I have them especially prepared by lonides.
每次给我送来1000支
Sends me 1, 000 at a time.
我很苦恼不得不每隔两周
I grieve to say that I have to arrange
安排一次新的送货
a fresh supply every fortnight.
你呢 先生
You sir?
不 谢了 不 我更喜欢这个
No, thank you, no, I prefer this.
烟草和工作
Tobacco and my work,
我只剩下这些了
that's all there is left of me,
烟草和工作
tobacco and my work.
现在 只有烟草
Now, only tobacco.
谁能预见如此可怕的灾难
Who could have foreseen such a terrible catastrophe?
我向你保证 福尔摩斯先生
I assure you, Mr. Holmes,
在仅仅几个月的训练后
that after, what, just a few months, training,
他就成为了一个非常好的助手
he was an admirable assistant.
对这个案子你有什么看法
What do you think of the matter, hey?
我还没有理出头绪来
I have not yet made up my mind.
我会对你很感激的
I would indeed be indebted to you
如果你能在黑暗中
if you could throw a light
给我们带来一丝曙光
on all that is dark to us,
对于像我这样一个半瘫痪的可怜的
such a blow, paralyzing to a poor, old bookworm,
病弱的老书呆子也算是一种慰藉
invalid, like myself.
你不能继续写你的著作吗 教授
Could you not continue with your work, professor?
哎呀 福尔摩斯先生
Alas Mr. Holmes,
我似乎失去了思考的能力
I seem to have lost the faculty of thought.
哦 天哪
Oh dear.
我最伟大的作品
My magnum opus,
对在叙利亚和埃及的
my analysis of documents
埃及土人的修道院内
found in the Coptic monasteries
找到的文件进行分♥析♥
of Syria and Egypt.
我希望能够 在现有的宗教基础上深入研究
It is a work that I hoped to have cut deep at the very foundations of revealed religion.
这真令人叹为观止
This looks impressive.
但我的健康每况愈下
But with my enfeebled health,
我不知道
I don't know that I shall
在没有助手的情况下
ever be able to complete it,
还能不能把它写完
without my assistant.
我不想用什么冗长的调查
I don't want to trouble you
来打扰你
with a lengthy examination.
简单地说
Simply,
我只想问你 威洛比 史密斯的遗言
to ask you what Willoughby Smith
是什么意思
meant by his last words,
"教授 是她"
"The professor, it was she?"
苏珊
Susan,
一个乡村姑娘 福尔摩斯先生
a country girl, Mr. Holmes.
你一定注意到了那个阶级
You must be aware of the incredible stupidity
令人难以置信的愚蠢
of that class.
设想一下 我那可怜的助手 低声说了一些不连贯的话
I fancy the poor fellow murmured some incoherent words
而她硬把它们组成毫无意义的信息
and she twisted them into a meaningless message.
对于这场悲剧 你对自己的名字
You have no explanation
出现在遗言里就没有任何解释?
yourself for the tragedy?
可能吧
Possibly.
下面的话我只想在我们之间说
I breathe this only among ourselves.
可能是自杀
Possibly suicide.
自杀
Suicide.
年轻人有他们所不为人知的麻烦 福尔摩斯先生
Young men have their hidden troubles, Mr. Holmes,
或许是感情破裂的问题
an affair of the heart perhaps,
这些是我们不可能知道的
which we will never know.
这是一种比谋杀更有可能的假设
It's a more probable supposition than murder.
那夹鼻眼镜又作何解释
And what of the pince-nez?
一把扇子 一只手套 一副眼镜
A fan, a glove, eye-glasses
谁知道人临死前会带着什么
who knows what article may be carried as a token
纪念品或是值钱的东西吧
or treasured when a man puts an end to his life.
我得离开这里了
I must get out of here.
也许我说话像个小孩子
Possibly I speak as a child,
但在我看来 威洛比 史密斯是自杀的
seems to me Willoughby Smith met his fate by his own hand.
威洛比 史密斯是被谋杀的 他没有自杀
Willoughby Smith was murdered. He did not commit suicide.
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, sir.
是的 我同意
Yes, I agree.
那教授所说的对这个案子毫无帮助
So the professor's theory has no bearing on the case.
能麻烦你
Will you be good enough
替我安排马车
to arrange carriage and escort for me
和火车的行程吗
as far as the railway station?
当然 先生
Of course, sir.
我得回去一趟 所以我会带你一起走
I have to get back to town so I'll take you there myself.
你真是太好了
You're very kind.
我认为你会觉得
I think you might find
这比亚历山大烟草
this more beneficial
更有用
than Alexandrian tobacco.
你还记得在我们年轻的时候
Do you remember what papa used to tell us
父亲是怎么教导我们的?
when we were young?
除去不可能的
Eliminate the impossible
不管剩下什么
and whatever remains,
也不管剩下的如何不大可能
however improbable,
那一定就是真♥相♥
must be the truth.
我忘了他的原话
I forget his exact words
但我说的基本接近
but those are near enough.
回头见
See you in London.
艾奥尼迪斯
Ionides.
我没注意到一些事
I'm overlooking something,
但它就在我眼前
and it's staring me in the face.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you my dear.
坏消息 先生
Bad news I'm afraid, sir.
直到今天很晚才有
There isn't another train for Charing Cross
去查理十字街的火车
till late this evening.
你应该在把我拽到这里来之前
You should double-check the railway timetable
仔细检查火车时刻表
before dragging me to this wretched place.
我知道 先生 抱歉 先生
I know sir and I'm sorry sir.
等一下 警督
Just a minute, inspector.
我们可以等会儿回伦敦
London can wait.
我认为我们应该推迟我们行程
I think we should postpone our trip for a little while
去参加一个政♥治♥集♥会♥
to attend a political meeting.
我们总是听到改革改革
We hear of reform after reform.
我们不该支持这些女性 福尔摩斯先生
We shouldn't encourage these women, Mr. Holmes.
她们是闹事者 比罪犯好不到哪儿去
They're troublemakers, no better then criminals.
组织者 阿比盖尔 格罗斯比小姐
Organizer, Miss Abigail Grosby
7点半
meeting held in the church hall
在教堂集♥会♥
at half past 7:00.
想想吧 警督
Think back inspector,
威洛比 史密斯的日记
Willoughby Smith's diaries,
修道院 7:30
Abbey 7:30.
你能小声点吗
Do you mind?
感谢你们如此的敏锐
Thank you gentlemen for your sensitivity.
我们总是听到改革改革
We hear of reform after reform
但仍然没有采取任何措施
and yet still nothing is done
来提高女性的社会地位
to improve the position of women in society.
我们国家的命运
The fate of our country
仍然只是由男性来决定
is still being decided by men alone
而女性
and yet women,
在法律上
who are subjected daily and equally
具有同等的地位
to the laws of the land,
却不允许投票
are not permitted to vote.
那一定是阿比盖尔 格罗斯比小姐
That must be Miss Abigail Grosby,
真可怕
formidable.
女性选举权
Votes for women indeed,
接下来是什么
whatever next,
女警♥察♥
women police,
女政♥治♥家?
women politicians?
我再次警告你
I'm not going to tell you again.
女权解放运动
The struggle for female enfranchisement
- 至今都是以和平的方式进行 - 上帝禁止这些
- has so far beena peaceful one. - God forbid.
时机成熟了 我们必须扪心自问
The time has come and we must ask ourselves
这个国家还会像这样持续多久
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表