剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表
怎么回事
What happened?
爸爸
Dad?
他过不来
爸爸 你在听吗
Dad, are you there?
什么
好吧 那你告诉我怎么修
Okay, walk me through it.
打开右侧面板
Open up the right side panel.
在右上角找到一根银色圆柱
Look for a silver cylinder on the upper right.
如果烧坏了 应该会有烧焦的痕迹
If it blew out, there should be, like, a scorch mark.
-看到了吗 -嗯
- You see it? - Yes, yes.
-就在这儿 -好的
- Here it is. u202d- All right, all right.
我们可以的 现在
We can do this. So now--
爸 爸
Pop. Pop.
怎么会无服务
How is there no service?
-突然没声了 -那挂了吧
- He's gone. - Well, hang up.
他会打回来的
He'll call back.
我就不该听你的
I shouldn't have listened to you.
又来了
为托马斯·戈尔德做酥花馅饼
Making Magnificos for Thomas Gold.
能出什么差错
What could go wrong?
看吧 这不就出差错了
This. This could go wrong!
-爸 -我拜托你
- Pop. - Ay, por favor.
如果你上了我找的维修课
If you would've taken that repair class that I'd found,
这一切大概根本不会发生
maybe this wouldn't be happening right now, huh?
我们养儿子就是为了这个 玛丽
That's the whole reason that we have sons, Mari.
为了我不用上维修课
So I don't have to take a repair class!
你说得太有道理了
Oh, that makes a lot of sense.
爸爸
Hey, Pop.
我能修好它
I can fix it.
我可以的 爸
I can do it, Pop.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-你确定 -当然
- You sure? - Yeah!
让他试试吧
那好
Okay.
与此同时我们拿一些去楼上
In the meantime, we take some of these upstairs
用普通烤箱做
and do 'em in the regular oven.
听着
我相信你
I'm trusting you.
瞧好了
仔细看
娜塔莉
Natalie.
我知道这非常尴尬
I know this is super awkward,
但你觉得你哥哥会喜欢这个吗
but do you think this is something your brother might like?
凡妮莎
Vanessa, wow, um...
你这个问题槽点太多
There are so many things wrong with that question.
没有啦 只是我们算是姐妹 而且
Oh, it's just we're practically sisters and, you know,
我在和诺雅·汉密尔顿竞争
I'm in a fight with Noa Hamilton.
情场如战场 可以不择手段 你到底觉得怎么样
All's fair in love and war, so what do you think?
你看上去美极了
You look amazing!
我觉得特别美 你应该去试衣间
I think you look amazing and that you should go in there
穿上点衣服
and put some clothes on
然后再出来把它买♥♥下
and then get out there and buy it
我要出去给这个买♥♥单了
and I will get out of here and get this for me.
再见
Bye.
兄弟 还要多久
Hey, man. How much longer?
对不起 我们已经尽快了 兄弟
Sorry, we're going as fast as we can, man.
凡妮莎会杀了我的
Vanessa's gonna kill me.
诺雅
Ah, Noa.
丹尼尔去哪了
Where did Daniel go?
面包小子吗 我不知道
Baker Boy? I don't know.
听着 泰瑞来电♥话♥了
Listen, Terry called.
你得给你妈妈打个电♥话♥
You have to call your mom.
你还好吧
Are you gonna be ok
我没事 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
如果你看见了丹尼尔 说我在找他
Hey, if you see Daniel, tell him I'm looking for him.
好 我会处理好的
Yeah, I'll get right on that.
丹尼尔在哪
Hey. Where's Daniel?
我知道 我就该换件说明我在乎的衣服呢
I know. Why don't I change into an outfit that says I care?
给
Here.
那家伙有什么魔力
What is it about that guy?
天啊
God.
《狂欢》杂♥志♥ 诺雅
听着
Mira.
我记得
I remember
我第一次见到你的时候
the first time I saw you.
我站在人群中间的舞台上
I was on stage in between numbers
我问舞台的工作人员
and I asked the stagehand...
那个帅哥是谁
他说 "这是拉斐尔 面包师♥傅♥"
And he said, "Oye, es Rafael, the pastry chef."
我紧张得要死却又开心极了
And I had all these butterflies in my stomach and a big smile
因为我知道
because I knew
既然我们都在热带风情工作
that since we both worked at El Tropicana,
我们每晚都有机会见面
we were gonna see each other every night.
然后我们就走到了今天
And now here we are.
30年后
30 years later.
看着我们的未来在烤箱里烘焙
Watching our future bake in an oven.
我爱你 听着
Mi amor. Mira.
看着我
那不是我们的未来
That is not our future.
好吗
Okay?
听懂了吗
振作 没事的
-你好 -妈妈
- Hello? - Hi, Mommy.
你打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call?
生日快乐 诺雅宝宝
Happy birthday, Noa-Boa.
谢谢
Thank you.
你办派对了吗
Did you have a party?
事实上我现在就在一个派对上
I'm actually having one right now.
你收到很多礼物了吗
Did you get a lot of presents?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我面前的礼物堆得跟山一样
I'm literally looking at a mountain of presents.
但你知道我最喜欢的是哪个吗
But you know what my favorite one was?
是一张我从来没见过的你的照片
It was a picture of you that I had never seen before.
这礼物对你这年纪的女孩挺奇怪 是吧
That's a strange present for a girl your age, isn't it?
不像娃娃或茶具
Not as fun as a doll
那么有趣
or a tea set.
你今年生日想要一套茶具吗
Would you like a tea set for your birthday this year?
我会很喜欢
I would love that.
听上去很可爱
That sounds lovely.
我们会在广场酒店喝茶
We'll go for tea at the Plaza like--
像你最喜欢的书中的那个女孩
like that girl in your favorite book.
她叫什么名字来着
What's her name?
埃洛伊斯
Eloise?
今晚你想听我给你读《埃洛伊斯》吗
Would you like me to read "Eloise" to you tonight?
关于一个顽皮小女孩的儿童绘本
我非常想听
I would like that very much.
我现在得挂了 妈妈 等会儿给你打 好吗
I have to go now, Mom, but I'll call you later, okay?
好的 诺雅宝宝
Okay, Noa-Boa.
那是我女儿
That was my daughter.
我跟你讲过她吗
Have I told you about her?
先生 这是你的面包店货车
Here's your bakery truck, sir.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
你现在是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
拜托
Come on.
好嘞
Yes.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
派珀 你在做什么
Piper! What are you doing?
丹尼尔 你不能走
Daniel, you can't leave.
我已经在这儿好几个小时了
I've been here for hours.
我知道 但是我觉得你喜欢她
Look, I know that, but I think you like her,
而且她也喜欢你
and she likes you too.
她谁都喜欢
She likes everyone.
名人就是这样 让别人觉得自己很特殊
That's what celebrities do. Make anyone feel special.
但是对你不一样
But with you, it's different.
你知道这听起来多不现实吗
You know how ridiculous that sounds?
我14岁就认识她了
I have known her since she was 14.
这个"派对"是她的工作
剧集 | 面包师与女神 | 导航列表