福尔摩斯探案集 第7季第6集
硬纸盒案
我并非说制♥服♥不适合你
Now I won't say as how the uniform don't suit you,
库欣小姐 但很高兴看到你没有穿着它来
Miss Cushing. But it is nice to see you out of it.
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah, Sarah.
您肯定是另一位库欣小姐
You must be the other Miss Cushing.
今天非常开心吧 对于你们三姐妹来说
Isn't this a happy day then, eh, for all three of you.
是的 是的 当然是
Yes, yes it is, of course it is.
来了
Just coming.
盗墓贼在伦敦北部大肆作案
"Body Snatchers Strike in North London."
我们在处理一桩现代版的伯克和黑尔案吗?
"Are we dealing with a modern version of Burke and Hare?"
不幸的是 在这个时节里解剖学院并不需要
Well, sadly, the anatomy schools don't need the help
盗墓贼的帮助
of body snatchers at this time of the year.
他们存了很多从救济院运来的尸体
They are well stocked with corpses from the poor.
那你怎么看呢?
What do you think then?
我不知道 也许是某种古怪的祭礼吧
I don't know. Some outlandish cult, perhaps.
他们就此事咨♥询♥过你了吗 福尔摩斯
Have you been consulted on the subject Holmes?
进来 霍金斯
Come in, Hawkins.
啊哈 霍金斯
Ah Hawkins.
请自便 来点咖啡吧
Make yourself at home. Have a cup of coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
你把记录带来了吗
Have you brought those descriptions?
是的 带来了
Yes, yes I have.
现已被挖走的尸体有 艾伯特 考特 48岁
Bodies so far exhumed, "Albert Cotter, forty eight."
沙德韦尔的守鱼人 死于心脏病
"Fish porter of Shadwell. Heart disease."
马丁 鲁伯里 44岁 死于肝硬化
"Martin Rubery, fifty four. Cirrhosis of the liver."
对他不甚了解
We don't know much about him, except it was thought
只知道他年轻时曾是一名业余拳击手
he was an amateur pugilist of some sort in his youth.
杰米 金 39岁 女修道院花♥园♥看守人
"Jimmy King, thirty nine. Covent Garden Porter."
死于脑出血
"Cerebral hemorrhage."
你会继续追查吗
You will continue your researches?
如果您希望这样 福尔摩斯先生
If you say so, Mr. Holmes.
我希望这样
I do say so.
并且盯住一位默多克 格尔的住所
And keep your eye on the premises of a certain Murdoch Gull.
什么?你认为是默多克?
Yes? Murdoch, you think?
他是一切离经叛道的维护者 他可能是我们要找的人
Is the fence for anything out of the ordinary? It could be a man.
还有一件事 福尔摩斯先生
One more thing, Mr. Holmes, sir.
我们将万分荣幸
The men and I would be very honoured
如果圣诞节您愿意来访
if you'd drop by Christmas Eve.
我们将在圣诞节举办一个晚会
We try to get a bit festive at Christmas, and
邀请一些客人
we like to invite a few guests.
圣诞节
Christmas...
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Mary?
好了 这才刚开始
There. It's a start.
哈德森太太
Mrs. Hudson.
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr. Holmes?
我该再送华生什么礼物好呢
How am I supposed to think up yet another present for Watson?
每年这时你都让我头痛
I mean, every year you inflict this agony on me.
很简单 福尔摩斯先生 去家美家吧
It's quite simple, Mr. Holmes. You go to Gamages.
家美家
Gamages?
是的 在霍尔 是家百货商店
Yes. It's in Holborn, a department store.
百姓商场 你会眼花缭乱的
The people's Emporium. You will be quite spoilt for ideas.
哈德森太太 你怎么敢拿走我的一叶兰
Mrs. Hudson, how dare you take my aspidistra?
我就是敢
I do dare.
下午好 库欣小姐 节日愉快
Afternoon, Miss Cushing. Season's Greetings, eh?
下午好 威尔金森
Good afternoon, Wilkinson.
看起来马上又要下雪
Looks like we're in for a bit more snow before long.
我真希望别下
I do hope not.
这是怎么回事 贾科泰先生
What is this Monsieur Jacotett?
啊 苏珊女士
Ah, Madame Suzan.
我们已经说好
Our arrangement is
你可以在晚饭后坐在客厅火炉旁
that you may sit by the parlour fire after dinner.
否则 我将非常感激
Otherwise, I would be obliged,
如果您在这房♥子里时 只呆在自己房♥间里
when you are in the house, if you would keep to your room.
你妹妹莎拉 是她允许我的 女士
Your sister, Sarah, gave me permission, Madame.
这是我家 不是我妹妹的
This is my house, not my sister's.
就算她这么说了 当然我很怀疑
Even if she said it, which I doubt.
如果我妹妹允许
I would be most surprised if my sister gave
我的房♥客使用厨房♥
the run of the kitchen to my lodger.
你会惊讶令妹给了我什么
You would be surprised what your sister gives.
非常惊讶
Very surprised.
如果您现在能离开厨房♥ 我将十分感激 先生
I think I would be obliged if you left the kitchen now, Monsieur.
我觉得您没听到我在说什么
I don't think you hear what I am saying.
苏珊
Susan.
马塞尔...
Marcel...
噢 苏珊 成功了 他们让我当旅店的看守人
Oh Susan, it has worked. They have made me warden at the mission.
现在你问问她 她给了我什么
Now you ask her what she gave me.
是你给了贾科泰先生
Did you give Monsieur Jacotett
随意使用厨房♥的准许吗
permission to help himself in here, in the kitchen?
我给过一次 我没想到他会...
I believe I did, once. I didn't realize he'd...
问她
Ask her.
你是什么意思 到底怎么回事
What do you mean? What is going on?
问她
Ask her.
你们英国人真是伪善
You English are such hypocrites.
你现在告诉她你给了我什么
Now you tell her what you gave me.
什么?
What?
这是怎么回事?
What is all this about?
谁能告诉我到底怎么...
Will someone please tell me what's going?
我懂了
I see.
我懂了 很好
I see. Very well.
你现在是看守人了 到那儿住去吧
You are warden now. Go and live there then.
你在旅店会有住处的 去那儿
You'll have quarters at the mission. Go there.
我不想你留在我家 走
I don't want you under my roof. Go.
我不会让你住在这儿 不会
I won't have you here, I won't.
而你 先生 你立刻离开我家
And as for you Monsieur, you will leave my house immediately.
立刻 不然我就叫警♥察♥
Immediately. Or I will call the police.
你的行李将被打包后
Your belongings will be packed and
留在旁门那
left at the tradesmen's entrance for your collection.
你怎么敢
How dare you!
你简直和妈妈一模一样
You sound exactly like mother.
那又如何
What if I do?
我还以为她过世后 自己再也不会 听到那样的话
I thought I'd heard the last of that sort of thing when she died.
你怎敢如此说妈妈
How dare you talk about mother like that!
我像她有什么不好吗?
It's just as well I am like her.
不然我不知道我们家会发生什么
I don't know what would happen to this family otherwise.
你把我们都绑在你身边
Oh you hold us all together do you?
你真伟大
How splendid you are!
你发现玛丽不声不响 就离开了吗
Do you realize that Mary has gone away without telling anyone?
好极了 她最终还是表现出了点勇气
Good. She's showing some spirit at last.
你说这好极了?
You call that good?
有时候我觉得你不仅一事无成
Sometimes you're not just feckless,
而且故意推卸责任
I think you're deliberately irresponsible.
玛丽已经结婚了
Mary is a married woman.
不是你的功劳 你到最后都反对他们
Well, no thanks to you. You stood in her way to the last.
吉姆 布劳纳永远也不够资格 成为我们家一员 是吗?
Jim Browner was never good enough for our family, was he?
库欣少校的女儿们
The daughters of Major Cushing RE?
无所谓 他是个赌棍 我们的父亲则是...
Never mind, he was a gambling wastrel. Our father was...
住口 如果有谁让我们家蒙羞...
Be quiet. If anyone has disgraced this family...
那就是我?
It's me?
我警告你 总有一天这些责任
I warn you, one day this diet of respectability
会让你自食其果
is going to make you ill.
你糟透了
You are so... horrid.
亲爱的哈德森太太
Ah dear Mrs. Hudson.
福尔摩斯先生 有个人和医生一起来了
Mr. Holmes, the doctor has someone with him.
苏珊 库欣小姐
A Miss Susan Cushing.
知道了 请您拿好这个
Oh well. You'd better hold onto this.
这是什么
This is...
那是什么
What's that?
是棵圣诞树
Ah, that is a Christmas tree,
一棵挪威云杉
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表