I was.
马克夫人
Mrs. Marker.
那个女管家
The housekeeper.
是的 请坐
Yes, please sit down.
谢谢 我宁愿站着
Thank you, I prefer to stand.
你也许听说过夏洛克 福尔摩斯先生
You've probably heard of Mr. Sherlock Holmes?
没有
No.
那并不重要
It's really not important.
在威洛比 史密斯被谋杀前 你在这个房♥间待过?
You were in this room before Willoughby Smith was murdered?
大概一刻钟前
About a quarter of an hour before.
为什么
Why?
我是女管家 福尔摩斯先生
I am the housekeeper, Mr. Holmes.
我得保持书房♥尽可能的干净整洁
I try to keep the study as clean and as tidy as possible,
而不是你所注意到的那些不同之处
not that you'd notice the difference.
你是一个人在这里的吗
Were you alone in here?
我是一个人
I was alone.
我从不在教授工作的时候到这里来
I never come in here when the professor's at work.
据我所知
As far as I know,
史密斯先生当时正在楼上的房♥间里
Mr. Smith was upstairs in his room at the time.
那你根本就没见过他
So you didn't see him at all?
直到他…
Not until after he...
他被…
he was...
被…
been...
当时我已经把这里打扫完了
I'd finished my housework in here
正在准备教授的午餐
and I was preparing the professor's lunch
这时我听见…
when I heard...
当我到达书房♥时
By the time I reached the study,
史密斯先生死了
Mr. Smith was dead.
那很明显你错过了他临死前所说的话
Then you were obviously too late to hear his last words?
除了那声惨叫我没听见别的东西
I heard nothing except that dreadful cry.
醒醒 警官
Wake up, constable.
那之后你干什么了
What did you do then?
我直接去了教授的房♥间
I went straight to the professor's room.
他被吓坏了
He was horribly agitated.
那声惨叫让他知道
He'd heard enough to know
有可怕的事情发生了
that something terrible had happened.
你今天早晨给这张办公桌掸灰了吗
Did you dust this bureau this morning?
是的
I did.
那你注意到锁旁边的擦痕了吗
Did you observe the scratch by the lock?
没有
I did not.
你当然没有了 马克夫人
Of course you didn't, Mrs. Marker.
你的掸子已经把
Your duster would have swept away
那些油漆碎片掸掉了
those scraps of varnish.
钥匙在哪里
And where's the key?
教授把它挂在了表链上
The professor keeps it on his watch chain.
- 不论什么时候?- 不论什么时候
- At all times? - At all times.
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good,
- 我们有进展了 - 谢谢你 马克夫人
- we're making progress. - Thank you Mrs. Marker.
能麻烦你让女仆到书房♥来一下吗
Would you be so good as to ask the housemaid to come along to the study?
当然 警督
Certainly inspector.
让我们看看
Let us see,
这张桌子能告诉我们什么
what this desk reveals.
哦 迈克罗夫特 这很有趣
Uh, Mycroft, this is interesting.
那是什么
What is it?
威洛比 史密斯手写的今天的记录
An entry for today in Willoughby Smith's handwriting.
修道院 7:30
Abbey, 7:30,
真奇怪
how curious.
我想我能为你解释那个 先生
I think I can answer that one for you, sir.
科拉姆教授正在写一本
Professor Coram is writing a book
有关早期基♥督♥异教♥徒♥的书
about early Christian heretics.
并且这所房♥子附近
And there are a number of Abbey ruins
有一些修道院的废墟
within reasonable traveling distance of the house.
修道院 7:30 为什么是7:30
Abbey, 7:30, why 7:30?
塔尔顿小姐 请到这里来
Miss Tarlton, please come here.
请坐
Please sit down.
福尔摩斯先生是一位伦敦来的侦探
Mr. Holmes is a detective from London.
你能告诉他 昨天早上的所见所闻吗
Would you tell him everything you saw and heard yesterday morning?
当时十一二点的样子
It was between 11:00 and 12:00.
科拉姆教授还躺在床上
Professor Coram was still in bed.
当天气不好时 他很少在正午前起床
When the weather is poor he seldom rises before midday.
马克夫人正在厨房♥里忙家务
Mrs. Marker was busy with some work in the kitchen.
那么
So.
现在你可以看着我
Now you can look at me.
那当时你在哪里
So where were you?
那时我正在楼上的一间卧室里挂窗帘
I was hanging some curtains in one of the bedrooms upstairs.
史密斯先生在他自己的房♥间里
Mr. Smith had been in his own room.
过了一会儿我听见他穿过走廊
At that moment I heard him walk along the passage
下楼去了书房♥
and descend to the study.
你怎么这么肯定 那就是威洛比 史密斯
How can you be sure that is was Willoughby Smith?
因为他的脚步声很熟悉 先生
Because he had a familiar tread, sir.
我没有听见书房♥的关门声
I didn't hear the study door close.
过了一两分钟
About a minute or so later
便传来了一声惨叫
there came a dreadful cry.
那是令人毛骨悚然的尖叫
It was a wild horrid scream,
那么的奇怪和反常
so strange and unnatural.
无法辨别发出那声音的是男还是女
It could have come either from a man or a woman.
我跑下来 去了书房♥
I ran down to the study.
发现威洛比躺在了地上
Found Willoughby lying on the floor.
我看见了血
Saw the blood,
我没有意识到
I didn't realize,
他一定死了
he must be dead.
然后他说话了
And then he spoke.
是她
It was she.
教授 是她
Professor, it was she.
是的
Yes.
好奇怪的话
Curious words.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what they mean?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
你确定?
Are you sure?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
在你听到惨叫后
Could anyone have left by the rear exit
有人从后门离开过吗
after the time you'd heard the scream?
你是说在我下楼前
You mean before I got down the stairs,
那我应该会在走廊看见他
I'd have seen them in the passage.
并且后门从没打开过
And the backdoor never opened
否则我会听见的
or I would have heard it.
谢谢你 塔尔顿小姐
Thank you, Miss Tarlton,
迈克罗夫特 警督
Mycroft, inspector.
或许他是因为跟爱人吵架而被害
Perhaps he was the victim of a lover's quarrel?
那他死得真不值
How very tiresome for the man.
快中午了
It's nearly midday.
教授还待在他的卧室里吗
Will the professor still be in his room?
是的 他从昨天早上开始还没离开过那里
Yes, he hasn't left it since yesterday morning.
那你得跟我介绍介绍
Then you must introduce me.
怎么了 福尔摩斯先生
What is it, Mr. Holmes?
两条走廊都是铺的椰衣垫 (椰子壳纤维编成的垫子)
Both corridors are lined with coconut matting.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
这跟案子有什么关系呢
What of it.
那似乎对我很有启发性
It seems to me to be suggestive.
不见得吧
Indeed.
请进
Come.
关上门 霍普金斯
Close the door, Hopkins.
寒冷的空气对我的支气管炎没好处
The cold air won't help my bronchial condition.
你们其中一个肯定是夏洛克 福尔摩斯
One of you gentlemen must be Sherlock Holmes.
这是我的哥哥 迈克罗夫特
This is my brother, Mycroft.
你抽烟吗 福尔摩斯先生
Are you a smoker, Mr. Holmes?
抽烟是我唯一的陋习
I have few other vices.
啊 亚历山大烟草
Uh, Alexandrian.
- 是的 请抽一支 - 谢谢
- Yes, Pray take a cigarette. - Thank you.
它们是由朗内德为我特别准备的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表