福尔摩斯探案集 第7季第5集
华生
Watson,
"着魔"的医学术语是什么?
what is the medical term for an obsession?
知道吗 我觉得…
I feel you see,
我得去安葬一个鬼魂
that I must lay to rest a ghost
它跟着我有一阵子了
which has haunted me for some time.
我要出门几周
I shall be away for several weeks
去苏格兰高地
in the highlands.
同时 看到你在诊室的时间变长
Meanwhile, your patience might be encouraged
你的病人也会受到鼓舞吧
by seeing you more often in your consulting room.
贝克街那边怎么办?
What about Baker Street?
邮件存在邮局里 有第欧根尼俱乐部在
Poste Restante, Diogenes Club,
一切照旧 你知道我的办案方法
and the regulars, you know my methods.
我会时刻关注着你
I shall be watching you
用我的第三只眼
with my third eye.
皇冠宝石案
110克拉 先生
One hundred and ten carats, sir.
比"希望之星"还要大
Bigger than the Hope diamond,
甚至比"光明之山"还大
bigger even than the Koh-l-Noor.
难怪法国佬那么着急想把它要回去呢
No wonder the froggies are anxious to get it back.
还有10分钟就要闭馆了 先生
Closing in 10 minutes, sir.
杰拉德
Gerald!
这是我姐姐艾格尼丝
This is my sister Agnes.
你没看出来
Do you not perceive
我们之间有明显的血缘关系吗?
a strong family resemblance between us?
就是骨架
It's the bone structure.
格拉德家特有的
Peculiar to the Garridebs
不论男女 你没看出吗?
be they male or female don't you know?
这是艾米丽
And this is Emily.
我们是伟大的央格鲁-撒克逊人的后裔
We're descended from good Anglo-Saxon stock.
古老的血统流淌在我们的血液里
Ancient blood courses through our veins.
听到这些我很宽慰
I'm relieved to hear it,
哦 快请坐
oh, do, please do sit down.
你们是说格拉德?
Did you say Garrideb?
医生 我没有再三重复的习惯
Doctor, I'm not in the habit of repeating myself.
她没有再三重复的习惯
She's not in the habit of repeating herself.
我刚说过了 亲爱的艾格尼丝
I've just said that, Agnes dear.
我姐姐听力不太好 你知道吧
My sister is a little hard of hearing, don't you know?
我大学里有一门课程
One of my university lectures
就是由格拉德讲授的
was called Garrideb.
他还记得你 华生医生
He remembers you, Dr. Watson.
你们是亲戚吗?
You're related?
他是我们的哥哥 叫内森
He is our brother, Nathan
正是因为他我们今天才会来这里
and the only reason for our presence here today.
他病了吗?
He's ill?
- 没有大碍 - 没有
- Not inordinate. - No.
那是你们之中的哪位病了?
Well, are either of you ladies ill?
- 啊 没有大碍 - 一点没有
- Ah, not inordinately. - Not of any sort.
自从我跟我姐姐年轻时起
My sister and I have followed a strict regime
就遵守着一种
of clean, healthy living
规律健康的生活习惯
since we were young girls.
我父亲不允许的
My father wouldn't allow it.
而且我们要求我们所有的先生们都照做
And we insist that all our gentlemen do the same.
你们的先生?
Your gentlemen?
我们的房♥客先生 华生医生
Our gentlemen tenants, Dr. Watson.
哦 明白了 你们出租♥房♥♥子?
Oh, I see you rent rooms?
不是随便租给任何人的 你明白吗?
Not to anybody, you understand?
我姐姐和我对于与我们
My sister and I are most particular
同住一个屋檐下的人很挑剔
about who we have under our roof,
难道不是吗 艾米丽?
isn't that so, Emily?
我不太明白
I don't quite follow,
如果没人生病
if no one is ill,
那你们为什么来见我?
why do you come to see me?
我以为这很显然啊 医生
I thought that was obvious, Doctor.
我们有案子要找夏洛克 福尔摩斯先生
We have a case for Mr. Sherlock Holmes.
迈克罗夫特 醒醒
Mycroft, wake up.
凯特莫?
Cantlemere?
在第欧根尼俱乐部很少见到你啊
We don't often see you here at the Diogenes.
你依照要求跟你弟弟谈过了吗?
Have you spoken to your brother as requested?
哎呀 没有
Alas, no.
不必我提醒你
Well, I don't need to remind you
是谁发出的要求吧
from whence the request came.
这是首相先生的私人愿望
It is the Prime Minister's personal wish
希望你的弟弟能够运用他的侦查技巧
that your brother should employ his detective skills,
找到马萨林钻石
find the Mazarin diamond
然后按时返还给白厅
and return it to White Hall without delay.
我恐怕夏洛克现在没空
I'm rather afraid Sherlock's unavailable at the present time.
没空?
Unavailable?
实在有点为难
Inconvenient I know,
但他正在苏格兰着手另一件案子
but he's engaged in another case up in the highlands,
大约一周内都回不来
don't expect to be back for about a week.
这样不行 迈克罗夫特
Not good enough Mycroft,
你必须
you really must try
让你弟弟赶回来
and keep your brother on a shorter leash.
你知道马萨林钻石的历史吗?
Do you know the history of the Mazarin Diamond?
知道 我当然知道
Yes, of course I do,
它是以路易十四时代的首席部长
it was named after Cardinal Jules Mazarin,
红衣主教朱勒 马萨林命名的
a Chief Minister during the reign of Louis the XIV,
现在属于女王陛下
it belongs now to Majesty of the Queen.
对 但马上就要被归还给法国
Yes, but it is soon to be returned to France
作为英国人♥民♥
where it belongs as a goodwill gesture
友好的象征
on the part of the British people
我相信你也同意这样的象征
and I think you'll agree that such a gesture
肯定会巩固
can only help to cement
我们两国之间的关系
the relationship between our two countries.
如果我们现在食言
To go back on our word now
将会招致外交危机
could spell diplomatic disaster.
首相请求你弟弟
The Prime Minister has asked that your brother
来调查这个案子
investigate this case
而且福尔摩斯先生 从未让他失望过
and Mr. Holmes has never, ever let him down.
我亲爱的霍雷肖
My dear Horatio,
如果夏洛克在这儿
if Sherlock were here,
我肯定他绝对十分乐意效劳
I'm sure he'd be more than delighted to assist.
至少 我想他会帮忙
At least, I think he would.
但你看他并不在这儿
But he's not here you see,
所以他无法效劳
so he can't,
但我可以
but I could,
给我个机会
illuminate me.
他昨天来了
He came to the house yesterday.
谁来了?
Who did?
那个美国人
The American.
一个美国人到你家里
An American came to your house
拜访你哥哥
to visit your brother
然后要给他很多钱?
and offered him a large sum of money?
五百万美元
Five million dollars.
五百万美元?
Five million dollars?
三个人平分
Fifteen million dollars
一千五百万美元
to be divided between three people.
只要是姓格拉德
With the same name, Garrideb.
但只有姓格拉德的男人能分到财产
But only male Garridebs can share the fortune.
像我哥哥
Like my brother.
还有那个美国人
And the American.
但显而易见 医生
But it's as plain as a pikestaff, Doctor.
他根本就不姓格拉德
He's not a real Garrideb at all.
他说他姓这个
Oh, he says he is
但我们不信 对吧 艾米丽
but we know otherwise, don't we, Emily.
凭什么不信?
You do, how?
骨架
Bone structure.
他就没有这种骨架
He simply doesn't have it.
没有
No.
当然啦
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表