什么消息?
But what message?
杰内罗
Gennaro.
我最好的朋友
My dearest friend in all the world,
和兄弟会的叛徒
and betrayer of the brotherhood.
这不是在发信♥号♥♥ 有个人跟他在一起
There's no message there's somebody with him.
华生?
Watson?
你听到了么 福尔摩斯?
Did you hear that, Holmes?
是的 危险
Yeah, danger.
天哪 看 她跑出来了 跑到街上了
My God, look she's out there on the street.
华生
Watson.
霍金斯 你要抓的人在那
Hawkins Your murderer is up there.
不可能 这只有一个入口
Impossible, there's only one entrance.
等一下 他是我的人 霍金斯
Just a minute he's mine, Hawkins,
-我来负责 -不 你不能 先生
-I'll take responsibility. -No you won't sir,
伦敦的事由伦敦警方负责
London dangers are up to the London force.
杰内罗
Gennaro.
艾米莉亚
Emilia.
华生 带他们离开这个恐怖的地方
Watson, take them away from this horror.
请把船票给我 先生
I'll take those tickets, sir.
求求你 我们的船黎明时起锚
Please, our ship sales at dawn.
你打算把它怎么办 警督?
What are you going to do with him, Inspector?
他将被逮捕 并以谋杀乔治阿诺的罪名被指控
He'll be arrested and tried for the murder of Gorgiano,
法律就是法律
that is the law.
我不知道你们英国的法律会怎么对他
Well, I don't know what your British law may be
但我想要是在纽约
but I guess that in New York,
这位女士的丈夫会收到很多的感谢信
this lady's husband will receive a pretty general vote of thanks.
这世上没有哪一个法官 会给这个男人判刑
There's not a judge on earth that will condemn this man.
我想卢卡夫妇没有什么好担心的
I don't think Mr. And Mrs. Lucca have too much to fear
但我们还是得遵守法律程序
but we have to go through the procedures.
带他们下楼
Take them downstairs.
要是你一个人在这里 福尔摩斯先生
No doubt if you'd been here on your own, Mr. Holmes,
你会有不同的解决方法吧
you'd have found a different solution.
我们生活在法律之下 警督
The law is what we live with, Inspector.
但有的时候正义更难实现
Justice is sometimes harder to achieve.
我还是不明白 你是怎么一开始
What I still don't understand is how you came to be mixed up
就卷到这件事里来的
in all this in the first place.
晚安警督
Good night, Inspector.
晚安 福尔摩斯先生
Good night, Mr. Holmes.
看来英国的司法 对这对年轻夫妇很友善
English justice looked kindly on the young couple
不久 他们就去了澳大利亚
and soon afterwards they left for Australia.
在那里终于摆脱了红圈会的威胁
There they found a new and happier life
过着新的幸福生活
free from the threat of the Red Circle.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表