他就加入了一个兄弟会
he had joined a brotherhood,
埃尔 奇卡罗索
El Chicaroso
红圈会
the Red Circle.
他以为它的目的仅仅是
He thought its purpose
反对生活中的不公正
was to put right the injustice of life.
一旦你发了那个可怕的誓
Once you've taken its dreadful oath.
告诉我关于
Tell me about you,
你和乔治阿诺
and Gorgiano.
我早就注意到了 当他来找我们时
I had noticed for some time when he came to us
他总是盯着我看
his eyes were always turned upon me
那眼睛真可怕
his terrible glaring eyes.
有一天晚上
And one evening,
他说我唤醒了他所谓的爱
I had awakened what he called love in him.
-艾米莉亚 我的唯一 -那是一种野兽般的爱
-Emilia, mio solo grande. -It was the love of a brut,
野蛮粗俗
a savage.
几天以后
A few days later,
红圈会有一个会议
there was a Red Circle meeting.
他们勒索卡斯特罗先生
Signor Castallote had been approached for money
却遭到了拒绝
and had refused them.
于是他们计划杀了他
Now they planned to kill him,
通过抽签来决定谁动手
they drew lots.
这是早就安排好的
It was fixed.
因为我拒绝了乔治阿诺 他要报复
It was Gorgiano's revenge for my rejecting him.
我在这世上
My dearest friend,
最好的朋友
in all the world.
然后你们一起去了警♥察♥局?
And then you both went to the police?
我一个人去的
I went alone.
真勇敢
That was brave.
就算是 可这有什么用呢?
Yes, but what has it done?
我们被迫逃走 我们的朋友还是难逃一死
They got us away but friends still die.
我们永远逃不出那野兽的控制 永远
We shall never be rid of that beast, never
现在你得走了
and now you must go.
我已经说的太多了
I've said too much,
已经违背了对我丈夫的许诺
I've broken my promise to my husband,
快走吧 求你了
go please, go.
恩瑞克会感到欣慰的
Enrico would have wished it.
开始新的生活吧
Go sail to a new life.
谢谢
Gracias.
他不能整夜待在这里
He can't stay here all night.
要是有必要 他会的 是么 医生?
Well if he has to won't you, Doctor?
好吧 那样的话 我们来玩会惠斯特纸牌吧
Well, in that case I wouldn't mind a game of whist.
你玩惠斯特纸牌么 医生?
Do you play whist, Doctor?
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr. Holmes?
艾米莉亚
Emilia.
艾米莉亚 我的爱
Emilia, mi amore.
霍金斯
Hawkins.
我已经安排了人监视 福尔摩斯先生
I've set my men on watch, Mr. Holmes.
你在期待什么?
What are you expecting to happen?
不止一次 侦查行动的作用有限
Well, there are times when the art of detection is of little use.
得等待那些无法预知的事发生
We must wait upon the unpredictable.
我也有这样的经验
I've had some experience of that in my time.
我可以说 我们要等的是卢卡夫人的丈夫
I can say only that we are expecting Signora Lucca's husband.
你得放他过去
You must let him pass.
你的人不要干扰他
Your men must not distract him.
-他们知道的 -很好
They know that. Fine.
-那我们要抓的凶手呢?-噢 他就在附近
-And our murderer? -Oh, he is about.
某个地方
Somewhere,
等待机会下手
waiting his chance.
美国的莱弗顿给了我一份详尽的描述
I have a good description from the American Leverton,
我们都准备好了
we'll be ready.
看
Look.
华生
Watson.
卢卡夫人
Signora Lucca,
你必须告诉我暗号♥
you must give me the signal.
走开 我再不会相信你了
Go away, I don't trust you.
除了我丈夫 我谁也不信
I trust no one but my husband.
非常感谢你 医生
I'm obliged to you, Doctor.
最好不要动弹
The main thing is just to keep this still as possible.
好的
Fine.
-福尔摩斯先生 -福尔摩斯
-Mr. Holmes. -Holmes.
这是平克顿侦探事务所的 莱弗顿先生
This is Mr. Leverton of the Pinkerton Agency.
破获长岛山洞奇案的莱弗顿么
Leverton, of the Long Island Cave mystery
很荣幸见到你
I'm honored to meet you.
是我的荣幸 先生
The honor is mine, sir.
好吧
Well, well, well.
很可惜这幅模样见你
I'm sorry we had to meet like this.
你很勇敢
You're a brave man,
我看到你在屋顶
I saw you on the roof.
当你毕生时间都用来追踪这件事的时候
When you're on the trail of a lifetime, Mr. Holmes,
你也会把个人安全
you put all thoughts of personal safety
置之度外的 福尔摩斯先生
out of your mind.
我想那混♥蛋♥跑掉了
The brute got away I suppose?
是的 但他会回来的
Yes, but he'll be back soon.
这房♥子里有
There's something in this house
他梦寐以求的
that he wants badly.
噢 是的 我知道
Oh, yes, I know.
谢谢你 医生 我很好 真的很好
Thank you, Doctor, I'm fine, just fine.
楼上的女士安全么?
Is the lady upstairs, safe?
是的 但不再相信任何人
Yes, but trusting no one.
所以我们必须等待
And so we must wait
他丈夫发出的暗号♥
for her husband's signal.
什么暗号♥ 福尔摩斯先生?
What signal, Mr. Holmes?
莱弗顿 灯
Leverton, the lamp.
这么说杰内罗 卢卡就在那儿?
So Gennaro Lucca is over there now?
还没有 但我想他会来的
Not yet but he will be I hope.
当我到伦敦的时候 我也找不到卢卡
I couldn't find Lucca when I got to London.
我们通过恩瑞克 费尔马尼进行联♥系♥
My contact was Enrico Firmani
但那家伙找到了他
but the brute reached him first
在杀死他之前肯定也让他开口了
and he must have made him talk before killing him.
我们是不是该上楼去看看卢卡夫人?
Shall we not go upstairs to reassure Mrs. Lucca?
她不会让我们进到房♥间里去的 华生
She won't admit us, Watson.
她现在只听她丈夫的
She'll only answer to her husband.
噢 看哪 是霍金斯
Oh, look, Hawkins
不是很显眼
not too conspicuous.
对 霍金斯警督 他看来来很能干
Yes, Inspector Hawkins, he seems an able fellow.
是苏格兰场最好的一个
One of Scotland Yard's finest.
业务熟练
He knows his business.
先生们
Gentlemen,
杰内罗 卢卡刚刚进来
Gennaro Lucca has just gone in.
目前为止一切顺利
So far so good.
夫人是在红圈会计划要杀掉卡斯特罗
Mrs. Lucca came to us
那天晚上来找我们的
the night the Red Circle planned to kill Castallote.
他们已经杀掉了他的合伙人赞巴
They'd already murdered his partner Zamba.
我们设法把团伙成员一网打尽
We managed to round up most of the gang
但那个黑乔治阿诺漏网了
but Black Gorgiano slipped the net.
一听说他来英国
When we heard he'd left for England,
我也就尽快赶来了
I followed after him fast as I could.
我和苏格兰场取得了联♥系♥
I got in touch with Scotland Yard
他却没有踪影了
but he'd gone to ground.
开始发出暗号♥了 是什么意思?
There's a single light, what does it mean?
两个灯光
Two lights.
-消失了 -不 又有了
-Gone. -No, no, there it is again.
缓慢的闪三下
Three lights measured slow.
他要说什么 到底什么意思?
What's he saying, what does it mean?
没什么意思
Nothing,
没什么
nothing.
但他下一步肯定是要确认一下
But his next actions must confirm it.
他肯定是来这里等她
He must come here to collect her.
又消失了
It's gone.
收到消息了
The message received.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表