I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我相信 我告诉你
I believe you do. I tell you something,
我宁愿从被我杀死的她口中听到一个字 也不要你的爱
I'd rather have one kind word from her I've killed than all your love.
我宁愿看着她多呼吸一分钟
I'd rather see her breathing one minute
也不要你给我一辈子
more than a lifetime that you could give me.
别这么说 别这么说
Don't say that. Don't say that. Don't say that.
她爱我
She loved me,
这就是一切的根源
that the rule of the business.
但是她知道
But she knew,
她知道 她知道我
she knew, she knew I,
我想到我泥地里的脚印
I thought more of my wife's footprint in the mud
多于想到她的身体和灵魂
than I did of her, body and soul.
做梦也没想到啊
Whoever would have dreamt it?
而且
And,
在拒绝了莎拉的殷勤之后
after you'd rejected Sarah's advances?
我一个字也没对玛丽说 我想这会让她难过
I never said a word to Mary for I thought it would grieve her.
然后我发现玛丽开始变了
Then I began to see a change in Mary herself.
我妻子一向 善解人意
My wife had always been so understanding.
现在她对一切都怀疑
Now she was suspicious of everything I did.
我们开始无谓的争吵 完全没有原因
We began to row about nothing, nothing at all.
这让我发狂
And it maddened me.
事实也是如此吗?
And this was said as well?
是的 不是我瞎想
Aye, I didn't see it then mind.
我只是看到一切都不对了
I just saw it all go wrong.
她和玛丽形影不离
She and Mary were inseparable and then,
后来我开了戒
well then I broke my blue ribbon
又开始酗酒
and began drinking again.
所以玛丽有理由讨厌我了
So Mary had some reason to be disgusted with me now.
然后这个费尔贝恩就插♥进♥来了
And then this Fairbairn fellow chipped in.
他是个时髦浮华的小伙子
He was a dashing, swaggering sort of a chap.
聪明 长着一头卷发 还受过教育 我认为他很健谈
Smart and curled, educated too, I reckon he could talk, he could.
是一件小事
Blind I was.
使我产生了疑虑
It was a little thing put me on to him.
我那天偶尔来到客厅 一进门
I came into the parlor unexpected one day and as I came in
我看见我妻子眼睛里闪过欢迎的光
I saw the light of welcome in my wife's eyes, but
但当她发现是我时
when she saw it was me,
她带着失望的表情转身就走了
she turned away with a look of disappointment.
肯定是把我当成亚历克 费尔贝恩了 不会是别人
There was no one but Alec Fairbairn whose steps she could mistake for mine.
从那一刻起我的平静就一去不复返了
I tell you, from that moment on my peace was gone.
莎拉当时在厨房♥ 我直接走进厨房♥ 告诉她
Sarah was in the kitchen and I went straight through and I told her that
如果费尔贝恩再出现在我家
"if Fairbairn ever set foot in my place again"
我就把他的耳朵留给你做纪念
"I'd send her his ears for a keepsake".
我希望你是在法国犯下这个案子
I believe I could wish you had committed this deed of yours in France.
他们承认冲动犯罪
They acknowledge the crime of passion there.
你不会让他们把我单独留在这 是吗 先生
You won't let them leave me alone, will you sir?
不
No.
我不会
I won't.
我走的时候会叫个警官进来
When I leave I'll send an officer in.
我不想一个人
I don't like to be alone, see.
到你了
Your turn.
我去去就来
Won't be a minute.
她让事情变糟的 是吗
She made it go wrong, didn't she?
你心里从来都只有我
And you never thought of anyone but me.
是吗 吉姆?
Did you, Jim?
她爱你 她让我恨你
She loved you and she made me hate you.
看起来似乎她有什么秘密
There. It was if you had a secret, you see.
她让我往最坏处想
She made me think the worst.
这个秘密就是她爱我?
The secret was her love with me?
你该让她远离我们的生活 吉姆
You should have got rid of her from our lives, Jim.
我知道 我知道那会伤害你
I know. But I thought it would hurt you.
看看我们现在
Look at us now.
我真傻 真是瞎了眼
I was stupid. Blind as a pickle.
这是什么意思 华生
What is the meaning of it, Watson?
这一连串的痛苦
What is the object of
暴♥力♥和恐惧究竟是为了什么?
this circle of misery and violence and fear?
一定有某种目的
It must have a purpose
不然我们这个宇宙就毫无意义
or our universe had no meaning
而这是无法想象的 但是是什么目的呢?
and that is unthinkable, but what purpose?
这是人类的大问题
That is humanity's great problem
思索了多少年 也没有答案
for which reason so far has no answer.
全剧终
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表