色
and my own characters,
给它们安排剧本
and write little plays.
路易斯觉得我疯了
Lewis thinks I'm crazy.
他说我可能失去的东西太多
He says I have too much to lose
这毫无益处
and that there's no upside.
但我
But...
恐惧是拒绝尝试的糟糕借口
Fear is a terrible reason not to try.
正是
Exactly.
我弟弟马特奥最近痴迷音乐
My little brother, Mateo, he's into music now.
但我们少年时
But when we were younger,
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表