Mr. Holmes. I owe you an apology.
我原先希望它跟这件事无关 可它真的有关
I, I prayed it would have no bearing, but it it does...
我真是太蠢了
Oh, so stupid of me...
它就是一切的根源
It's the reason for everything.
道格拉斯在写书
Douglas was writing a book.
他说书里会解释一切 他在罗马的时候开始提笔
He said it would explain it all. He started it in Rome.
后来他们把他送回这里后
And later, when they brought him back here,
他就在那个通风的避暑亭里 坐上几个小时写东西
he, he sat for hours in that draughty little summer house,
甚至在十分糟糕的天气里
writing... sometimes in the most dreadful weather.
后来他连床都起不来了
And later, when he could no longer leave his room,
可他还是挣扎着写他的书
he still struggled with it.
有两本
Two copies.
一本他给了维奥莱特
One he gave to Violet...
要她把书寄给某个人 我不知道是谁
and told her to deliver it to someone, I, I, don't know who.
他要她发誓保密的 而她也信守诺言
He had sworn her to secrecy and she kept her promise.
另外一本
The other copy...
他催促我 几乎用尽他的最后一口气
He urged me with almost with his dying breath,
要我把它拿给他的出版商
to send to his publisher.
我本来是要这么做的
I should have done so, but...
不过就在他下葬的那一夜
On the night of his funeral,
我太想念他了 于是就把整本书都看了
and missing him so much, I, I read it through.
我马上就知道那本书是什么了 那是他的一生
I knew at once what it was... His life...
还有那个女人 我甚至连她的名字都不知道
That woman... I didn't even know her name.
想到这本书会引发的丑闻
The scandal it would cause! And I,
我就把它埋在了心底 锁了起来
I shut it out of my mind, locked it away until last night
昨天晚上是华生医生让我想起了它
when Dr. Watson reminded me...
当时他们在等你吗?
And they were waiting for you.
是的 他们把它从我手里抢走
Yes, and they snatched it from me,
当时我想把它拿上去给医生看的
as I was taking it up to him...
只有这张没有拿走
All but this.
我从那个畜生手上撕下来的
I tore it from the brute.
它在哪?它在哪?米格尔
Where is it? Where is it? Miguel!
米格尔
Miguel!
最后一页 最后一页在哪儿?
The page? Where is the last page?
他拿了 我知道 是他拿了
He has it. Oh, I know he has it!
一页纸 卡丽娜 就算是福尔摩斯也不能…
One page, Carina. Not even Sherlock Holmes could...
把它烧了 别说了 把它烧了
Burn it! Don't talk! Burn it!
脸上淌着血 那些无情的殴打
"Face bled and his stomach
让他的腹中好像被火烧着一般
burned from the savage blows. "
可这些比起他滴血的心来说
"But it was nothing"
根本算不得什么
"to the bleeding of his heart."
当他看见她那可爱的脸庞
"When he saw that lovely face, "
一张他愿意为之牺牲一切的脸庞
"the face for which he had been prepared to sacrifice his life for... "
她在笑 是的 苍天可鉴 她在微笑
"She smiled, yes, by Heaven. She smiled,"
就像是个无情的魔鬼
"like the heartless fiend she was."
就在那一刻 爱情死去了
"It was at that moment that love died, "
憎恨却萌生了
"and hate was born. "
如果不是为了你的怀抱
"If it is not for your embrace, my lady,"
那就是为你的毁灭 我的夫人 为了我彻底的复仇
"then it shall be for your undoing and my complete revenge."
我彻底的复仇
"My... complete revenge."
书里的"他"变成了"我"
The "he" becomes "my".
作者把自己想象为男主人公
Yes. The writer imagines himself the hero.
有两本 一本给了克莱恩夫人
Two copies. One to Mrs. Klein.
而这本则要出版
And this for publication.
整个伦敦都会认出
All of London would recognise
人物的原型
the wolf and the lamb.
甜蜜的复仇 再把第一句读来听听
Sweet revenge. Read me the first sentence again.
脸上淌着血 那些无情的殴打 让他的腹中好像被火烧着一般
"Face bled and his stomach burned from the savage blows"
这就是死因
The cause of death!
那老太太说肺炎是脾脏破裂引起的
Pneumonia, from a ruptured spleen, the old woman said.
天哪
Good heavens.
被踢破的 那是谋杀
Ruptured from a kick. That's murder.
可是我们无法证明
We could never prove it.
我要去克里克伍德
I'm leaving for Cricklewood.
史提夫
Steve.
五个月前的格罗弗广场?
Grosvenor Square, five months ago.
那不是我 福尔摩斯先生
That weren't me, Mr. Holmes.
你不能把那栽在我头上
You can't put that on me.
是谁的靴子踢死了道格拉斯 曼伯利 也不要紧吗?
It doesn't matter whose boot killed Douglas Maberley.
你们都是有罪的
You're all guilty.
哈 苏珊
Ah, Susan!
苏珊
Susan.
在你丈夫坐牢的时候 看着你的鸡舍吧
Guarding the coup, while your husband is in prison?
新来的是谁 巴尼·斯托克代尔太太?
Watson, you remember Mrs. Barney Stockdale.
哦 是的 小心点 福尔摩斯
Oh, yes. Take care Holmes.
你们从这滚出去
You get out of 'ere.
那女人会让你坐牢的 就为你昨晚做的那事
That woman will put you behind bars for what you did last night.
而她的雇主 格罗夫纳广场的克莱恩太太
And her employer, Mrs. Klein of Grosvenor Square,
会看着你们全都因谋杀罪而被绞死
will see you all hanged for murder, unless...
除非你照我说的去做
you do what I tell you, when I tell you.
记住 霍宾的珀金斯
Remember Perkins of Holborn?
华生
Watson.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
你看到什么了?
What do you see?
我看到了
I see...
我爱慕的女人
the woman I adore.
我准备好了 用不着 你就呆在这儿吧
I am ready now. No, stay here.
她又不是莫里亚蒂教授 她只不过是个女人
She is not Moriarty. She is a woman.
那只手需要补偿
That hand needs redressing.
记住 福尔摩斯
Just remember, Holmes.
女人可以比男人更致命
The female can be more deadly than the male.
估价师和拍卖♥♥人 哼
Valuer and Auctioneer, my foot.
啊 夫人
Ah. Madam.
又是你 福尔摩斯
You again, Holmes.
要是你有什么要对我的新娘说的
If you have something to say to my bride, speak out,
在我把你踢出去之前赶紧说吧
before I kick you out.
不 我正在等福尔摩斯先生呢 让我们单独谈谈
No. I have been expecting Mr. Holmes. Leave us.
我不打算让你跟这个…
Huh. I have no intention of leaving you with this...
去吧 詹姆斯
Go, James.
走啊
Go!
我很意外 你竟拖了这么久才来
I am only surprised it took you so long.
我意外的是 你竟然以为子弹就可以恐吓我
I am surprised that you thought bullies could frighten me.
要是危险对我没有吸引力的话
No man would take up my profession,
我也不会干这一行
it danger did not attract him.
您是一位绅士 我会把您当朋友的
You are a gentleman. I will treat you as my friend.
我可无法保证会对此作出回报
I cannot promise to reciprocate.
毫无疑问 威胁您这么勇敢的一个人是很蠢的
No doubt it was foolish to threaten such a brave man as yourself.
不 蠢的是 像您这么一位聪明的女士
No, what was really foolish of an intelligent woman like you,
竟然会让自己跟一群流氓掺和在一起
is to place yourself in the power of a-
他们可是擅于勒索 也许还会出♥卖♥♥♥您
band of rascals who could blackmail or give you away.
不不 我可不是这么头脑简单的人
Hmm. No, no. I am not so simple.
他们当中 没人知道是谁雇佣了他们
None of them have the least idea who their employer is.
巴尼·斯托克代尔和他的妻子也不知道?
Not Barney Stockdale and his wife?
他们都是很好的猎犬 能够保守秘密
They are good hounds who run silent.
还愿意为你去坐牢吗?
And are prepared to go to prison for you.
他们安之若素 他们拿了钱就该这样做
They take what comes. That's what they are paid for.
呃…
And er,
而海恩斯·约翰逊先生 噢 当然了 这不是他的真名
Mr. Haines Johnson. Oh, that surely is not his name.
他拿了钱又该干什么事?
What is he paid for?
米格尔
Miguel?
他对我就像兄弟一样亲
He is like a brother to me.
至于其他人嘛 他们都是干活的
As for the others they work,
而在这件事中我从来没有露过面
and I do not appear in the matter.
除非我把你牵扯进去
Unless I bring you into it.
可您是位绅士 福尔摩斯先生
But you are a gentleman, Mr. Holmes.
您会尊重一位女士的隐私
You respect a woman's secret?
哼 谋杀也是隐私吗?
Huh, is murder a woman's secret?
谋杀?
Murder?
我的脸上淌着血 那些无情的殴打
"My face bled, my stomach burned"
打得他的腹中好像火烧一般
"from the savage blows,
可是比起我滴血的心 那不算什么
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表