I suppose it would be rather easier for Jacotett to have abstracted ears
不成对的耳朵
from a dissecting room which were not actually a pair.
为什么?
To what purpose?
某种恶作剧
Some kind of disgusting practical joke.
这不是恶作剧
Gentlemen, this is no practical joke.
当你进入解剖室里 首先察觉到的是什么?
What first strikes you when you enter a dissecting room?
甲醛
Formaldehyde.
该死 应该能问到甲醛味
Dammit, it should smell of formaldehyde.
但是这个没有 这不是恶作剧
And it does not. This is no practical joke.
这是严重的犯罪
This is a serious crime.
你妹妹 库欣小姐
Your sister, Miss Cushing.
玛丽 终于来了
Mary. At last,
"玛丽 玛丽 十分叛逆"
Mary, Mary, quite contrary.
我以为是玛丽
I thought it was Mary.
我来拿我的东西
I've come to take some more of my things.
我们吵架之前我给你买♥♥了个礼物
I bought you a present before we argued.
你还是收下吧
You may as well have it.
我不想要 我不想要
I don't want it. I don't want it.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
又是什么恶心的玩笑吗
Is it another disgusting prank?
什么
What?
毕竟他是你的朋友
Well, he was your friend, after all.
谁
Who was?
我不想要你的恐怖包裹
I don't want your horrid parcel.
拿去 保留一点礼仪吧 姐姐
Take it. Let's preserve the proprieties at least, sister.
礼仪?
Proprieties?
你敢谈礼仪?
You dare to talk about the proprieties?
你一生都在破坏社会规范
You have flouted the rules of society all your life.
而你还敢厚颜无♥耻♥的指责我
And you had the effrontery to accuse me
阻止玛丽嫁给那个男人
of interfering with Mary's marrying that man?
难道不是?
Didn't you?
但是你干了什么
But what did you do?
我♥干♥了什么 我什么也没干
What did I do? I did nothing.
你心知肚明 你给玛丽介绍了别的男人
You know what you did. You introduced Mary to other men.
带坏她 玛丽告诉了我她的无辜
Corrupting her. Mary has told me in her innocence.
她责怪我?
She accused me?
玛丽从不责怪任何人 你知道
Mary accuses no one. You know that.
但我知道你给她带来了不幸
But I see your hand in her unhappiness.
胡说
Nonsense.
为什么吉姆 布劳纳又开始酗酒
Why did Jim Browner start drinking again?
他对玛丽发过誓 因此他们在才一起的
He signed the pledge for Mary. That's what brought them together.
她把蓝色丝带别在他胸前 他已经重新做人了
She pinned the blue ribbon to his chest and he was a new man.
为什么他打破他的誓言?
So why did he break his pledge?
为什么问我?
Why ask me?
你为什么和他吵架
Why did you quarrel with him?
我从来不赞成吉姆 布劳纳 这是事实
I never approved of Jim Browner, that's true, but he deserved-
但他不应该因为你的多事 而重新酗酒
better than being driven back to drink by your meddling.
我回来了
I'm back.
吉姆
Jim.
你好 莎拉
Hello Sarah.
玛丽没想到你会这么早回来
Mary wasn't expecting you till much later.
我赶上了尾潮 节约了一次潮汐的时间
I managed to catch the tail end of the flood. Saved a whole tide.
她不在家?
She not here then?
不 库珀老奶奶又不舒服了 玛丽在陪她
No. Old Mrs. Cooper's not well again. Mary's with her.
我说我会来帮她洗衣服 她马上就回来
I said I'd help her with the laundry. She'll be back soon.
你帮了她很多 不是吗
You help her a lot, don't you?
真好
That's nice.
我猜你知道我为什么帮她?
You know why I help her I suppose?
什么
What?
为什么我老在这儿
Why I'm always round here.
你是她姐姐
You're her sister.
她不在身边五分钟 你都会不高兴 是吗 吉姆?
Can't you be happy for five minutes without her, Jim?
来 帮帮忙
Here, make yourself useful.
然后放下这一边
Drop the side then.
什么?
What?
你放下这个 然后拿起另一边
Well you drop this and bring it up the other side.
你什么意思 玛丽不这么做
What do you mean? Mary doesn't do that.
我敢说 玛丽不做的事情多着呢
There are plenty of things Mary doesn't do, I dare say.
我来教你怎么做
Look, I'll show you how to do it, shall I?
现在
Now...
过来 你拿着这个角
Now, come on. You take this corner.
好 现在 你放下这个
Right now, you drop this,
然后你拿起这个 另一边
and you bring it up the other side.
你自己来 这不是我做的 我可不要
You do it yourself. That's not for me. I want no part of that.
把女人的工作塞给我 你自己去做吧
Pushing women's work at me. You keep that to yourself.
福尔摩斯先生和另一位先生来看你 夫人
Mr. Holmes and the other gentlemen to see you, madam.
让他们别把那些东西带进来
As long as they don't bring those things near me.
他现在在哪
And where is he now?
布劳纳和玛丽结婚时
Mr. Browner was on the South American line
在跑南美航线 但他太爱她了
when he and Mary married. But he was so fond of her,
于是他转到 北海航船上
that he found himself a berth in the North Sea boats.
跑伦敦-登荷德航线
The London-Den Helder line.
玛丽爱他吗
And is Mary fond of him?
他们是恋爱结婚
It was a love match.
恋爱?
Love?
尽管…
Although...
什么?
Yes?
当时我不愿意承认这个事实
I was loath to acknowledge it at the time.
为什么
Why was that?
我觉得我的姐妹 不该嫁给一个船员
I didn't think a sister of mine should be marrying a steward.
现在呢 您现在感觉如何
And now? How do you feel now?
我想吉姆和玛丽本可以幸福
I think Jim and Mary could be happy.
您的意思是他们并不幸福?
You mean they weren't?
一开始是的
They were at first.
然后呢
What happened?
也许你该问问莎拉
Perhaps you should ask Sarah.
她在那里住过一阵子
She practically lived there for a while.
现在布劳纳先生在哪条船上?
Which ship is Mr. Browner serving with at present?
"五朔节"号♥
The "May Morning".
17号♥启程 开往比利时和荷兰
She sailed on the seventeenth for Belgium and Holland.
圣诞节他们在鹿特丹
They were in Rotterdam over Christmas.
船员抽签 吉姆今年运气不好
The crews draw lots and Jim was unlucky this year.
玛丽得和我和莎拉一起过圣诞节
Mary was to have spent Christmas with Sarah and me.
而现在莎拉 在旅店做看守人
And now Sarah, of course, is now Warden at the mission.
您是否不让她和您住一起?
Are you sad not to have her living with you still?
是的
Yes I am.
实话告诉你吧 福尔摩斯先生
Well to tell you the truth, Mr. Holmes,
我们俩相处得不好
things are not well between us.
你们吵架了?为了什么?
You have quarreled? What about?
也许会和你妹妹 玛丽的失踪有关系
It may have a bearing on what has happened to your sister, Mary.
我知道 当然有关 你以为我不知道吗
I know that. Of course it does. Do you think I don't know that?
我认为一切都是她的错
I blame her for everything.
莎拉?
Sarah?
当然 莎拉
Of course. Sarah.
她老呆在玛丽家 完全没有这个必要
She spent far more time than was necessary at Mary's lodgings.
吉姆和玛丽才新婚
Jim and Mary were just married,
过着自己的新生活 结交新朋友
making their own life, making their own friends.
而莎拉给他们介绍了亚历克 费尔贝恩
Then Sarah introduced Alec Fairbairn to them.
我知道这不是好意
I know it was not generously done.
看起来莎拉是想羞辱吉姆 布劳纳
Sarah seemed to want to shame Jim Browner.
我不知道吉姆对莎拉做了什么
I don't know what Jim had done to Sarah,
但好像她恨他 我相信…
but she seemed to hate him. I believe that...
你相信什么
You believe what?
问她
Ask her.
问莎拉 她在这里收拾她的东西
Ask Sarah. She is here in the house collecting her things.
问她是不是想让玛丽和亚历克 费尔贝恩私奔
Ask her if she did not mean Mary to go off with Alec Fairbairn.
这就是她的目的
That's what she wanted.
我知道
I know it.
她已经收到消息了
Ah, the message has been received then.
咖啡?先生
Cafe, Monsieur.
谢谢你的帮助 警督
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表