- 他就不存在 - 我们已经告诉你了
- He doesn't exist. - We've been trying to tell you that,
- 不是吗 艾米丽?- 胡说 你们就是嫉妒
- haven't we, Emily? - Nonsense, you're jealous
因为我马上就要得到五百万美元了
because I'm about to be handed five million dollars.
我没有权力劝诫您
I have no right to indulge
但这是我的专业意见 格拉德先生
but it's my professional advice, Mr. Garrideb
您不应该去伯明翰
that you should not travel to Birmingham.
让开 小沃特金斯
Out of my way, young Watkins,
除非你想被踩着
unless you wish to be trampled underfoot.
等我明天回来时
When I return tomorrow,
我就成了有钱人了
I shall be a wealthy man,
休斯敦
Houston.
医生 我姐姐和我马上就要睡了
Doctor, my sister and I will have to retire shortly.
如果你要就寝的话
We have plenty of spare beds
- 我们这儿有很多空床 医生 - 不 不
- if you wish to sleep, Doctor. - No, no, please, please
不用担心我 格拉德小姐
don't worry about me, Miss Garrideb,
我就呆在这儿
I'll just stay there.
哦 那么
Oh, well then,
有很多垫子
plenty of cushions.
我们把这些堆起来 更舒服点
Let's plump them up a little more comfortable,
肯定的
I'm sure.
不 不用 别让我
No, no please don't let me...
别因为我让你们睡不成觉
don't let me keep you awake.
我把窗帘给你拉上 医生
I'll just draw the curtains for you, Doctor.
哦 不 不用 不用 这样就行
Oh, no, please, please, it's fine.
随意用茶和点心 好吗 医生
You will help yourself to tea and cake, won't you, Doctor.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
如果你想要的话 还有点雪利酒
Or there's a little sherry if you prefer,
别客气
don't hesitate.
实际上 我只要…
In fact I might just...
来吧 艾米丽宝贝
Come along, Emily dear.
晚安 医生
I bid you goodnight then, Doctor.
晚安
Goodnight.
都走了是吧?
All clear.
是的
Yes.
很好
Splendid.
多么诡异的房♥间
What an extraordinary room.
恐怕格拉德先生已经在去伯明翰的路上了
I'm afraid Mr. Garrideb is on his way to Birmingham.
哦 那很好
Oh, that's excellent.
这比我料想的更严重 华生
This is much more serious than I thought, Watson.
你可能需要这个
You may need this.
熄灭蜡烛 华生
Dowse the candles, Watson.
那是雪利酒吗?
Is that sherry?
是的
Yes.
这雪利酒还不坏
Not bad this sherry.
我想你是詹姆士 温特吧
James Winter I presume.
华生
Watson!
我没事
I'll be all right?
我看到他手里有枪
I saw the gun in his hand.
我没…
I didn't...
你找错人了
You got the wrong man.
我想没有 温特先生
I think not, Mr. Winter.
这是普拉斯伯利的主意
It was Presbury's idea.
普拉斯伯利已经死了
Presbury's dead.
是他活着时的主意 先生
When he was alive, sir.
你得相信我
You've got to believe me.
他三年里每周都去博物馆
He went to the museum every week for three years,
就为了找到偷马萨林宝石的方法 然后切割它
all the while figured out a way to steal the Mazarin stone and hack it up.
复♥制♥一把钥匙很简单
Making the duplicate key was easy.
他死前没有机会实施这个计划
Before he had a chance to use it he died.
因为那把钥匙 他被杀了
He was murdered for that key.
不是我杀的 先生
Not by me, sir.
抱歉 医生
I'm sorry, Doctor.
我在法庭上就是这么跟陪审团说的
I told the jury so at the trial.
我们只是对珠宝起了争执
It was some argument over jewelry
但他们不相信我说的
but they didn't believe me.
是你偷了马萨林宝石吗?
Did you steal the Mazarin stone?
不 先生 不是我
No, sir, I did not.
我不是故意打你的 抱歉
I didn't mean to hit you, I'm sorry.
那是谁干的?
Then who did?
杀普拉斯伯利的凶手
Presbury's murderer,
是除我以外唯一知道
the only other man
偷宝石计划的人
who knew of this plan to steal it
也是唯一冷酷到
and the only man cool enough
能够从白厅偷走钻石的人
to take a diamond out of Whitehall.
也是让你遭受
And the man for whom you spent
五年牢狱之灾的人
five years of your life behind bars.
我们适合在一起合作
It suited us both to work together.
来 让我帮你
Please, let me help you.
他能偷走它
He could steal it
而我可以用普拉斯伯利的工具
and I could use Presbury's equipment
进行快速切割
to cut it up fast.
但内森 格拉德碍事了 对吧?
But Nathan Garrideb was in the way, hmm?
是的 而我是唯一
Yeah, and I was the only one
知道那个工坊位置的人
who knew the location of his workshop.
你知道吗 我想要来这里
Can you wonder I wanted to get to it.
你知道吗 当我找到这里
And can you wonder when I found this
发现这个又疯又蠢的昆虫学家
crazy boob of a bug hunter
正端坐在那上面
squatting right on top of it.
又从不离开自己房♥间
And never quitting his room,
所以我想方设法地要支走他
why I had to do all I could to shift him.
老实点
Easy.
干掉他要简单多了
It would've been a whole lot easier to put him away
但我是个软心肠
but I'm a softhearted guy,
像你们的拜伦勋爵所说
as your Lord Byron said,
"他有着最和善的心肠"
"he was the mildest mannered man,
"永远不忍♥割开咽喉"
who ever cut a throat."
马萨林宝石在哪儿?
Where is the Mazarin stone?
我的同伴正要把它带到这儿来
My associate is bringing it here with him
但我想我们得先切开它
but I guess now we'll have to forego cleaving it
再运到阿姆斯特丹去
before shipping it to Amsterdam.
范 赛德吗?
By Van Seddar?
对啊
Yes.
它已经在去阿姆斯特丹的路上了
It's already on its way to Amsterdam.
你的同伙背叛了你
Your associate has betrayed you
就像他之前背叛别人一样
just as he's betrayed so many others.
我和他有约定
He and I made a deal,
而君子一向遵守诺言
and a gentleman always keeps his word.
上路吧 范 赛德
One more charm, Van Seddar.
不 别 别
No, please, please.
该给你找个医生吗 医生?
Shall I get a doctor, Doctor?
不 不 给我条毛巾
No, no, just get me a towel
还有水就行 谢谢
and some water, please, thank you.
你的同伙利用了你 温特
Your associate has used you, Winter.
他本来就没打算让你
He had no intention of allowing you
切割钻石
to cleave the stone.
你已经完成了你的使命
You'd served your purpose.
那么 范 赛德的船在哪儿
Now, where is Van Seddar's boat?
我的兄弟
Brother mine.
棒极了
Bravo.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表