你知道这个笔记本里记载着什么吗 伯爵?
Do you know what's kept in this notebook, count?
关于你 都在这里
You, you're all here,
你可鄙而危险的生命中的每一件勾当
every action of your vile and dangerous life.
你知道的 你手里什么都没有
You know, you'll make nothing of that.
这是里维埃拉头等火车上抢劫的记录
Here is the robbery on the Tran De Lucs to the Riviera
而这里 哦
and here oh,
同一年 伯爵
the same year, count,
里昂信贷的伪造支票案
is the forged check to the Credit Lyonnais.
不 这个你说错了
No, you are wrong there.
那关于其他的我都说对了
Then I'm right on the others.
伯爵 是这样
Now count,
你是个玩牌的人
you are a card player,
当对方掌握着所有的王牌
when the other fellow has all trumps
弃牌投降比较省时
it saves time to put down one's hand.
这些跟马萨林宝石有什么关系?
What has all this to do with the Mazarin stone?
我找到载你去白厅
I have the cabby who took it to Whitehall
又载你离开的车夫
and brought you away again.
我找到看到你
I have the attendant
审视珠宝盒的侍从
who saw you looking over the jewel case.
我找到拒绝为你
I have the jeweler
切割宝石的宝石商
who refused to cut the stone up.
这是我手里的牌
That's the hand I play from.
但还缺少一张
But one card is missing,
方块Q (钻石)
the queen of diamonds.
如果你坚信她在我手里 那你是浪费时间了
You're wasting time if you believe I have her.
如果对你来说是消遣 那就继续纠缠我吧
Continue to dog me if it amuses you,
这对我来说可不好玩
it don't amuse me.
但记得 微力扳机
But remember, hair trigger.
他打算怎么处置钻石?
How can he hoped to dispose of it?
珠宝商说要花数周
The jeweler said it would take weeks
才能切割好钻石
to cut up the stone.
只有个叫普拉斯伯利的人
Only a man called Presbury
能够更快完成
could do it in less time
但他已经死了
and he's dead.
不过杀了他的人可能还活着
But the man who killed him may still be alive.
他提到微力扳机是什么用意?
What does he mean by hair trigger?
他在暗示我会死于非命
He means I won't die in my bed.
这些是罗杰 普拉斯伯利的验尸照片
These are postmortem photographs of Roger Presbury,
恐怕很令人不快
rather unpleasant, I'm afraid.
你一定很习惯于这种景象 医生
You must be used to such sights, Doctor?
哦 是的 的确
Oh, yes, indeed.
关于他的谋杀你还能告诉我们什么 督察?
And what can you tell us of his murderer, Inspector?
一个叫温特的男人
A man called Winter,
我这儿有他的照片 来自我们的罪犯图库
I've got his photograph here in our rogue's gallery somewhere.
因过失杀人罪
Found guilty of manslaughter,
判处五年监禁
sentenced to five years,
哦 两个月前被释放了
oh, released two months ago.
这就是他 芝加哥人
Here he is, a native of Chicago,
詹姆士 温特
James Winter,
化名莫尔克劳福特
alias Morecroft,
化名伊文斯
alias Evans,
化名…
alias...
约翰 格拉德
John Garrideb.
你所知的那位约翰 格拉德
The man you know as John Garrideb
曾经为罗杰 普拉斯伯利工作
once worked for Roger Presbury.
非常奇怪 真的很奇怪
It's quite extraordinary, it really is.
走开 走开
Get away with you, get away.
走开 走开
Get away, get away,
让开路
get out of the way.
让开
Be off,
让开 警官
be off, officer.
亲爱的华生
My dear Watson,
普拉斯伯利死于五年前
Presbury dead five years,
曾是格拉德的房♥客 福尔摩斯
identify Garrideb's lodger, Holmes.
迈克罗夫特
Mycroft.
天啊 我还以为是你呢
My God, I thought it was you.
这说明我的调查已经
This is proof he feels my boot
非常接近他的阴谋了
very close to his backside.
要保持这个地方整洁
It must be very wearisome for you
一定让您很费心 哈德森太太
trying to keep this place tidy, Mrs. Hudson.
我姐姐和我很习惯于凌乱
My sister and I are quite used to clutter.
看来那位约翰 格拉德是个骗子
It seems that this John Garrideb is an impostor,
他叫温特
his name is Winter.
我告诉过你了 艾米丽
I told you, Emily.
我不喜欢他的眼睛
I didn't like his eyes.
- 是因为骨架 亲爱的 - 他就是没有这种骨架
- It was the bone structure, dear. - He simply didn't have it.
刚来了一封电报
A telegram arrived a moment ago.
谢谢 哈德森太太
Thank you, Mrs. Hudson.
那么夫人们 拜托
Now ladies, please,
速来工坊
Please come to workshop,
紧急艾奇
urgent informationIkey.
这很重要
It is very important
告诉我 关于你们美国房♥客的事情
that you tell me about your American lodger
以及他为什么离开你们家
and why he left your household.
哦 他不是离开
Well, he didn't leave,
就是失踪了
he simply disappeared.
你记得是什么时候吗?
Do you remember when?
时间?
When?
哦 亲爱的
Oh, dear,
四到五年之前吧
four or five years ago,
是吗 艾米丽?
isn't that right, Emily?
差个把个月吧 亲爱的
Give or take a few months, yes, dear.
之后你们的哥哥占了他那间房♥?
Then your brother took over his room?
你怎么知道得这么清楚 医生
How clever of you to know that, Doctor.
格拉德小姐
Miss Garrideb,
格拉德小姐
Miss Garrideb
还有格拉德小姐
and Miss Garrideb,
华生 你能护送这两位女士回家吗
Watson, would you be good enough to escort these ladies home.
我有要事要办
I have urgent business to attend to.
我随后去找你
I'll follow you later.
我会试着说服内森
I'll try to persuade Nathan
不要去伯明翰
not to travel to Birmingham.
我们十分感激
We should be so grateful.
那会对他的健康造成不可弥补的损害
It could cause irreparable damage to his health.
打扰了 女士们
Forgive me, ladies,
我有幸能够见到
two of the finest detectives
两位最高明的侦探
it's ever been my privilege to meet.
哦 有趣的怪人
Oh, such a card.
我真的非常遗憾
I really am very sorry.
覆水难收 迈克罗夫特先生
What's done is done, Mr. Mycroft.
范 赛德正在伦敦
Van Seddar is in London,
他打算在明晚前
he plans to return to Amsterdam
回阿姆斯特丹
before tomorrow night.
谁是范 赛德?
Who is Van Seddar?
他在泰晤士河上有条船
He has a boat down on the Tames,
我不知道在哪儿
I don't know where.
他要带…
He will take...
他要带马萨林钻石去阿姆斯特丹
he will take the Mazarin stone to Amsterdam.
你确定钻石还没被切割吗?
Are you sure the stone hasn't been cut?
啊 是这样 你看
Ah, well, you see,
它可以被切开
it can be cleaved,
只需一下就能切下一粒
split down the grain with a single blow.
普拉斯伯利的助手
Would Presbury's assistant
掌握了切开大钻石的工艺吗?
have the necessary skill to cleave a large diamond?
别人可能会信
He may convince others that he has,
但我不信
but not me.
那人是个罪犯 格拉德先生
The man is a criminal, Mr. Garrideb.
而他就不存在
But he doesn't exist.
哦
Oh.
胡言乱语
Poppycock and balderdash.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表